Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Can we actually discuss the show instead of floodinbg the thread like a picture gallery 😆

we have NOTHING to discuss😆
no promo no article and no full info about the cast , no behind the scenes😆
and theres no promo of DOCTOR asfand as well , its only the immature guy playing guitar😆
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: xAaliya

I don't like these type of guys :/

Gonna take awhile to get over that image 🤢

😒ohh sorry for that
he been doing this kind of poses , 😆

--HiNa-- thumbnail

Ahad Raza Mir

Son of veteran actor and producer Asif Raza Mir and grandson of filmmaker Raza Mir (late), Ahad Raza Mir's turn to showbiz was only natural. The actor, who first appeared on television when he was merely 14 years old believes that the acting bug has bitten him for as long as he can recall. After moving to Canada in his mid-teens, Ahad ended up proving his mettle by working in theatrical productions for two years and also ended up becoming the first Pakistani to win the Best Actor (Critics)' award for a musical in Canada, where he also received an academic degree in drama.

"My father is who he is, but the decision of moving back to Pakistan and pursuing acting was all mine," he says of being a star kid and professionally taking up acting in Pakistan. "I also believe that the pressure will be there no matter what I do. It does help to have my father in the same industry, but only to a certain extent; it will be rather tough to carry the family legacy forward and holding my own and proving myself."

Ahad has bagged two major television serials: Sammi by Saife Hasan alongside an ensemble star cast of Mawra Hocane, Adnan Siddiqui and Bilal Khan and Shahzad Kashmiri's Woh Yaqeen Ka Naya Safar as the male lead opposite Sajal Aly. However, what made him reach headlines was when he replaced Osman Khalid Butt in Haseeb Hasan's directorial, Parwaaz Hay Junoon that pays homage to the Pakistani Air Force, narrating the story of a group of cadets, with co-stars Hamza Ali Abbasi and Hania Aamir.

"Momina Duraid has followed my career closely for the longest time. I was in Canada when she called me to offer the part. The goal has been to do a film since I was very young, and so I knew that I had to pack my bags and come to Pakistan right away," he told Instep. "It was surreal to be on the sets of a film. It is something I have always dreamed about. I also had trouble managing myself, since we also shot with such senior actors like Rasheed Naz, so there was some intimidation too," he laughed.

Apart from his highly anticipated acting assignments, Ahad is also collaborating with his father's production house and is in the process of developing two feature films - a comedy and an epic love story that are slated to begin by the end of this year.

this is more like an ahad AT 🤣
--HiNa-- thumbnail

ajal Ali was last seen in Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hai' alongside Feroze Khan. She's currently shooting upcoming drama, Woh Yaqeen Ka Naya Safar

She will be playing the lead role in Woh Yaqeen Ka Naya Safar and speaking to a local publisher, she reveals more about her character in the upcoming drama.

"The story is about a girl's journey who comes from a very conservative family," said Sajal.

Shedding light on her character, she said, "It's a highly positive character. She faces a lot of difficulties in life and finally reaches a point where she helps those in need of justice. She addresses social issues as well."

The drama will be based on Farhat Ishtiaq's novel of the same name and will be directed by Shahzad Kashmiri. Wo Yaqeen Ka Naya Safar' is set to hit our television screens later this year. Besides Sajal, the cast of the drama also includes Ahad Raza Mir, Shaz Khan and Hira Mani.

According to Farhat Ishtiaq, Sajal Ali will be sharing screen space with Ahad Raza Mir in Woh Yaqeen Ka Naya Safar.

Edited by MaNanHoLiC - 7 years ago
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kuch unique AT ha ye😆
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanHoLiC

Ahad Raza Mir

Son of veteran actor and producer Asif Raza Mir and grandson of filmmaker Raza Mir (late), Ahad Raza Mir's turn to showbiz was only natural. The actor, who first appeared on television when he was merely 14 years old believes that the acting bug has bitten him for as long as he can recall. After moving to Canada in his mid-teens, Ahad ended up proving his mettle by working in theatrical productions for two years and also ended up becoming the first Pakistani to win the Best Actor (Critics)' award for a musical in Canada, where he also received an academic degree in drama.

"My father is who he is, but the decision of moving back to Pakistan and pursuing acting was all mine," he says of being a star kid and professionally taking up acting in Pakistan. "I also believe that the pressure will be there no matter what I do. It does help to have my father in the same industry, but only to a certain extent; it will be rather tough to carry the family legacy forward and holding my own and proving myself."

Ahad has bagged two major television serials: Sammi by Saife Hasan alongside an ensemble star cast of Mawra Hocane, Adnan Siddiqui and Bilal Khan and Shahzad Kashmiri's Woh Yaqeen Ka Naya Safar as the male lead opposite Sajal Aly. However, what made him reach headlines was when he replaced Osman Khalid Butt in Haseeb Hasan's directorial, Parwaaz Hay Junoon that pays homage to the Pakistani Air Force, narrating the story of a group of cadets, with co-stars Hamza Ali Abbasi and Hania Aamir.

"Momina Duraid has followed my career closely for the longest time. I was in Canada when she called me to offer the part. The goal has been to do a film since I was very young, and so I knew that I had to pack my bags and come to Pakistan right away," he told Instep. "It was surreal to be on the sets of a film. It is something I have always dreamed about. I also had trouble managing myself, since we also shot with such senior actors like Rasheed Naz, so there was some intimidation too," he laughed.

Apart from his highly anticipated acting assignments, Ahad is also collaborating with his father's production house and is in the process of developing two feature films - a comedy and an epic love story that are slated to begin by the end of this year.

too much ego !!!dont like him now
--HiNa-- thumbnail

lol
just posting the articles which have YAQEEN KA SAFAR word mentioned
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sajjal already has I rangreza for hum
I wish it was sana Javed or arij here
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Yaqeen Ka Safar official page released the OST video of it.