Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

WHAT??? Daniyal dies???

Yes we all mourned n it was Eid third day
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

omg first of all please suggest some more similar Farhat Ishtiaq love stories, I wanna read. And yess even I think this story will play out really well! I'm really looking forward to Ahad's acting in the second half and I really wanna know the actors who'll be playing kashmala, saim, dr.asifa, dr.shehroz and all those other doctors cuz I think good actors will make this show even better!
I know right I'm so disappointed that the ost is only for the first half, I wish they had shot for the whole show before releasing so we could at least get glimpses of what's to come :/ oh well, I guess it's all gonna be a surprise, I honestly can't wait! 😃

Ayyyeee I don't know how I missed this reply. I don't think I can suggest such stories tbh. FI is not my go-to writers you see. I read her very often but not really short stories.

WE ARE ALMOST THEREE. Umm I assume the drama will move to the novel plot in 3/4 episodes. Also, Kashmala and Saim tou gaye. They won't be there in the drama. But yes the doctors and Bibi are all going to be legit cute <3
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Zaya
Since you asked, these days I am only watching Alif Allah aur Insaan. You can give it a shot as well.
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Ayyyeee I don't know how I missed this reply. I don't think I can suggest such stories tbh. FI is not my go-to writers you see. I read her very often but not really short stories.

WE ARE ALMOST THEREE. Umm I assume the drama will move to the novel plot in 3/4 episodes. Also, Kashmala and Saim tou gaye. They won't be there in the drama. But yes the doctors and Bibi are all going to be legit cute <3

LOL oh it's alright! I'll read some Umera Ahmed stuff then cuz she's the best 😆
I KNOW OMG and I like how more people have noticed the show after sajal posted the offscreen pic of asfi and zubia 😆 Man I'm still hoping geeti finds out she's pregnant after daniyal dies... I HAVE HOPE FOR KASHMALA AND SAIM 😭 That track needs to be there cuz they're like mini cupids for asfi and zubia 😆
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

@Zaya

Since you asked, these days I am only watching Alif Allah aur Insaan. You can give it a shot as well.

I m also watching AAAI nw it's getting interesting .
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

LOL oh it's alright! I'll read some Umera Ahmed stuff then cuz she's the best 😆
I KNOW OMG and I like how more people have noticed the show after sajal posted the offscreen pic of asfi and zubia 😆 Man I'm still hoping geeti finds out she's pregnant after daniyal dies... I HAVE HOPE FOR KASHMALA AND SAIM 😭 That track needs to be there cuz they're like mini cupids for asfi and zubia 😆

@bold OH yes i too want them in show they were super adorable in novel.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I t was a heart breaking episode... Danial is dying and watching everything but couldn't do anything... I am totally in love with the actor... he is doing amazing as Danial.
Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does anybody have en English translation for the novel wo yakeen ka safar
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ufff itni koi sad episode thi 😭 ... par mubarak ho Gaiti is pregnant.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Abs loved Noori's faith in Daniyal and loved it how she gave it back to the NGO lady 👍🏼 and glas asfy is smelling the fish hope he gets to the crux of it and clears the suicide tag from Daniyals name and lastly the precap Fariyal 👎🏼

Glad how they showed Nooris firm belief in Daniyal and him being murdered while the rest barring Asfy were sort of buying the shit