Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

Heyy!! I really hope ahad never goes back to those long locks 😆 And yess Hira did look very pretty! I really like her acting in this show!
Possible cute scenes:
- Asfi dil khol ke zubia ke taareef karta hai, tells her "aap bohot achi hain" and also tells her some weaknesses that she should work on to become a strong person. This is when Zubia starts falling for him!
- At a dinner party, where everyone is present, Dr. Shehroz says some shayari directed towards zubia (something like "woh achi hai"), and everyone goes waah waah! Then he asks asfand "kaisi lagi"? and asfi's like "I thought aap toh shayari ki baat kar rahey thay" and then they both start laughing. Asfi's just smiling at zubia throughout, and zubia is flustered the whole time 😆
- Asfi dresses zubia's bleeding wrist, and says some really sweet things 😆 (gah cheesy af but I'm waiting for this XD)
- Asfi's confession!

The guitar scene was an offscreen pic! Probably Saim's birthday party! Didn't happen in the novel though!

And I guess they'll also have a scene on rocks beside some jheel!

CANTTT WAIIITTT!! i really hope though they dont rush into zubiya and asfi's relation in a hurry to end the drama ill be more than happy even if the show gets dragged waited for them to take centre stage for sooo long can wait longer ha! yikkesss cant wait for the party shayari scene now
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
also how is faryal gonna fit in the picture again? like was she back during this phase in the novel? as much as i wouldn't like to hear that girl's annoying voice again i'd rather she be back because i absolutely hated how she was the one to end the relation i felt like it should've been the other way round! so i legit wanna see her unhappy and asfi not caring about her anymore!!!! also i've literally seen the promo of the upcoming episode a billion times love you message to asfi😆😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wanna read the novel but don't understand Urdu
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
More than anything else I can't wait for Asfi Rehan Showdown! That's gonna be epic I can say this!
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all this reminds me of the inital pages of this thread, like up to pg 60 or something where Ahad was being bashed because of his hair 😆

and now he's being admired about it 😆
Aims. thumbnail
😆

Edited by AimmyLovesBarun - 7 years ago
Aims. thumbnail
A bit AU concept but I so wanted to Vid these two. Since we don't have their light pyare scenes as of now so had to use what we've got.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRm75THtN74&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by AimmyLovesBarun - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Side note,
I'm making my mum watch the show, and remembered Bilal,

so you think, we'll see a grown up Bilal? esp since Noori's story ended so sadly, or you think that part of the story is over?
Aims. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Side note,

I'm making my mum watch the show, and remembered Bilal,

so you think, we'll see a grown up Bilal? esp since Noori's story ended so sadly, or you think that part of the story is over?

I so want them to give a closure to Daniyal-Noori track. It had so much potential. I do hope we at least get to see a grown up Bilal..
Aims. thumbnail
@Briyanikidaig
thank you so much 😊