Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: AimmyLovesBarun

A patient misbehaves with Zubiya and Asfand comes on time. The guy try to act clever stating "Dr main to in doctor sahiba ko keh raha tha mera ilag Dr Asfand hi se karwaye."

And Asfand is like "Wo to mujhe pata hai ap ka ilag main hi kar sakta hu" ๐Ÿ˜†

I'M So damn sorry if I'm breaking DT rules by posting it.. Do let me know If I'm. I'l edit it out.

EEEKKKSSS OOHLALALA cant waittt is this happening anytime soon though or after a while????????๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovefk

EEEKKKSSS OOHLALALA cant waittt is this happening anytime soon though or after a while????????๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ

I don't know exactly but in novel the scene where Zubiya doesn't come to hospital and is lying on her bed crying (As they have shown in the preview of next episode) happens after that male ward incident so I'm hopeful we'll soon get this scene. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovefk

this is like diyar e dil all over again im going to die waiting for the next episode! aaggghh cant deal with the one episode a week thing why cant hum upload the rest of the series by mistake๐Ÿ˜ญ im glad though zubi knows gaiti is related to asfi and they didnt drag that bit and im hoping they show zubiya gaiti friendship some more and that today wasnt the end of it!!!! also does anyone know how long this show is gonna be?

According to a reviewer on Reviewit Farhat mam has herself said it's gonna have around 30 episodes.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know exactly but in novel the scene where Zubiya doesn't come to hospital and is lying on her bed crying (As they have shown in the preview of next episode) happens after that male ward incident so I'm hopeful we'll soon get this scene. ๐Ÿ˜Š
JUST PERFECT!!!!!! ooohhh 30 episodes great now we can expect lots more asfiya scenes i wouldnt even mind the slow pace now
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold what is the incident plz batao...
Edited by MeraMann - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sheemaisawitch ๐Ÿ˜กspinelesss brother rehaan
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is the 2nd episode I have watched on tv and this seems like a very good drama. Beautiful cast too!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ Will have to watch this drama from the beginning..
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Hi there I am loving the show , after watching few episodes , I read the novel in one go, today episode force me to come here and join you guys. What a strong story line and powerful acting , can't wait for next week , why Pakistani channel don't have sbs kind of shows so that we can see the making of the scenes , both the leads are brilliant actors,
I wish on them i can write an OS
Lovely show
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I need to start watching this after Asfiya track started. your reviews make me excited.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today epi is a buildup of all khajista r zubiya relationship. Geeti zubiya relationship, asfizubiya relationship soon dr asfandyar will sing meray dil Gaye jaa zubi zubi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† i want to see cute n light scenes between them. Can't wait for Wednesday. I want Wednesday now๐Ÿ˜†