Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: AimmyLovesBarun

Novel has so many BEAUTIFUL scenes! Agar sab aye gy show mein I'll be a gone case! 😆❤️

omg you're reading it? YAASS!! Honestly bataon tou FI's novels are really okay-ish for me. Nothing extra ordinary. Short stories are not really my type. I had read YKS years ago and i found it pretty mediocre. But these pictures and everything made me re-read it. I appreciated it in my second read and couldn't stop fangirling!

And bruh, the drama is going to have novel parts + script ones so it's really gonna be brilliant!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Ahhh I was just super busy dealing with the result hype and meeting a friend who is going abroad this week.

Btw, I don't remember seeing you around on the DeD ATs. DeD days were the best. I just wish we had more people on this AT tho I'm kinda glad at how Humtv is promoting YKS. Two days after the episode aired and we already have a new promo!! 😳

i was there at ded thread, even in sanam thread too. I changed my UN.
Edited by Briyanikidaig - 7 years ago
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: clockworknerd

omg you're reading it? YAASS!! Honestly bataon tou FI's novels are really okay-ish for me. Nothing extra ordinary. Short stories are not really my type. I had read YKS years ago and i found it pretty mediocre. But these pictures and everything made me re-read it. I appreciated it in my second read and couldn't stop fangirling!

And bruh, the drama is going to have novel parts + script ones so it's really gonna be brilliant!

I read it about three months ago when promos of the show started airing. Yup there isn't much depth in FI's characters but still they always touch my heart. Novel was a good read but Drama >>> Novel! Mainly because of Daniyal and Noori's track and now the way they are handing Asfiya's Track. Actually the story has been deviated from Novel way too much so that's why I'm hoping they won't cut off some beautiful scenes from it.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys i think im gonna join in on the fangirling over ahad session dont know why the dude never cut his hair he looks so epicly handsome with this cropped look! aaahhh so excited for zubi and asfi cant wait for all their scenes! so ive been a very on and off sort of a silent visitor to this thread so if someone kind enough can please update me with the possible cute bits that can come in the future and were there in the novel! also the mention of the DeD thread brings back such fond memories it was so lit and waaaliii still not over him❤️ am i the only one or hira mani was actually looking exceptionally beautiful in the last epsode! AND OHMYGOD AHAD IN BLACKKK❤️❤️someone mentioned a guitar scene pleasseee care to explain i have absolutely zero idea about what went down in the novel
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: clockworknerd

YASSS he looks INSANELY good in black kurtas with a shawl wrapped around. KASHMIRI BOYYY KILLIN' ME!!

HAINAAA. I'm ready to study medicine agar itna handsome doctor miley 😆 Main tou jab bhi hospital gayi hoon koi handsome doctor nahin mila -____-

Ikrr! I was narrating specific parts of the novel to my sister and ended up realising that we have loads of good scenes in store. The novel alone had three dawats/parties and we know what happened when Zubia didn't attend one 😆 "Aur agar main khud aapko dawat na doon tou aap achanak beemaar par jati hain." omg this is my absolute fav part from the novel! xD Then there is that shayari wala dinner at Dr Shehroze's place.. I WANT THAT TOO!! It better be there in the drama. I want to see Dr Asfandyaar smiling meaningfully all throughout that dinner 😳And Asfi will play guitar too hayyyee!! Tho Faryal is gonna be there in that scene xD I just want loads of good scenes in compensation since they edited out the one where Asfi dropped Zubia home. Although I kinda get it why they did so because then Asfi/Zubia would have definitely recognised each other at the interview but since Zubia covered most of her face, it might have been possible.

LOOL we all want that handsome doctor in our life! XD
Yess omg those parties! I'm so excited especially that shayari one hayee!! 😳
I'm not liking the thought of Faryal being there, but perhaps her and Zubia's personalities will be juxtaposed to highlight the goodness in Zubia. Asfi being a witness to that would be a treat to watch XD
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

hey guys i think im gonna join in on the fangirling over ahad session dont know why the dude never cut his hair he looks so epicly handsome with this cropped look! aaahhh so excited for zubi and asfi cant wait for all their scenes! so ive been a very on and off sort of a silent visitor to this thread so if someone kind enough can please update me with the possible cute bits that can come in the future and were there in the novel! also the mention of the DeD thread brings back such fond memories it was so lit and waaaliii still not over him❤️ am i the only one or hira mani was actually looking exceptionally beautiful in the last epsode! AND OHMYGOD AHAD IN BLACKKK❤️❤️someone mentioned a guitar scene pleasseee care to explain i have absolutely zero idea about what went down in the novel

Heyy!! I really hope ahad never goes back to those long locks 😆 And yess Hira did look very pretty! I really like her acting in this show!
Possible cute scenes:
- Asfi dil khol ke zubia ke taareef karta hai, tells her "aap bohot achi hain" and also tells her some weaknesses that she should work on to become a strong person. This is when Zubia starts falling for him!
- At a dinner party, where everyone is present, Dr. Shehroz says some shayari directed towards zubia (something like "woh achi hai"), and everyone goes waah waah! Then he asks asfand "kaisi lagi"? and asfi's like "I thought aap toh shayari ki baat kar rahey thay" and then they both start laughing. Asfi's just smiling at zubia throughout, and zubia is flustered the whole time 😆
- Asfi dresses zubia's bleeding wrist, and says some really sweet things 😆 (gah cheesy af but I'm waiting for this XD)
- Asfi's confession!

The guitar scene was an offscreen pic! Probably Saim's birthday party! Didn't happen in the novel though!

And I guess they'll also have a scene on rocks beside some jheel!

Edited by MaNan_hamesha - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Muneeb is the make up artist here too?
No wonder everyone looks so natural!

anyway,

super excited for the upcoming episodes,
anyone now if they are still shooting or how many episodes?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow this thread is flying..
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Muneeb is the make up artist here too?

No wonder everyone looks so natural!

anyway,

super excited for the upcoming episodes,
anyone now if they are still shooting or how many episodes?

Ahad posted an on-set pic so they're still shooting, not sure how many episodes, hopefully not less than 30 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think I will be reading the novel too.. soon 😆.. I actually can't wait for AsfiYa scenes.