Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
GOOOD LORDD!! So many VMS!!! I'm going to sit here all night and watch all vms on repeat 😳
Edited by clockworknerd - 7 years ago
madbutmagic. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello y'll!
I'm new on this "YQS Forum" and I'm absolutely loving this serial. I'm currently reading the novel (short story) as well because honestly speaking I can't get enough of these two cuties. (ps: reading urdu, that too on my lap is so not me)

So Gaiti's actually the "Kashmala" here and Saim here's way too young, right? alright, before going much into that I need to make some confessions.

Sajal Ali - you amazingly beautifiul artist, I'm so sorry for underestimating you as an actress. I not only underestimated her acting skills but also "rejected" her until I came across her insta and then ofc her amazingly well done performances such as Dr.Zubia and Sassi in YQS and O'Rangreza. She has a new fan, a loyal one for sure x she's the star, and 2017 is definitely her year!

Hina Mani - like many other I too found her a bit ott but I won't lie I really found her good in preet serial (not seen that serial, some scenes only) and she's a sweetheart irl and then she's just amazingly good as gaiti here that I can't even. esp after dan's death, she nailed each and every performance of her.

Ahad raza Mir - highkey appologizing from ahad for being too quick to call him "Oh, the Asim Raza Mir's Son" He proved himself, he really did. so basically the score's Ahad - 1, Mehmil - 0.

Shaz was amazing and I still feel bad for his character :(
the parents are amazing too, rest of the cast too.

can't wait for the next epi.

madbutmagic. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AimmyLovesBarun

Zubiya is wearing bangles and due to her carelessness they break and her wrists starts bleeding. Dr Asfand notices it and bandages it scolding her softly not leaving her hand even when he's done bandaging her.

omg. I'm living for this. can't wait to read this part. ☺️
clockworknerd thumbnail
I'm seriously cursing myself rn. Sabeena (Faryal, Asfi's ex-fiance) is basically in Kashmir these days shooting for YKS!! She was my senior at school and I wish I had been good friends with her. Agar achi dosti hoti tou main uss se kehti Ahad se milwa de. My crush's slowly turning into a full fledged obsession!!
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: clockworknerd

I seriously don't feel like writing a proper review because the drama is very situational (like the reviewit.pk said) + I'm more of fangirl person. I LEGIT scream hayee aww at my TV screen during the one hour episode πŸ˜†

I only have an issue with Asfi not being his sassy/savage self during the scene where Zubia wanted him to talk to Khajista's husband. Like in the novel, he actually kind of switches to his "tanz o tanay" mode at that point and it was kinda cute cuz Zubia goes all angry at him but doesn't say a word πŸ˜† They could have made it go the novel way and then added the seriousness but imma happy and fangirly right now so I'll let that go :')

DAYUMMM!!!! YAAAR YE BATAO KE ITNI CHEMISTRY KAHAN SE AAYI!!??? These two just walk past each in the corridor and I squeal and smile like a fangirl on loose 😳 GOOODDD GOD!! I'm so proud of the casting director to choose Ahad! HE'S THE BOY MAKING ME ALL SMILE LIKE A LOON AT EVERY RANDOM SCENE OF ASFANDYAAR!!! Matlab even his scene with others make me smile cuz there's just so much to appreciate. Gosh, I'm just gonna declare Dr Asfandyaar as my first Urdu novel crush not ruined during dramatization! I mean I liked Wali Suhaib Khan too but i had issues in the beginning for a very long time and DeD sort of went downhill and dragged. But Ahad has nailed Asfi since day one and I'm just shook about it. He's defo the most convincing newcomer to come out of the industry. Such talent, man. Back to Asfiya (that's the ship name, I assume), I'm so, so in love with these two I just don't want Farhat Ishtiaq to drag YKS like she dragged DeD towards the end. She thoosofies random stuff and filler characters for ratings and number of episodes which SUCKS I remember so many WaFa scenes being a let down and me having major issues. I REALLY don't want her to ruin Asfiya, man. MAIN RO DOON GI IF THEY END UP HAVING NONSENSICAL, TRP-GAINING SCENES. I am fine with the drama ending on 25 episodes honestly. If they keep other useless things aside, cover the novel and add good stuff, 25 episodes sounds good to me. I mean Geeti ending up in the faculty is... idk. I'm just praying hard for YKS to remain a classic till the end and doesn't suffer like DeD did

