Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
And this drama better get the best director award. Its direction, presentation never disappoints. 10/10 👏
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hello people!! I'm like too excited right now, just saw this pic of Ahad shooting for the show, playing his guitar with the haircut 😳 Didn't happen in the novel but I'm too hyped for all new scenes between him and zubia! 😃 There's also a car breaking down in the rain scene (according to sajal's insta post)!
I read the novel after watching 5 episodes of the show cuz I saw chemistry between ahad and sajal in the poster 😆 and I loved their story! I hope the show is just as good. God I'm such a fangirl, the only thing on my mind these days is zubia and dr. asfand and all the songs I want to vid on them! 😆

Also, I'm loving how the story is progressing! Geeti and Daniyal are just adorable together! My heart breaks knowing their future 😭
Edited by MaNan_hamesha - 7 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

Hello people!! I'm like too excited right now, just saw this pic of Ahad shooting for the show, playing his guitar with the haircut 😳 Didn't happen in the novel but I'm too hyped for all new scenes between him and zubia! 😃 There's also a car breaking down in the rain scene (according to sajal's insta post)!

I read the novel after watching 5 episodes of the show cuz I saw chemistry between ahad and sajal in the poster 😆 and I loved their story! I hope the show is just as good. God I'm such a fangirl, the only thing on my mind these days is zubia and dr. asfand and all the songs I want to vid on them! 😆

Also, I'm loving how the story is progressing! Geeti and Daniyal are just adorable together! My heart breaks knowing their future 😭

Yaaayy someone on the AT who has read the novel and is excited for Zubia's track 😆 Honestly I read the novel 3 years ago and I found it really ordinary, like other short stories of FI. But the drama, for some unknown reason, had me excited. Maybe because Farhat brings out stories on TV very nicely and makes them worth watching and novel based dramas hardly disappoint. And then these pictures of cast from Kashmir/Neelam Valley side got me to re-read the novel and now I can't wait. Asfi's character is a delight and I'm expecting Ahad would nail the role. When I saw the OST video, I was pretty disappointed because they didn't include a single scene/shot from the post-leap because being a novel reader I could easily gauge that all of the scenes are from Zubia's past story. But now it's clear that they haven't shot the latter part yet. I can't wait for the story to move ahead so that we get new promos about the main story.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ahaad is just so lucky to hv got this show
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Yaaayy someone on the AT who has read the novel and is excited for Zubia's track 😆 Honestly I read the novel 3 years ago and I found it really ordinary, like other short stories of FI. But the drama, for some unknown reason, had me excited. Maybe because Farhat brings out stories on TV very nicely and makes them worth watching and novel based dramas hardly disappoint. And then these pictures of cast from Kashmir/Neelam Valley side got me to re-read the novel and now I can't wait. Asfi's character is a delight and I'm expecting Ahad would nail the role. When I saw the OST video, I was pretty disappointed because they didn't include a single scene/shot from the post-leap because being a novel reader I could easily gauge that all of the scenes are from Zubia's past story. But now it's clear that they haven't shot the latter part yet. I can't wait for the story to move ahead so that we get new promos about the main story.

omg first of all please suggest some more similar Farhat Ishtiaq love stories, I wanna read. And yess even I think this story will play out really well! I'm really looking forward to Ahad's acting in the second half and I really wanna know the actors who'll be playing kashmala, saim, dr.asifa, dr.shehroz and all those other doctors cuz I think good actors will make this show even better!
I know right I'm so disappointed that the ost is only for the first half, I wish they had shot for the whole show before releasing so we could at least get glimpses of what's to come :/ oh well, I guess it's all gonna be a surprise, I honestly can't wait! 😃
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@MANAN...hamesha...plz watch BEINTEHA

Just really hard to watch shows that are over now 😕 Maybe one day!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I m excited for zubiya and asfi meeting now.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zubia and Khalil scene stole the show, Glad Khalil took a stand for Zubia I must say he have redeemed himself.
Sajal is giving some brilliant performances in this show she's too good.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Just finished watching ykns . deep episode poor Daniyal trapped but his dialogue were so good.the way he was telling his father. Hiramani acting is really good in this epi.poor thing was crying really emotional episode
Precap
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
The whole focus was on daniyal n family