Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I have enjoyed everything they have shown so far. The true picture of how things work in our society when any influential person is involved in a controversy. Also how the people leave no stone unturned to malign a girl's reputation and character no matter if she hasn't done anything. No matter if she has learnt her lesson.
But Zubia and Asfi's track is going to be a winner for me and I know it beforehand. Both are emotionally torn but still going on with their lives. The Asfand who was always finding reasons to fly to Islamabad when he was studying in Karachi just to be with his family is now so distant from them. Shows his character has gone a huge change too. Both he and Zubiya have been through hell. Both have shattered faith in love. It will be so interesting to see them becoming each other's happy ever after. I just wish they give them the screen space they both deserve.

Also I'm forever applauding for the director for showcasing the elite class of our society so closely. Faryal's family was a true example of it. Status conscious and obnoxious people who have no regard for relations and commitment. This kind of pests actually reside in our society.

All and All I'm so glad after so long I've got a show to fangirl over. 😳
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Farhat Ishtiaq tweeted that asfi and zubi are gonna meet in episode 17! It's actually more exciting than the novel cuz they've already met once before and I wonder if either will recall that. Asfi (I hope) still has zubiya's id card so he might recognize her! Nevertheless, i'm too excited πŸ˜ƒ
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I'm so glad this AT has more fangirls. Can't wait for Asfi and Zubia's track to start tho imma guessing it'd take 2-3 episodes for the track to kick off.

WOW I love your fangirling since DED days😳
N live the way u fan girl asfi n zubi
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

Farhat Ishtiaq tweeted that asfi and zubi are gonna meet in episode 17! It's actually more exciting than the novel cuz they've already met once before and I wonder if either will recall that. Asfi (I hope) still has zubiya's id card so he might recognize her! Nevertheless, i'm too excited πŸ˜ƒ

I m excitedπŸ˜ƒ
BTW they didn't show that scene in a car when asfi n zubi meet
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AimmyLovesBarun

I have enjoyed everything they have shown so far. The true picture of how things work in our society when any influential person is involved in a controversy. Also how the people leave no stone unturned to malign a girl's reputation and character no matter if she hasn't done anything. No matter if she has learnt her lesson.

But Zubia and Asfi's track is going to be a winner for me and I know it beforehand. Both are emotionally torn but still going on with their lives. The Asfand who was always finding reasons to fly to Islamabad when he was studying in Karachi just to be with his family is now so distant from them. Shows his character has gone a huge change too. Both he and Zubiya have been through hell. Both have shattered faith in love. It will be so interesting to see them becoming each other's happy ever after. I just wish they give them the screen space they both deserve.

Also I'm forever applauding for the director for showcasing the elite class of our society so closely. Faryal's family was a true example of it. Status conscious and obnoxious people who have no regard for relations and commitment. This kind of pests actually reside in our society.

All and All I'm so glad after so long I've got a show to fangirl over. 😳

Absolutely AgreeπŸ˜ƒ
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

When the show started, I was actually skeptical if they'd do justice to Zubia and Abbi's bonding. But Farhat Ishtiaq proves herself yet again - the emotional bonding between characters is the best part about the show so far. She has a knack for it. Sajjal Ali and the actor playing Abbi are sooo darn real. There hasn't been a single scene where I haven't ended up in tears. I too have kinda grown to love that song.

Absolutely agree with u zaya
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

I m excitedπŸ˜ƒ
BTW they didn't show that scene in a car when asfi n zubi meet

yeah man I was so disappointed!
I have so many random scenarios in my head! I know asfi will remember her with the id card but for zubiya I was hoping/ imagining/ dreaming that asfi will save her again the same way from someone and she will recognize the voice? 🀣 (I know I sound crazy but I've been highly influenced by indian dramas, shouldn't let my thoughts run wild πŸ˜†)
Since this is a pakistani show, I'm sure he'll just tell her he was there when the rameez thing happened and my imagination will be shattered πŸ˜†
Aims. thumbnail
Aims. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

yeah man I was so disappointed!
I have so many random scenarios in my head! I know asfi will remember her with the id card but for zubiya I was hoping/ imagining/ dreaming that asfi will save her again the same way from someone and she will recognize the voice? 🀣 (I know I sound crazy but I've been highly influenced by indian dramas, shouldn't let my thoughts run wild πŸ˜†)
Since this is a pakistani show, I'm sure he'll just tell her he was there when the rameez thing happened and my imagination will be shattered πŸ˜†

Why this is so cute πŸ˜†β€οΈ
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AimmyLovesBarun

Hey! I've read the novel. Not giving out anything but joining the scenarios from novel and Sajal's initial IV where she said Zubia's gonna bring light to someone's life I can say there's so much to the story. Also I'm sure Asfand hasn't let go of gathering proofs of Daniyal's innocence. They just have to edit out unnecessary scene like Sheena's. I'm sure TRPs are gonna get better after Asfand and Zubiya's track in started.

P.S I love the woman in your Avi! 😊

Hoping so too! Am just waiting for Asfand and Zubiya to meet as well!
I love her so much tooβ€οΈπŸ˜†