Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I am more excited about this show now.. It has been a great ride throughout undoubtedly.. I am glad I started watching the show.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am loving Sajal in this show.. she looks verryyy pretty. Ahad will grow on me too I guess. But both of them together look great
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

TELL ME ABOUT IT! I have a thing for his voice too and in that last scene with gaiti, he looked SO FREAKING GOOD IN BLACK! My new crush I honestly want an asfi/ahad in my life like ALLAH GIMME HIM!!
Also, I think I'll go crazy waiting for the rain sequence!! And then the birthday sequence where he's playing the guitar ☺️

There is a rain sequence?
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xAaliya

There is a rain sequence?

Yeah Sajal posted this pic a while back

With this caption: We literally binged on this scene. We were okay but untill poor Ahad was drenched in water.

Edited by MaNan_hamesha - 7 years ago
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Isn't anyone else here smitten by Ahad? HE LOOKS SOOO DARN HANDSOME HAYEEE!!! Every time I rant about YKS, I end with something like, "Jo bhi ho, ASFI BAUHAT PYAARA HAI!!!!" HE'S LEGIT THE ONLY PYAARA FACE ON TV THESE DAYS

Not alone you are! 😛

And it's not about the looks alone. He's such a fine actor like you have to do a double take when you realize it's his second show only. The voice modulation is so damn good. His accent and expressions are always spot on. I'm glad HUM saw this talent and gave him two of their mega projects. Also since I've been following him like a lunatic (Not in a creepy way though😆) the guy is so chilled out and genuine. I don't think I'll get over him anytime soon. He's here to Stay. ❤️
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

TELL ME ABOUT IT! I have a thing for his voice too and in that last scene with gaiti, he looked SO FREAKING GOOD IN BLACK! My new crush I honestly want an asfi/ahad in my life like ALLAH GIMME HIM!!
Also, I think I'll go crazy waiting for the rain sequence!! And then the birthday sequence where he's playing the guitar ☺️

YASSS he looks INSANELY good in black kurtas with a shawl wrapped around. KASHMIRI BOYYY KILLIN' ME!!

HAINAAA. I'm ready to study medicine agar itna handsome doctor miley 😆 Main tou jab bhi hospital gayi hoon koi handsome doctor nahin mila -____-

Ikrr! I was narrating specific parts of the novel to my sister and ended up realising that we have loads of good scenes in store. The novel alone had three dawats/parties and we know what happened when Zubia didn't attend one 😆 "Aur agar main khud aapko dawat na doon tou aap achanak beemaar par jati hain." omg this is my absolute fav part from the novel! xD Then there is that shayari wala dinner at Dr Shehroze's place.. I WANT THAT TOO!! It better be there in the drama. I want to see Dr Asfandyaar smiling meaningfully all throughout that dinner 😳And Asfi will play guitar too hayyyee!! Tho Faryal is gonna be there in that scene xD I just want loads of good scenes in compensation since they edited out the one where Asfi dropped Zubia home. Although I kinda get it why they did so because then Asfi/Zubia would have definitely recognised each other at the interview but since Zubia covered most of her face, it might have been possible.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: AimmyLovesBarun

Not alone you are! 😛

And it's not about the looks alone. He's such a fine actor like you have to do a double take when you realize it's his second show only. The voice modulation is so damn good. His accent and expressions are always spot on. I'm glad HUM saw this talent and gave him two of their mega projects. Also since I've been following him like a lunatic (Not in a creepy way though😆) the guy is so chilled out and genuine. I don't think I'll get over him anytime soon. He's here to Stay. ❤️

YESSS his off-screen presence is LIT!! It's impossible for me to fangirl over a character without the actor's off screen persona being impressive. Ahad's insta posts and captions really give me those cool/sassy vibes. And like you said, he sounds so natural and genuine in his interviews. Koi khamakha ka show off nahin hai. He's pretty decent and adorable! AND WHY WOULDN'T I LOVE AN ACTOR WHO'S A LITERATURE FREAK?!! Ahad's tweet where he hand-wrote a quote from Macbeth is ❤️ he legit quoted one of the most powerful dialogue from my favourite play of Shakespeare. Actors who are into literature and have done stage shoes have a charm of their own, don't they? Like Ahad said, being a thespian has really helped him. The voice modulation and body language is just soo.. you know, right. It's almost like he doesn't even have to make an effort, it comes naturally to him. Usually, newcomers try to emote well and in the process go a little OTT but with Ahad, he's just perfectly fine. He fits into any role given to him.

