Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

As always, Zubi-Abbi scenes are so heart touching. I am a sucker for emotional bonding 😳 but maannn, the drama needs to pick up pace. Officially five weeks since Daniyal's death and imma still trying to be patient. AB DIKHA BHI DEIN -_____-

And oh I was actually clapping when the "five years later" tag came up cuz FINALLLYY leap hogaya xD And Asfi got a haircut YASSS. Asfi chachu aa rahay hain hayyee

I don't care if the show gets trps or not. It's a legit good show with substantial stuff and Ahad nails his role and I'm sure he'd continue to do so. Period. If the audience wants a handsome face then they need to look elsewhere cuz this show is not catering to the beauty standards rather giving us a good story. Also, totally agree with the member who said this drama did not go the right way during the launch. DeD gained viewers not only because of the popular faces but also because of the catchy promos. YKS had pretty boring promos tbh. I started watching it solely because I have read the novel and I know the show's going to be good soon.

Zaya I love the way you fangirl😳😆 I remember DED days ,those golden days yaar.
Promos n slow Pace is the reason and also not promotion at all.i see some promos of serial the way they promoted keep coming
N detail promo they only onaired on Tuesday morning here.
I wish thoda daniyal k fbs dikhadete instead of bhabi plotting all the time.
Let see pace kitna increase hotha hybut I m really satisfied with the acting, direction n writing.its superb.
SajalAly 👏 Farhan Agha👏 even Hira Mani👏n ahad is getting better👏
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghissapitta

Sajal was so good in today's episode! Her scene with the man playing Zubia's father, her anguish - she did it so well, made me choke up. And I love that 'O matti ke parindey' song 😭

When she said log maaf nahi karte😭
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Can I join and fangirl over the show which has blown me away?
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with the above conversations! Sadly great performances and quality direction isn't enough to bring in TRP. These days it's all about popularity! I don't know whether I can bring this up here but will just say it! Example is Mann Mayal! Have never seen such a bad story, some of the characters had weak acting etc but still managed to get high TRP throughout it's run! It is just because of the popular cast and nothing else!
I think YKS still has decent TRP. It just isn't the slot leader. It is in the 3+ range! Just one thing, the pace of the show is really slow! We are done with 15 episodes and wonder what more there is in this show? Just waiting for Asfand and Zubia to meet for now! Must be the first show that I have watched that the leads have not met even after 15 episodes😆

Sajal and the man who plays her father were the show stealers yesterday! Super natural when it comes to acting!
Edited by I-Heart-Sanz - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AimmyLovesBarun

Can I join and fangirl over the show which has blown me away?

Sure honey you r welcome.
Aims. thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

I agree with the above conversations! Sadly great performances and quality direction isn't enough to bring in TRP. These days it's all about popularity! I don't know whether I can bring this up here but will just say it! Example is Mann Mayal! Have never seen such a bad story, some of the characters had weak acting etc but still managed to get high TRP throughout it's run! It is just because of the popular cast and nothing else!

I think YKS still has decent TRP. It just isn't the slot leader. It is in the 3+ range! Just one thing, the pace of the show is really slow! We are done with 15 episodes and wonder what more there is in this show? Just waiting for Asfand and Zubia to meet for now! Must be the first show that I have watched that the leads have not met even after 15 episodes😆

Sajal and the man who plays her father were the show stealers yesterday! Super natural when it comes to acting!

Hey! I've read the novel. Not giving out anything but joining the scenarios from novel and Sajal's initial IV where she said Zubia's gonna bring light to someone's life I can say there's so much to the story. Also I'm sure Asfand hasn't let go of gathering proofs of Daniyal's innocence. They just have to edit out unnecessary scene like Sheena's. I'm sure TRPs are gonna get better after Asfand and Zubiya's track in started.

P.S I love the woman in your Avi! 😊
Aims. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Sure honey you r welcome.

Thank you so much :)
ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

When she said log maaf nahi karte😭

YES! And her voice modulation in the scene, it looked so genuine! Made me tear up.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghissapitta

Sajal was so good in today's episode! Her scene with the man playing Zubia's father, her anguish - she did it so well, made me choke up. And I love that 'O matti ke parindey' song 😭

When the show started, I was actually skeptical if they'd do justice to Zubia and Abbi's bonding. But Farhat Ishtiaq proves herself yet again - the emotional bonding between characters is the best part about the show so far. She has a knack for it. Sajjal Ali and the actor playing Abbi are sooo darn real. There hasn't been a single scene where I haven't ended up in tears. I too have kinda grown to love that song.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm so glad this AT has more fangirls. Can't wait for Asfi and Zubia's track to start tho imma guessing it'd take 2-3 episodes for the track to kick off.