Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-JB

Does anyone have an idea about what Zubiya texted Afsi? I think she may have written "I miss you" or "You're so cute" πŸ˜†

I feel like her text had something like I'll come soon, darling! Since Gaiti's message had darling in it, it's possible zubi replied with darling too! Asfi ki aankhen ainvayi toh nahi phat gayin πŸ˜† Hitler jaisay words toh woh pehlay hi sun chuka hai it shouldn't shock him that much in my opinion!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Ioving the amount of fangirling I see πŸ˜†

I keep wanting to scream SAME at my computer screen🀣

Trust me, this is getting so bad. I can see myself soon writing a thesis on handsome Ahad looks as Asfi in those rimless glasses being all glorious and classy!! YE BANDA KIS QADAR GOOD LOOKING HAI YAAR!! I don't fangirl on couples unless the male leads attract me and Ahad tou has won me over since the part where Asfi came back to Pakistan. Main 10 page tou Ahad ki height ki tareef mein likh sakti hoon. not even kidding. HIS HEIGHT REALLY IS A WEAKNESS FOR ME!! banda itna tall hai ke buss i squeal everytime!! And that DAMN SMILE!!! I'm going fida and lattu over that smile <33 He fits into my crush list with such perfection ke my obsession is touching new heights everyday. Why do I go back to my fangirl life just a week before college begins?!! 😳

AB KYA KHAAK PARHAI HOGI!!
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

I feel like her text had something like I'll come soon, darling! Since Gaiti's message had darling in it, it's possible zubi replied with darling too! Asfi ki aankhen ainvayi toh nahi phat gayin πŸ˜† Hitler jaisay words toh woh pehlay hi sun chuka hai it shouldn't shock him that much in my opinion!

I agree. Because gaiti wrote "kahan rehgayi hou darling? So i think she may have replied " jaldi arahi hu darling!! May be with heart emoji.

Watching the last couple of episode reminded me of the Humsafar and DeD times when I was slowly falling in love with the drama. I couldn't wait for the Wafa or Ashar/khirad interactions.

But I have to say the whole drama is amazing even without the AsfiYa track. Loved the Noori/Daniyal track too. The only unfortunate thing is that I can't read urdu though I can speak and understand clearly. Wish it was somehow translated to english or french. But books are very often lost in translation.

I'm really liking Ahad' s acting. The guy seems genuine. Not a "I'm such a goodie two shoes" or have a fake accent. Neither is he a brat. I even got used to his man bun!! πŸ˜† I can't imagine anyone else being Asfi just like I can't imagine Fawad and Obi not playing Asher and Wali.

Sajal is excellent in her role and their chemistry is the reason it's so hard to wait till next Wednesday so ppl please don't stop giving spoilers!!! Atleast a girl can dream right? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

Haha this is so cute. He was so flustered reading that message.πŸ˜† His reactions towards her seem changed too. Awww feels, feels, feels everywhere!!!πŸ˜† They are so adorable man.. Wish this week goes quick. I need Wednesday now!!!πŸ˜›

Haha Hitler. Specifically liked the scene between Gaiti and Afsi where she called him all the 'naak' words Zubia coined for him.. and his smiles/shock. ADORABLE. Keep watching that scene.😳

@Alizba - sorry would have embedded your comment in here.. but i did it too late. You are cuuute and agree, agree, agree. πŸ˜† Afsi looks so cute in the bun.. and the first episode where he danced. 😳
Edited by -JollyJabeen-JB - 7 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@clockworknerd thanks for the spoilerπŸ€—
opinion123 thumbnail
And loved the way gaitee tries to assure zubia ki asfi kuch nahi sochega.Zubi is so worried about her

impression in the hospital and her impression on Asfi.

QUOTE=AimmyLovesBarun]

An other amazing episode!

I'm loving the fact how time and again they are showing how Both Asfand and Zubiya are still stuck in their pasts. They are quite there and not there at the same time. Both are trying to be helpful and useful for the people around them but their own lives are a big question mark.

I love the way Farhat Mam has woven the story. Asfiya are OTP not because the show needed one after Daniyal and Gaiti but because they both fill each other like no one else can. They were always each other's destiny starting from the day Asfand saved her from Rameez.

Seeing the way Khajista is being treated opened old wounds for Zubiya. Her concern for her won me over. She herself had endured so much and she's ready to be the light in someone else's life. Indeed a Yakeen Ka Safar for Khajista is awaiting her just because of Zubiya. Zubiya's simple question reminded Asfand of whatever happened with Daniyal. I see Khajista playing a solid role in shaping the future story.

That awkward Sasurali meeting for Zubiya was GOLD! Specially Dr Asfand's entry. Over all a paisa wasool episode raising some more question on how our society works.

The preview looks intense. I'm rooting and guessing an Asfiya interaction. A meaningful one. Let's hope for the best! 😊
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX29Iw6ASwL/?hl=enπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: opinion123

And loved the way gaitee tries to assure zubia ki asfi kuch nahi sochega.Zubi is so worried about her

impression in the hospital and her impression on Asfi.

QUOTE=AimmyLovesBarun]

An other amazing episode!

I'm loving the fact how time and again they are showing how Both Asfand and Zubiya are still stuck in their pasts. They are quite there and not there at the same time. Both are trying to be helpful and useful for the people around them but their own lives are a big question mark.

I love the way Farhat Mam has woven the story. Asfiya are OTP not because the show needed one after Daniyal and Gaiti but because they both fill each other like no one else can. They were always each other's destiny starting from the day Asfand saved her from Rameez.

Seeing the way Khajista is being treated opened old wounds for Zubiya. Her concern for her won me over. She herself had endured so much and she's ready to be the light in someone else's life. Indeed a Yakeen Ka Safar for Khajista is awaiting her just because of Zubiya. Zubiya's simple question reminded Asfand of whatever happened with Daniyal. I see Khajista playing a solid role in shaping the future story.

That awkward Sasurali meeting for Zubiya was GOLD! Specially Dr Asfand's entry. Over all a paisa wasool episode raising some more question on how our society works.

The preview looks intense. I'm rooting and guessing an Asfiya interaction. A meaningful one. Let's hope for the best! 😊

Yes! It was justifying seeing her worrying people won't judge her. After all she's been judged all her life.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
⭐️

Originally posted by: AimmyLovesBarun

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6R6UsS0cso&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Word Count: 1

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4889479#p143663900
read this and please tell me i continue this or not waiting