Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh well, I can't go to sleep without mentioning the "Main har galti maaf kar deta magar jhoot nahin" part 😆
Low-key hinting at what Zubia said during the interview. She lied that she has no family left in Karachi. oh boyyy, Dr Asfandyaar is going to kacha chabaofy her for this jhoot 😆 Bara sakht boss hai bhae. It was so cute how she blessed Asfi with all those azeem titles, man. Naak mein dam kar raha hai bechari ke. But I'm all for Asfi-Zubia scenes if Ahad will have the same ruffled hair look and can show his smile once or twice Main doctor ban'ne ko tayaar hoon if I am guaranteed to have a boss as handsome as him xD
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't believe I watched an episode without forwarding parts... This was everything I wanted since I heard both characters are doctors. From Asfandyar and Zobiya scenes to Zobiya and Geti bonding and the last family scene. everything was perfect in this episode.
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
And here's another VM! Seems like I'll be vidding every week! XD Ahh LOVED the episode!! And the precap has made me so impatient 😆
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLEYWTpiN4o[/YOUTUBE]
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why do I feel that the kid is actually Mani and Hira's son. I think he looks like Mani...
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

And here's another VM! Seems like I'll be vidding every week! XD Ahh LOVED the episode!! And the precap has made me so impatient 😆

omg you're Talya from Twitter?!?! I saw your Rashk e qamar vm too and remember tagging a friend on it. Brilliant work, mate :') I keep checking the Yaqeen Ka Safar tag on twitter regularly and have seen you tweeting about it.

Now that I have found a vidder, I'm going to bombard with you song recs. Saari fangirl wishes poori karwaongi 😆

The last bit of this vid is EPIC!!! Larkiyon ke saath pyaar se raha jata hai lololo. Asfi chachu needs to learn a lot from his bhateeja, unko experience nahin hai
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLEYWTpiN4o[/YOUTUBE]

Beautifully made .👏
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

omg you're Talya from Twitter?!?! I saw your Rashk e qamar vm too and remember tagging a friend on it. Brilliant work, mate :') I keep checking the Yaqeen Ka Safar tag on twitter regularly and have seen you tweeting about it.

Now that I have found a vidder, I'm going to bombard with you song recs. Saari fangirl wishes poori karwaongi 😆

The last bit of this vid is EPIC!!! Larkiyon ke saath pyaar se raha jata hai lololo. Asfi chachu needs to learn a lot from his bhateeja, unko experience nahin hai

Zaya we missed ur fangirling.😳

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
okay,
so I binge watched all the way till episode 15. and WOAH...it was such a journey. won't comment much because you all have obviously watched it 😆 but the way the story unfolds and except for sheema and rehan, all the characters have come a long long way from where they started off. and except for Zubiya, the rest of them have done a 180 from the pilot episode.

I'm excited to see Zubiya and Asfandyaar meet! and uff Gatti and Daniyal. My heart literally broke when he died. ever since that shady secretary, i saw it coming from before the show started, in the ost but still. the pain is still fresh 😆

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ahad Raja and Sajal made a very cute pair...
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
New promo is sooo Good. Ufff beechari zubiya, wrong message chalagaya asfand ko🤣