Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

I think that wasn't a wig that was his real hair. He came to Salam Zindagi where they showed his old video with long hair.

he got long hair but in some scenes of ykns he wore wig,u can see may be it shot fter he cut his hair๐Ÿ˜ƒ but yes short hair suits him
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ahad's hair were long in YKS and Sammi too. I don't think it was a wig. He's quite fond of his long locks. In his IV to an internet Portal about his role in Parwaz hai Junoon he said he had to cut short his hair and it was not very easy for him as his long hair are a part of his personality. ๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ #Cutie
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
He wore wig in some scenes of ykns. I m not saying in all scenes.
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

He wore wig in some scenes of ykns. I m not saying in all scenes.

I get it ๐Ÿ˜Š
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Such a bombastic epi totally worth the wait loved every bit of it oh the dhoop kinare feels โค๏ธ now the wait till next week sigh
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Uff!!! What a khoobsurat episode it was โค๏ธ
Dr.Zubiya & Dr.Asfandyar
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Mani is so funny. ๐Ÿคฃ
Geeti n zubiya tuning is realm good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Dheshatnaak, haibaatnaak, khatarnaak, changhez Khan n Hitler ๐Ÿคฃ
Scenes between zubiya n asfandyaar r really nice. Gives dhoop kinare feelsโค๏ธ
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Godd, I had a very nervous and anxiety-filled week because of my results, so couldn't really comment on the seventeenth episode.

Man, I love how far Asfi has come. From the irresponsible, immature, carefree Asfi to the careful, har waqt naak pe gussa wala Dr Asfandyaar Khan. It's so funny the way it's built up till here... everyone, legit everyone, is scared of Dr Asfandyaar. He has targeted everyone basically. Kisi ko nahin chora ๐Ÿ˜†I feel legit proud of Zubia for having come so far. She made a mistake, a grave one, yet she stood up AGAIN to prove herself. It's not easy to walk with your head held high after making the mistake she did but Zubia Khalil is legit doing everything to gain back everything she lost. Imma feeling proud of her :')

Ab point pe aatay hain. Their first (second?) meeting had me all aww-ing and drowning in feels God knows how long I waited for this ONE scene. Hayye alllah, it couldn't have been better! Asfandyaar effortlessly being himself, the influential persona leaving Zubia confused for a few seconds. I like how Zubia hasn't become a confident individual all of a sudden. All that she has faced so far is still fresh within her and the confidence has been shattered to bits and pieces.. the pieces she's still gathering. There's a long way for her to become the way she was and gain back the belief (yaqeen) in herself that she lost because of that one mistake. On the other hand, Asfi needs to go back to living - becoming responsible and mature is not synonymous to losing spontaneity and your essential traits. Asfi has surely achieved a lot in life but during the process he has lost his true self. I absolutely cannot wait for Asfi and Zubia to bring their true selves out and become the way they used to be. Asfi has to restore his positive attitude towards life whereas Zubia has to restore the confidence and belief in herself and they're going to to that with each other's help. My inner fangirl is going to have oh-so-adorable moments hayye

Asfi calling Saim 'chotu' legit broke my heart into pieces. And how painful was the part where Daniyal's voice rang in his years. But my absolute favourite scene from the episode is not their meeting, it's the part where Usman feels proud of Asfi. I live for father-son bonding basically! Usman had such such soft expressions and an almost-wide smile on his face when he admired Asfi for all that he has achieved. The son he didn't expect to be another Daniyal is actually following Daniyal's footsteps. And how adorable it was ke Usman was looking at Asfi with a small smile, feeling proud, and Asfi had his head down being all humble and shy. ADORABLE BONDINGS IN THIS SHOW ARE GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE DEATH Asfandyaar kitna cute hai yaar I was crying and smiling seeing him shy at all the tareefs he was getting. Gaaah!!!

I'm done ranting. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG what an episode ! Asfandyar and Zubia have CHEMISTRYYY !! Like you WAIT for their scenes !!
I also liked how Zubia and Gaiti have bonded so well.. they both look cute as friends.

The last scene was super cute n funny where Gaiti tells Asfand how she was soscared of telling Zubia about her being his bhabhi ๐Ÿ˜†. I am glad she told Asfand that she knows Zubia.

