Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
DAYUMMM THE NEW PROMO!!! omg the episode is going to be so exciting. Zubia being the fighter YASS! And waiting till episode 17 for Asfi and Zubia to meet doesn't seem too bad. Jahan itna intizaar kiya, thoda aur sahi ๐Ÿ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
interesting. xD

On the contrary, I have a feeling that neither Asfi nor Zubia will recognise each other when they'll meet. I mean they have gone through so much in life esp Asfi. Years ago he must have seen quite a few new faces while gathering proofs for Daniyal's murder so it's kinda unlikely for him to remember. Zubia tou hardly saw him during that incident and Asfi has changed a lot in looks since then. I feel like after hiring Zubia and fast forward some months, Asfi will randomly find her ID card in one of his books and then it will dawn upon him that Zubia is the same girl he saved years ago. BUT KHAIR I'M SOO DARN EXCITED TO FANGIRL WHEN THE TIME COMES
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 7 years ago
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

interesting. xD

On the contrary, I have a feeling that neither Asfi nor Zubia will recognise each other when they'll meet. I mean they have gone through so much in life esp Asfi. Years ago he must have seen quite a few new faces while gathering proofs for Daniyal's murder so it's kinda unlikely for him to remember. Zubia tou hardly saw him during that incident and Asfi has changed a lot in looks since then. I feel like after hiring Zubia and fast forward some months, Asfi will randomly find her ID card in one of his books and then it will dawn upon him that Zubia is the same girl he saved years ago. BUT KHAIR I'M SOO DARN EXCITED TO FANGIRL WHEN THE TIME COMES

Yeah that is definitely very likely! I'm SO ready too ๐Ÿ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOW
What a detailed promo.
Zabardast zubiya gave it back.the way she told Rehaan Bhai zan mureed.
๐Ÿ‘
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Zubiya the kick assโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
clockworknerd thumbnail
I was expecting a glimpse of Asfi-Zubia's meeting in the precap ๐Ÿ˜ณ They better meet in the next episode!

Btw, Asfandyar Khan is finally back in Pakistan. Looked so darn gooodd, man.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Loved the episode today. Really better episode. What a blast. *! * zubiya was fire.
Rehan so angry with this guy๐Ÿ˜ก
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I was expecting a glimpse of Asfi-Zubia's meeting in the precap ๐Ÿ˜ณ They better meet in the next episode!

Btw, Asfandyar Khan is finally back in Pakistan. Looked so darn gooodd, man.

Really good
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Bhabi is such a jerk๐Ÿคขhate her
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
How can Rehan kick Zubia out of the house? It's on her name so he doesn't have the right to just throw her out! And I really hate his stupid, manipulative wife! Come on Rehan! Use your own brain!