Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Just read the novel.. it was good. But I have to admit that the show is 100 times better than the novel.. it doesn't mean that the novel was bad.. but the way they have shown things in the show will have more impact on the future storyline.. So now I have an idea about the storyline but I will still be waiting for the show cuz of them showing it differently.

But I want some characters from the novel to be there in the show. I hope they will show all major tracks.

The names Zubia and Asfandyar suit both Sajal and Ahad. I love that.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Side note,

I'm making my mum watch the show, and remembered Bilal,

so you think, we'll see a grown up Bilal? esp since Noori's story ended so sadly, or you think that part of the story is over?

i so agree with you it ended way too abruptly i really dont know how they'll show give us closure because the noori track really ended in a very haphazard manner! but frankly right now my focus is on zubi asfi just want to watch super duper cute moments between them and nothing else๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AimmyLovesBarun

A bit AU concept but I so wanted to Vid these two. Since we don't have their light pyare scenes as of now so had to use what we've got.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRm75THtN74&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

OMG !! I love you for making a VM on this song. I am actually listening to this song on loop these days and it was so good to see a vm on it.. and it was on Zubiya n Asfandyar.. awww.. SO APT !! I loved the VM.. the scenes and the lyrics were so accurate.. thumbs up !!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

OMG !! I love you for making a VM on this song. I am actually listening to this song on loop these days and it was so good to see a vm on it.. and it was on Zubiya n Asfandyar.. awww.. SO APT !! I loved the VM.. the scenes and the lyrics were so accurate.. thumbs up !!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This song is just something else โค๏ธ When I listened to it the very first time I knew a Asfiya VM on it was mandatory so tried my best. Thanks a ton for your kind words ๐Ÿ˜ณ
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So is Asfi still keen on clearing his brother's name? Because it looks like they've completely forgotten about that
lovefk thumbnail
oneee dayyy to go guys whose exciteddd!!!!!!!!! i surely am๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovefk

oneee dayyy to go guys whose exciteddd!!!!!!!!! i surely am๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MOI!

Word Count: 1

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetAngels96

So is Asfi still keen on clearing his brother's name? Because it looks like they've completely forgotten about that

No cuz they left the city.. and here no one knows about what happened so they don't need to care about that now.

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ ๐Ÿ˜†

Ash--hello Behena, long time, no talk

but I do think they'll revisit Daniyal's topic soon, or atleast some comments about it because they still have Gaiti as a character and Once Asfiya are a Thing she'll want to know about them and what happened, or what happened so that Asfandyaar became like this.

Other than that, I seriously want them to have this conversation because if you think about it, but Zubiya and Daniyal had accusations upon them, it makes them parallels, don't you think? and Asfi to some extend.

Zubiya--accused of running away with a boy and other "affair" related things, and no matter how much time has progressed and she's proven her mettle, this one thing comes back to haunt her each time. and she STILL hasn't moved on, because it affects almost every decision she makes...and hasn't been able to rebuild her confidence entirely.

Daniyal--poor thing, My heart still breaks for him ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ˜† He never got a chance to prove those accusations incorrect.

Asfi-He's here because of Daniyal--never got to prove Daniyal's innocence, and it still haunts him.

and as for Zubiya and Asfi--both have had tragedies haunt them, and while both of them used these events to involve themselves in their work, they never truly got over them or attempted to overcame. although, at the same time, I have to argue that Zubiya has moved on more than Asfi

----Its like a large length of rope. and it has a knot in it.

a) you can either cut the rope and use the remaining large part of the rope and trash the other piece. ---so you forget the tragedy and just live, if as a changed person.

b) or you can attempt to undo the knot and either fail or succeed

c) or you can just leave it and continue using the rope with the knot--which is what these two are doing, continuing to live their lives, and not addressing the big knot ( tragedy) in the lives. but still the knot is there, unsolved and it interferes with their lives

* I hope this post made sense and i wasn't just rambling ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

No cuz they left the city.. and here no one knows about what happened so they don't need to care about that now.

savageee ahahahah๐Ÿ˜†