Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Another fab epi, the episodes r just gtting better and better 👍🏼 Loved how another social issue was touched upon today and the precap I am so hoping he knows thw truth and it leads to Asfy being soft n sweet with Zubiya for once.

Also i am surprised as to why Gaiti didnt tell Zubiya that Asfy already knew of their friendship when she clearly told him before they came face to face as Asfy's home today! And another bit i loved was when Asfy for once pondered over what zubiya said abt playing a role in making the society better i wonder if he remembered Daniyal n what happened there.
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely episode...ahad is totally drool worthy😆
They are going almost same as novel ...I really hope that male ward scene is also included in drama...

After a long time, like a male actor😳

Loved msg and nashta scene😆...They should have dragged the msg scene😭
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

They are going almost same as novel ...I really hope that male ward scene is also included in drama...

spoilers please if not already given before 😳
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent epi.
Message n after message scene wass o funny n cute.
The nashta scene n asfandyar greeting was hilarious
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
LOVED the episode as usual!
omg bulbul from sangemarmar 😆 I was honestly cracking up in that scene (though it was a serious one). Loved the way Asfand was like "BAITH JAYEN -.-" LMAOO!

Glad they're showing some remorse from Rehan!

Asfand pondering over zubia's words
Message kya tha nahi bataya! :( They better though sometime soon 😆

Precap reaction: sheema bhabhi ne apne jaasoos hospital mein bhi chod diye zubiya ko badnaam karne ke liye?! 😲 Also, zubia might remember their first meeting omg I'm SO EXCITED!
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

An other amazing episode!

I'm loving the fact how time and again they are showing how Both Asfand and Zubiya are still stuck in their pasts. They are quite there and not there at the same time. Both are trying to be helpful and useful for the people around them but their own lives are a big question mark.

I love the way Farhat Mam has woven the story. Asfiya are OTP not because the show needed one after Daniyal and Gaiti but because they both fill each other like no one else can. They were always each other's destiny starting from the day Asfand saved her from Rameez.

Seeing the way Khajista is being treated opened old wounds for Zubiya. Her concern for her won me over. She herself had endured so much and she's ready to be the light in someone else's life. Indeed a Yakeen Ka Safar for Khajista is awaiting her just because of Zubiya. Zubiya's simple question reminded Asfand of whatever happened with Daniyal. I see Khajista playing a solid role in shaping the future story.

That awkward Sasurali meeting for Zubiya was GOLD! Specially Dr Asfand's entry. Over all a paisa wasool episode raising some more question on how our society works.

The preview looks intense. I'm rooting and guessing an Asfiya interaction. A meaningful one. Let's hope for the best! 😊
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is like diyar e dil all over again im going to die waiting for the next episode! aaggghh cant deal with the one episode a week thing why cant hum upload the rest of the series by mistake😭 im glad though zubi knows gaiti is related to asfi and they didnt drag that bit and im hoping they show zubiya gaiti friendship some more and that today wasnt the end of it!!!! also does anyone know how long this show is gonna be?
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

OHMYGOD PLEASE ELABORATE what is this male ward scene:? and if theyre following the novel exactly what can we expect next pleasepleaseplease
Aims. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

OHMYGOD PLEASE ELABORATE what is this male ward scene:? and if theyre following the novel exactly what can we expect next pleasepleaseplease

THAT'S GONNA BE ONE EPIC SCENE IF THEY INCLUDES IT IN THE DRAMA!
Aims. thumbnail
A patient misbehaves with Zubiya and Asfand comes on time. The guy try to act clever stating "Dr main to in doctor sahiba ko keh raha tha mera ilag Dr Asfand hi se karwaye."
And Asfand is like "Wo to mujhe pata hai ap ka ilag main hi kar sakta hu" 😆

I'M So damn sorry if I'm breaking DT rules by posting it.. Do let me know If I'm. I'l edit it out.