Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Congo kashmala or saim r on the way.the on good news in sad episode.hira Mani really surprised me.she was so in tact in character.must be real crying.i cried again.
The whole episode was good but sad.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So sad episode!
Geeti is pregnant... now I'm more sad!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Aww ahad came for Mom premier .saw the pic.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omgg this epi was sooo saddd !! I felt for everyone. And especially for Gaiti. Two best scenes of the epi were:
When Asfi comes to his dad asking him to say something at least n then they both hugged n cried for long.

When Gaiti's mom was telling her to eat n Gaiti was in the trauma .. she was still in their last meeting.. when Daniyal wanted to talk to her n she was naraaz... mannn that scene was sooo natural I actually cried there. Bechari Gaiti... I was so feeling for her.. when she said mujhe pata thori tha yeh hojayega.. main kaise rahungi unke bagher.. kaise rahungi main.. 😔.

Looking forward to the next epi. Such a realistic show it is. They are showing real face of everyone ..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
New promo
Faryal n asfi engagement got broke.zubiya was telling to her father she wanted to pursue her career in medical. There was some Noori n rabnawaz scene too.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hira mani and shaz Khan is EXCELLENT in this show

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Hira Mani n aini zaidi we're amazing.very realistic episode.
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
omgg I had a strong feeling noori's gonna kill those guys after the last episode and she killed it 👏 Asfi and Zubi are gonna meet soon (hopefully in 2-3 episodes?) I can't waitt!! 😃😃
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Way to go Noori 👏 and mighty disappointed in Daniyal's father 👎🏼 Asfy tho 👍🏼
ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NOORI! 👏 My heart aches for her, but dang am I PROUD! :D She took it upon herself to serve justice where she knew it wouldn't be served. One thing I didn't get - did she kill herself too? :'( I didn't see it explicitly but that of her lying on the ground with the gun got me confused :/

Holy shit I hate Geeti's parents. How could they?! Man I feel so bad for Geeti :( The woman just lost her husband, found out she's carrying his child, is grieving and they tell her to abort him/her? Disgusting. 😡

Had hoped Asfi would've been the one to break the engagement after Fariyad's behavious but koi na. Toot to gayi at least. Hope Asfi-Zubiya track starts soon.