Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Daniyal didn't deserve this 😭 This is truth of our society really.. People rarely get justice, these corrupt politicians are destroying everything. I hate dilawar and his gf(she is pure B*tch).
I hope post leap Zubi and Daniyal's brother get him justice. I feel so sad about everything now because whatever they showed is realistic. 😭😭
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
One of the well shot scene.serioudly last scene gave goosebumps and very emotional 😭
Daniyal is gone
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

One of the well shot scene.serioudly last scene gave goosebumps and very emotional 😭

Daniyal is gone

Seriously it was shot amazingly. How fearless he stood in front of them and embraced death. Next few episodes are going to be even more heart wreching😭😭
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

Its interesting how they showed him being murdered instead of committing suicide (in the novel). Daniyal's character was shown a lot stronger than it was described in the novel. I definitely liked this better, more empowering I feel and at the same time showing the harsh reality of life. 😭

I agree with you. Coz in novel the perspectives we're not clear and all scenario FI is well captured and I must applaud the screen play too and obviously direction is top notched.
And it's really hard reality of life coz these things happening.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Daniyal 😭 πŸ’” this show is so so good!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HOLY SHIT!! Couldn't watch it on time because Karachi ki baarish and K-Electric being useless but dammnnn Eid ke teesre din kaun aisi episode dikhata hai? -______-
I feel so bad for Geeti and Asfi. Have to admit the last interactions made me go all teary eyed because the scene was fkn screaming that Daniyal's end is near. WHY!??? The shot was so beautiful where he tried to make Geeti look at him and she didn't. My boy smiled and walked off. Daniyal and Asfi are dayum goals!! And I'm so emotional rn because Asfi looked up to Daniyal, admired him and had a perfect combination of mad respect and love for Daniyal. The shot where Daniyal just hugged Asfi as if heartbroken that even Asfi didn't understand him, walked off with a slight smile - that was of anything but happiness - and Asfi kept looking on baffled as to why his elder brother won't just give up when it was for their own benefit. so I guess that's how people who are incredibly fearless and keep fighting for justice in a society like ours feel at the end when they're close to being abandoned by their own family and their principles and morals don't allow them to give up? Gotta say, the line hit me hard - "Aur Noori ki izzat ki koi qeemat nahin hai?"

Damn. Let me just cry.

I'm so glad Farhat Ishtiaq didn't go the Udaari route. Once in a while, it's good to be real. I sooo love this drama. Daniyal's scene legit give me goosebumps. When those men warned Daniyal in car, the whole scene where Daniyal left the office etc was shot so perfectly. Capturing his steps, his posture and even his fearless eyes. I LIVE FOR GOOD PRESENTATION, MAN. The death scenes of both the police wala and Daniyal had me crying. The drama is defo the most brilliant thing to watch these days, no doubt.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

HOLY SHIT!! Couldn't watch it on time because Karachi ki baarish and K-Electric being useless but dammnnn Eid ke teesre din kaun aisi episode dikhata hai? -______-

I feel so bad for Geeti and Asfi. Have to admit the last interactions made me go all teary eyed because the scene was fkn screaming that Daniyal's end is near. WHY!??? The shot was so beautiful where he tried to make Geeti look at him and she didn't. My boy smiled and walked off. Daniyal and Asfi are dayum goals!! And I'm so emotional rn because Asfi looked up to Daniyal, admired him and had a perfect combination of mad respect and love for Daniyal. The shot where Daniyal just hugged Asfi as if heartbroken that even Asfi didn't understand him, walked off with a slight smile - that was of anything but happiness - and Asfi kept looking on baffled as to why his elder brother won't just give up when it was for their own benefit. so I guess that's how people who are incredibly fearless and keep fighting for justice in a society like ours feel at the end when they're close to being abandoned by their own family and their principles and morals don't allow them to give up? Gotta say, the line hit me hard - "Aur Noori ki izzat ki koi qeemat nahin hai?"

Damn. Let me just cry.

I'm so glad Farhat Ishtiaq didn't go the Udaari route. Once in a while, it's good to be real. I sooo love this drama. Daniyal's scene legit give me goosebumps. When those men warned Daniyal in car, the whole scene where Daniyal left the office etc was shot so perfectly. Capturing his steps, his posture and even his fearless eyes. I LIVE FOR GOOD PRESENTATION, MAN. The death scenes of both the police wala and Daniyal had me crying. The drama is defo the most brilliant thing to watch these days, no doubt.

hi
Zaya Eid Mubarak and happy rain too.
First of it's kind of relief from all tharkipan and dance shows which all channels were showing so this episode is blessing in disguise .yes tragic scenes two death scenes,departing scene ,zubiya scebs all grasped me.
I was wondering too k eid day they won't show death scenes may be in next epi but dayyum they showed n I was crying .
AsfYanal hug ❀️
Geeti n Daniyal scene
Seriously brilliant episode
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Okay so why did such a big law firm have no cameras? These lawyers deal with video and audio evidences all the time and it never occurred to them to instal them in their office? For me this is a let down to such a good show. It would have been better if they showed it was the 80's because it's hard to imagine big law firm with no CCTV.

Wonder what will happen to Noori now. Sad episode.
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I can't believe Daniyal dies 😭
He was one of my favourite characters in the drama
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SweetAngels96

I can't believe Daniyal dies 😭
He was one of my favourite characters in the drama

WHAT??? Daniyal dies???