Honestly when the first off screen picture came out (where Ahad and Sajjal were prolly shooting for the scene where Asfi saved Z from the jerk) had me disappointed. I was ranting about another FI hero being ruined during dramatization. But fast forward to the promos, I stalked Ahad on insta and had to admit that he looks pretty decent and fine in short hair. Plus, he seemed so cool and chill so I gave it a try eventually. I don't really give novel adaptations a miss anyway xD but then BOOM!! Ahad's on set pictures came out of the scenes shot in Kashmir and he just began to look like this really hot guy with little beard having a really strong persona. Bass tab se tou there was no looking back. I had to go read the novel again and began imagining him and Sajjal because in terms of acting, he KILLED it from day so i was totally sure ke Ahad would nail the latter changed version of Asfi.
clockworknerd thumbnail

ME TOO! I woke up to this promo and went to heaven 😆 Also I'm already blushing thinking about the scenes when he'll be smirking at her AHHH! 😳😳

This wasn't even in the novel tou automatically I'm more excited. After Sang e Marmar this is the show I watch with my family and nobody objects because it's everyone's favourite. 😆There are definitely other better shows out there like O Rangreza, Tou Dil Ka Kya Hua but YKS actually has me excited and looking forward to Wednesdays like a freak. Every Wednesday, my mom goes like "Aaj tou Yaqeen Ka Safar ayega." 😆 Farhat Ishtiaq does wonders!! Apart from Asfi-Zubia, there are other bonds in the show that make it a really heart warming watch!

Aims. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

YESSS his off-screen presence is LIT!! It's impossible for me to fangirl over a character without the actor's off screen persona being impressive. Ahad's insta posts and captions really give me those cool/sassy vibes. And like you said, he sounds so natural and genuine in his interviews. Koi khamakha ka show off nahin hai. He's pretty decent and adorable! AND WHY WOULDN'T I LOVE AN ACTOR WHO'S A LITERATURE FREAK?!! Ahad's tweet where he hand-wrote a quote from Macbeth is ❤️ he legit quoted one of the most powerful dialogue from my favourite play of Shakespeare. Actors who are into literature and have done stage shoes have a charm of their own, don't they? Like Ahad said, being a thespian has really helped him. The voice modulation and body language is just soo.. you know, right. It's almost like he doesn't even have to make an effort, it comes naturally to him. Usually, newcomers try to emote well and in the process go a little OTT but with Ahad, he's just perfectly fine. He fits into any role given to him.

Honestly when the first off screen picture came out (where Ahad and Sajjal were prolly shooting for the scene where Asfi saved Z from the jerk) had me disappointed. I was ranting about another FI hero being ruined during dramatization. But fast forward to the promos, I stalked Ahad on insta and had to admit that he looks pretty decent and fine in short hair. Plus, he seemed so cool and chill so I gave it a try eventually. I don't really give novel adaptations a miss anyway xD but then BOOM!! Ahad's on set pictures came out of the scenes shot in Kashmir and he just began to look like this really hot guy with little beard having a really strong persona. Bass tab se tou there was no looking back. I had to go read the novel again and began imagining him and Sajjal because in terms of acting, he KILLED it from day so i was totally sure ke Ahad would nail the latter changed version of Asfi.

We can quote three times can we? Sorry Idk about the rules of this DT.
Coming back to what you said above damn! You are oh so right! His love for literature is a +++++Point! His answers to Hira Hyder's Twitter IV were so spot on. I like his thought process a lot. The actors who have roots in theater are always a treat to not only watch but follow on social media. Obi is the best example. I have never read Shakespeare but that quote was just something else.

He has made quite a few friends here and the way he supports them on is Insta is just beautiful. His thought process is just amazing!

I'm always quite concious/skeptical when they do dramatization of a novel. Farhat Mam's heroes are something else! So I didn't think Fawad was suitable for Asher's role but he totally surprised me! Now I can't think of anyone as Asher other than him. Same goes with Wali. I was quite worried that OBi will not be able to do justice to such a payara role but he's now Wali the Khanzada and I'll never get over him. Same happened with YKS. Though I haven't read the novel when promos started seeing FI's name I did and I was like ye ladka? How he'll be a class Dr Asfandyar was? But DAMN I'M ONCE AGAIN LEFT SPEECHLESS! I want to see more of him Onscreen. Ahad has made a fan! He'll find me rooting for him whatever he does after YKS ❤️
Aims. thumbnail
Novel has so many BEAUTIFUL scenes! Agar sab aye gy show mein I'll be a gone case! 😆❤️