Waiting for next week now
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was so sad about having to go out between 8-9 today because that meant missing the episode. Came back home to my sisters legit screaming the spoilers at my face. Had to make them shut up, spoiler ki dukaan hain sab. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Khair so I just realised I didn't praise Asfi's handsome face in my last post. But damnnn, he looked so, so good in all black in that scene with Saim. Ahad is so tall omgg (fangirls have weird weaknesses so plis don't mind xD). He looked oh-darn goooddd in formals. Guys it's not just Asfandyaar's character - it's Ahad himself. I admire him for being so cool, savage type. Har roz tou industry mein Obi aur Ahad jaise cool actors nahin milte na. He's so soft-spoken and natural, so the offscreen + onscreen just makes me go all heart eyes when he comes up on screen. (I am sorry for sounding so typical )

The episode was totally what I had signed up for initially so I'm going to bed like a happy soul tonight. ๐Ÿ˜† Whenever Asfi and Zubia came out after doing daily rounds, I went like "Chalo Asfi shuru karo chillana" xD Asfi you're shouting and scolding the girl you'll soon fall for, ahh cutee. so I am not the only one gets Dr Ahmer and Dr Zoya vibes from these two? Eeepss it's gonna be so amazing. A coincidence that both the male leads have their names starting from A and the girls with Z? Sorry I'm just a hardcore fangirl who doesn't let any chance go unnoticed.

It's so, so real how Zubia isn't being the best performer rn. She isn't being the best all of a sudden. She has her weaknesses that need to be tackled and she has to learn a lot by working under experienced doctors. She makes mistake, major ones and what matters is that she's trying. Bas bechari se Dr Asfandyaar ke saamne kaam nahin hoti. Poor girl loses all her nerves in front of him. I was legit laughing when she said "aise dara ke rakhein ge tou kaise theek se kaam hoga" ๐Ÿ˜† Asfi aas paas na ho tou she can easily give extra hours and handle all emergencies.

Ahhh how cool and funny is Dr Haroon tho. I love the additional characters. The novel was all serious but the drama has a fuller atmosphere which just makes it really good. Novels mein 2/3 characters se kaam chal jata hai but dramas need more. "Mera pasandeeda mashgala hai daantna." ๐Ÿ˜† It's so adorable how Zubia is building a good relationship with everyone (except Asfi xD). Dr Haroon is exactly the person she needs after being shouted at by Asfi and the lady doctors are all she needs for some feminine company. By the way, wasn't it really cute how Asfi had his signature smile on his face when Geeti narrated everything? Boy, he was enjoying hearing her comments actually. Mere saamne tou kuch keh nahin sakti lekin ghar walo'n se baray tal'luqaat banaye ja rahay hain ๐Ÿ˜† oh Asfi, only if you'd be a little less scary towards her... sighh. I'm looking forward to Zubia developing a bond with Geeti. It would be so fun when Zubia will find out that Geeti is Asfi's bhabhi yass i can't wait xD

Coming to the acting, I just can't find words to describe how impressive Ahad is. He just.. you know, fits in. I don't think a newcomer has ever become my favourite so early. But there's just comething about Ahad. Maybe it's that Asfi is just the right character he needed to step into the industry. He has pulled off the role so well - the transition from the former Asfi to what he is now is brilliant. It seems so natural, not being being shoved down our throats forcefully. It makes sense and it looks real only because of the fact that Ahad nails the role. Yes, credit must be given to how it's smoothly presented and the timeline not being disturbed but Ahad gets major appreciation and credits from my side for making me love Asfi and the change in him. Asfandyaar just doesn't come off as an agry young dream guy type, he's a proper character who has been through loads. Sajjal Ali doesn't need any words tbh. I have been amazed by her for so long that I always knew she didn't a serial like YKS to prove herself cuz she's already done so. She aces as Zubia Khalil and I'm actually loving Zubia because of her. I am so impressed by Ahad that I couldn't even stop myself from replying him on his feedback tweet ๐Ÿ˜†

All in all, i have already read the novel and I saw the promo too earlier this week but still there was excitement for the episode. The pictures that keep pouring in make me really impatient for all that's coming in future episodes :')
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 7 years ago