Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
ufff itnee saari fangirling ek saath aaahh had so much fun reading everyone's inputs OHMYGOD NOW I WANT THIS LUNCH SCENE ASAP
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: clockworknerd

Sach mein. I feel so nakara 😡 I mean I did talk to her sometimes but it was just hi/hello type friendship, the one restricted to wishing each other on bdays and liking FB displays. I don't have her number warna abhi phone utha ke kehti behen zara Ahad se tou milwao!! 😆 I mean imagine.. just with that pretty face she's working with my crush in a drama serial AND a movie!! YE UNFAIR HAII!! I'm so happy about Faryal's comeback being in the drama. Like lovefk said, I want Asfi to put an end to their relationship because Faryal's nothing but a scam. Asfi might do something in Zubia's favour and ignore Faryal at the guitar scene, man. SOCHOO HAYEEE ALLAHH!!! Kitne khush naseeb hain hum! 😆

i had my issues with DeD too but i wasnt utterly disappointed because i never read the book so for me its going to be the same with this one! but then clearly books are always better(atleast for me) be it short stories novels anything! Im actually waiting for faryal to make a comeback asap because i cant wait for her to be turned down now! when she ended the relation i was so frustrated i was hoping asfi would be the one doing the honors! khair ab jo bhee it'll actually be better now !!!!!!!!!
lovefk thumbnail
someone please fast forward and bring wednesday already!!!
lovefk thumbnail

Dekho bhae so Dr Shehroze ke ghar pe there's a lunch arranged by Dr Asifa. Asfi, Zubia and other doctors are invited. During the lunch, all the male doctors are having this shayari (poetry) competition and Dr Shehroze recites one shayr that goes something "Woh larki achi larki hai.." He asks Asfi, "kaisa laga?" to which Asfi replies "Acha hai". Dr Shehroze asks him "Acha ya achi?" 😆 This acha/achi kinds of confuses Zubia and she notices Dr Shehroze looking at her weirdly while reciting that achi larki shayr. She looks at Asfi, they have an eye contact and Asfi looks at her with this really lovey-dovey smile and Z gets confused 😆 It was so darn adorable, man kyunke throughout the lunch Zubia can feel his eyes on her 😳

i cant focus now reading this im assuming that asfi is going to fall in love with her first and OHMYGODDD WUHOOO this has literally quadrupled my excitement for asfiya❤️🥳
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4889479#p143663900

read this and please tell me i continue this or not waiting

YOUUU SHOULDDD❤️
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4889479#p143663900

read this and please tell me i continue this or not waiting

YESS DO!!! Imma waiting 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm so glad nobody resists spoilers here. If anyone needs more of them, I'd be glad to be of some service 😆
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm so glad nobody resists spoilers here. If anyone needs more of them, I'd be glad to be of some service 😆

OMG Zaya(hope the names right) plz plz I need spoilers to get thru till Wednesday comes 😆. I keep checking the fb page for the second promo. Still not up :(
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

plz do the honours...hum aankein, kaan,sar, pair sab beecha ke baithe hai. Plz how does the readers first come to know Asfi is falling for Zubiya (in the novel).
lovefk thumbnail

why are you even bothering to ask please knock yourself out we'll have to wait weeks and weeks by knowing already atleast our imaginations can run wild thinking of asfiya😆