Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: clockworknerd

Sach mein. I feel so nakara 😑 I mean I did talk to her sometimes but it was just hi/hello type friendship, the one restricted to wishing each other on bdays and liking FB displays. I don't have her number warna abhi phone utha ke kehti behen zara Ahad se tou milwao!! πŸ˜† I mean imagine.. just with that pretty face she's working with my crush in a drama serial AND a movie!! YE UNFAIR HAII!! I'm so happy about Faryal's comeback being in the drama. Like lovefk said, I want Asfi to put an end to their relationship because Faryal's nothing but a scam. Asfi might do something in Zubia's favour and ignore Faryal at the guitar scene, man. SOCHOO HAYEEE ALLAHH!!! Kitne khush naseeb hain hum! πŸ˜†

Yar!!!!!!

I just hope aisa hi ho! Yay yaya yaya!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Talya - woman, you're doing wonders! I am so happy with these post-episode vms you've been making for the past three episodes! I watch them on repeat on insta and smile like a loon. Sachi πŸ˜† The bit is so beautiful where you added the exact moment they pass each other in the corridor and the song is totally apt! +1 for your coloruing, it is HEAVEN!!! But ek request hai, thoday lambay vms tou do!! MY heart doesn't satisfy on a 1 min vid, okay? The fangirl in me is craving for more!!! But seriously, your work is what helps me pass the week. I'm going to watch this one on repeat too!! J

Aimmy - omg Faasle is my latest obsession from CS10!! QB nailed it and you made a vm on her part! Especially since the song is about distance and separation, it feels so much more beautiful on Daniyal and Gaiti! Thumbs up for the song selection, you NAILED it, man. I'm going to cry if you don't give us vms on Asfiya πŸ˜†
Edited by clockworknerd - 7 years ago
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Talya - woman, you're doing wonders! I am so happy with these post-episode vms you've been making for the past three episodes! I watch them on repeat on insta and smile like a loon. Sachi πŸ˜† The bit is so beautiful where you added the exact moment they pass each other in the corridor and the song is totally apt! +1 for your coloruing, it is HEAVEN!!! But ek request hai, thoday lambay vms tou do!! MY heart doesn't satisfy on a 1 min vid, okay? The fangirl in me is craving for more!!! But seriously, your work is what helps me pass the week. I'm going to watch this one on repeat too!! J

Aimmy - omg Faasle is my latest obsession from CS10!! QB nailed it and you made a vm on her part! Especially since the song is about distance and separation, it feels so much more beautiful on Daniyal and Gaiti! Thumbs up for the song selection, you NAILED it, man. I'm going to cry if you don't give us vms on Asfiya πŸ˜†

THANKS A TON BABA!
I did make one on Asfiya. Ranjish hi sahi
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

There r three big romantic scenes of asfiya

The male ward Scene n asfi savingvher n calling to her office then she started crying nbran away
Second scene asfi saying zubiya hut acchi ladki ho
Third scene actually t day zubi went to asgua n Dr shehroz house n asfic Ame there.
Fourth scene at asfi house lunch where Dr. Sheroz teases asfi when zubiya there
Also one asfi hinting important thing to zubiya.
All these scenes should not be delete 😳 i hope they've included.

@bold.Plz have pity on my nazuk dil and elaborate this incident
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone have an idea about what Zubiya texted Afsi? I think she may have written "I miss you" or "You're so cute" πŸ˜†
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
No no no no
Mr Naak is still in hospital , zaalim samajhe
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

@bold.Plz have pity on my nazuk dil and elaborate this incident

Dekho bhae so Dr Shehroze ke ghar pe there's a lunch arranged by Dr Asifa. Asfi, Zubia and other doctors are invited. During the lunch, all the male doctors are having this shayari (poetry) competition and Dr Shehroze recites one shayr that goes something "Woh larki achi larki hai.." He asks Asfi, "kaisa laga?" to which Asfi replies "Acha hai". Dr Shehroze asks him "Acha ya achi?" πŸ˜† This acha/achi kinds of confuses Zubia and she notices Dr Shehroze looking at her weirdly while reciting that achi larki shayr. She looks at Asfi, they have an eye contact and Asfi looks at her with this really lovey-dovey smile and Z gets confused πŸ˜† It was so darn adorable, man kyunke throughout the lunch Zubia can feel his eyes on her 😳
Edited by clockworknerd - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ioving the amount of fangirling I see πŸ˜†
I keep wanting to scream SAME at my computer screen🀣
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

awww Hermain thank you so much! Trust me I wanna make longer vms lekin scenes toh aayen pehlay! I'm so glad you liked the song choice, was trying to go for some beautiful soothing music, and nazar se nazar mile type lyrics, even though the song doesn't quite fit them yet πŸ˜† But yes don't worry, you'll be seeing A LOT of vms from my side! I'm not that good with words so vidding is my way of expression πŸ˜†
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ahad Reza looks so handsome with that glasses and the attitude is just perfect.