Like I said, this is not a review, it's just me ranting and fangirling. The last scene was sooo omg The shock on their faces and those smiles instantly going away was priceless. Asfi still managed to stay calm but Zubia legit began to look pale. Bachi bohat darti hai bhae πŸ˜† I mean I understand where's coming from. She is still struggling to be in Dr Asfandyaar's good books and trying to improve and prove herself so meeting him at his place kinda feels like all her efforts going down the drain. She doesn't want Asfi to think she's befriending his family just to get benefits of her job. I am strongly hoping the entire fiasco proceeds the way it did in the novel please. It was so darn cute the way it progressed in the novel with Kashmala repeating Zubia's words in front of Asfi. I imagined Asfi smiling at that moment and admiring Zubia's khud-daari See, I'm a lost case. With novel adaptations, I just end up having my hopes very high and if something goes on a different route, the inner bookworm in me protests because my loyalties lie to the book version ONLY. 😳

I'm super happy about Ahad and Sajal playing Asfi and Zubia. Both are, to simply put, giving top notch performances and I can't find a reason to not appreciate any of them. Their chemistry is a bonus and i freakin' feel like watching their vms on repeat. These two are gems, man... GEMS!! Oh and btw, who else wants to see Zubia bond with Asfi's entire family? I mean it would be so endearing to see Usman and Asfi's mom loving Zubia and treating her as a family member HAYEE! Like Aimmy said, this susraali trip should end up in a loving family 😳

Ap kahan gayab ho jati hai?
I love reading whatever you write about YKS! And not even one word I have an objection to. Couldn't have said it better myself. And yes I do want this Sasurali trip to end up in a loving family. Just imagine it! 😭
Aims. thumbnail

I'm seriously cursing myself rn. Sabeena (Faryal, Asfi's ex-fiance) is basically in Kashmir these days shooting for YKS!! She was my senior at school and I wish I had been good friends with her. Agar achi dosti hoti tou main uss se kehti Ahad se milwa de. My crush's slowly turning into a full fledged obsession!!

Yar! Why you no make achey contacts? πŸ˜†
I think Faryal is gonna come to give him the closure he needs. If he has to move forward he will have to let his past go. Also this might make him realize his feelings of Zubiya are stronger than they were for Faryal.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Aimmy, yaar ek distant family mein death, so all the house chores ended up as my responsibility since my college is yet to begin!!
Oh man, I just realised you're Aims from Twitter. I didn't even know I was following you. Aaj uth ke Twitter khola and thanks to you, my TL was all about YKS πŸ˜† Can you go and make a Twitter group on DM for the yks fam? 😳 I really want all of us to assemble and fangirl!
clockworknerd thumbnail

Yar! Why you no make achey contacts? πŸ˜†
I think Faryal is gonna come to give him the closure he needs. If he has to move forward he will have to let his past go. Also this might make him realize his feelings of Zubiya are stronger than they were for Faryal.

Sach mein. I feel so nakara 😑 I mean I did talk to her sometimes but it was just hi/hello type friendship, the one restricted to wishing each other on bdays and liking FB displays. I don't have her number warna abhi phone utha ke kehti behen zara Ahad se tou milwao!! πŸ˜† I mean imagine.. just with that pretty face she's working with my crush in a drama serial AND a movie!! YE UNFAIR HAII!! I'm so happy about Faryal's comeback being in the drama. Like lovefk said, I want Asfi to put an end to their relationship because Faryal's nothing but a scam. Asfi might do something in Zubia's favour and ignore Faryal at the guitar scene, man. SOCHOO HAYEEE ALLAHH!!! Kitne khush naseeb hain hum! πŸ˜†
Aims. thumbnail

Aimmy, yaar ek distant family mein death, so all the house chores ended up as my responsibility since my college is yet to begin!!

Oh man, I just realised you're Aims from Twitter. I didn't even know I was following you. Aaj uth ke Twitter khola and thanks to you, my TL was all about YKS πŸ˜† Can you go and make a Twitter group on DM for the yks fam? 😳 I really want all of us to assemble and fangirl!

I'm so sorry to hear that!

Yup I'm Aims from twitter! I still don't know who you are on twitter btw πŸ˜†
I surely can. Let me see how many people are willing to be a part of discussion thread.
clockworknerd thumbnail

I'm so sorry to hear that!

Yup I'm Aims from twitter! I still don't know who you are on twitter btw πŸ˜†
I surely can. Let me see how many people are willing to be a part of discussion thread.

AYYEEE, this is interesting. I made the connection this morning when all these retweets by Aims came up πŸ˜† I'm @Hermaaain

Yes sure, please ek bana do!! Itni fangirls hain na Twitter pe 😳