Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Sajal is doing two HumTv show

Having made her film debut this year with Anjum Shahzad's romantic tale Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hay opposite Feroze Khan, actress Sajal Aly is all set to return to the small screen with Woh Yaqeen Ka Naya Safar. Starring Aly as the protagonist, the play is directed by Shahzad Kashmiri and is based on Farhat Ishtiaq's novel of the same name.

Aly's character in Woh Yaqeen Ka Naya Safar is one that brings light to the lives of those in trouble. "It's a highly positive character," she told Instep. "She faces a lot of difficulties in life and finally reaches a point where she helps those in need of justice. She addresses social issues as well."

Sharing details about the play's storyline, she told Instep, "The story is about a girl's journey who comes from a very conservative family."

The actress has started shooting for Woh Yaqeen Ka Naya Safar, which is expected to air sometime next year. It is interesting to note that the play stars veteran actor Asif Raza Mir's son Ahad Raza Mir as the male protagonist opposite Aly.

IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am happy for bilal success
finally he is getting famous ,
dumpukht was his best performance
and i know this drama and the other with sami khan will get him in most famous actors list
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

What is a dyer? Kya dye karta hai? πŸ˜†

i read it as dahi walaπŸ˜†

i think dupate color karne ka kam karta haπŸ˜†
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

Rangraiz is dyer.. what is rangreza?

wala dal ke rangreza ban gaya dyer wala means rangrezaπŸ˜† it must be a nickname
l
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaani kai phir sabzi wala = sabza, Doodh wala = Doodha, Lakri kai kaam karnay wala aka Barhi = Barhia πŸ˜†

PS. Rangraiz Urdu main itna mustamil bhi nahin hai .. Urdu main rangsaaz ziada mustamil hai aur ziada mustanad bhi mana jaata hai aur mere apnay khial main rangsaaz ziada acha sound karta hai.

Edited by Jaan-Jee - 7 years ago
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail

Yaani kai phir sabzi wala = sabza, Doodh wala = Doodha, Lakri kai kaam karnay wala aka Barhi = Barhia πŸ˜†

PS. Rangraiz Urdu main itna mustamil bhi nahin hai .. Urdu main rangsaaz ziada mustamil hai aur ziada mustanad bhi mana jaata hai aur mere apnay khial main rangsaaz ziada acha sound karta hai.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good ideaa doodha πŸ˜†maybe next drama title should be that πŸ˜†
ahah i think they kind of meant and wanted it to sound punjabi
πŸ˜†

but i think thats his name rangrez so in punjabi they call him rangrezaa πŸ˜†
rangrez is a muslim name for boys
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Sajal is doing two HumTv show

Having made her film debut this year with Anjum Shahzad's romantic tale Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hay opposite Feroze Khan, actress Sajal Aly is all set to return to the small screen with Woh Yaqeen Ka Naya Safar. Starring Aly as the protagonist, the play is directed by Shahzad Kashmiri and is based on Farhat Ishtiaq's novel of the same name.

Aly's character in Woh Yaqeen Ka Naya Safar is one that brings light to the lives of those in trouble. "It's a highly positive character," she told Instep. "She faces a lot of difficulties in life and finally reaches a point where she helps those in need of justice. She addresses social issues as well."

Sharing details about the play's storyline, she told Instep, "The story is about a girl's journey who comes from a very conservative family."

The actress has started shooting for Woh Yaqeen Ka Naya Safar, which is expected to air sometime next year. It is interesting to note that the play stars veteran actor Asif Raza Mir's son Ahad Raza Mir as the male protagonist opposite Aly.

I love shahzad kashmiris work

Really liked the main plot line
I m sure sajjal will kill it
And who is this ahad raza mir who is being cast in every recent project of Farhat ishtiaque
Hope he can do justice to her amazing writing
I really wish to see zahid Ahmed and agha Ali in her writing
Still sulking over dil banjaara lead hero...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LMAAAO You killed me 🀣
its a weird name in that case
Just as weird as rang de tu mohe gerua
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

its a weird name in that case

Just as weird as rang de tu mohe gerua

🀣

Word Count: 0