Frequent Posters

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Overview of eps 1-14 of Yaqeen Ka Safar

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow the doctor track .I m sure trp will shoot up once doctor track start .
BTW they showed detailed promo where zubi father was begging mAh e talat/Huma to take zubiya along with her.The actor who is playing zubiya father was the director of udaari .is it true?he got two awards for udaari.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Uff😳

Word Count: 1

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xAaliya

This show would have actually been a slot leader if they waited awhile more and promote it well with the kasmir & doctor tracks but they were in such a hurry to start it

Absolutely agree😃
ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ahh can't wait for this!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good shows never get deserved attention and promotions.. sadly..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Good shows never get deserved attention and promotions.. sadly..

Once hum tv stops casting that servant ahad raza mir in every good big budget show...the shows will automatically get attention

Ahad has zero screen presence
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
As if only Ahad is in the cast ? Sajal is also there who apparently is quite famous for a show to get attention.. The truth is what I said earlier.. good shows never get enought attention.
And Ahad is a good actor.. at least in this show he is doing great.. I don't care about looks when acting is the thing.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

As if only Ahad is in the cast ? Sajal is also there who apparently is quite famous for a show to get attention.. The truth is what I said earlier.. good shows never get enought attention.

And Ahad is a good actor.. at least in this show he is doing great.. I don't care about looks when acting is the thing.

Ahad is still not solo lead material on whose name people will tune in

Only sajjal is not enuf

Good shows backed by good cast always brings trps for HUM t.v. like sang e mar mar and Alif Allah n KNK

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Nobody cares about TRPs .. I am talking about popularity here. Some very popular shows get so low TRPs still people know about them. Here what I am saying is that if a show is not promoted well nobody will know about it and will not watch it which eventually will bring low TRPs.

KNK had zero promotions this was the main reason I was furious. It got noticed ONLY when the fandom started talking about it and then they started noticing it n hence promoting it towards the end.. it only got TRPs towards the end despite of being a good show throughout.. there was Emmad Irfani in the show, the good looking guy having so many fangirls still very few people knew about KNK in the beginning.

So it's all about promotions. So no need to blame someone's appearance for it.