Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is probably the third time I'm writing this, I-F keeps freezing me out πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
Anyway, 

firstly is Gulam Rasool dead? I forget...the last scene I remember him in is a bunch of people storming in and destrorying his computer (?)

Otherwise, Good/Okay episode 

( personally) I feel the plot is still moving slowly and last lost the momentum that Salar's dead provided it...

we are listening to the same conversations in  repetative manners. 

Sammi's mother comes again to ask for forgiveness,

Rashid is again  at the beck and call of RabNawaz and his wife.

EVERYONE is having conversations with Sammi AGAIN  about how she should escape but she's not having it. until her conversation with Aaliyan.

------------
So after Sammi and Aaliyan's conversation. 

I'm come to the realization that Sammi is not meant to be likable? she's passive and nonreactive to the situation around her. Like she has people pushing her forward but her mind keeps pushing back.

When the show intitally started, I expected her to be ambitious and grab the help she's getting with both hands...and escape somewhat happily. 

but the entire show has been her crying, and moping. never is she at somewhat content/normal...

but instead it seems like she's been pushing away the help she's been getting. 

people tell her to do something and she does it. Zuleka told her to run way so she did. Salar wanted to marry her, they reached the point of nikkah,
She came back home and was made a Vanni again, so she did...people around her are making all her decisions...

so she hasn't had the opportunity to grow !  to become an autonomous individual.

like say Naheed or Rashid.

Basically, Sammi is suppose to have this mentallity that what is happening to her is alright. She's not suppose to question it and she's doing exavctly that no matter how many people tell her otherwise because that's all she's seen and grown up with. 

and that's why her conversation with Aaliyan is so important because he finally finally!  gets through to her and tells her that this is bigger than her. 

no matter how many people try to help and have been helping her, nothing is making a difference because she herself is not actively trying to save her self...

no one can help her, if she doesn't want them to--(case in point. Salar  )

so hopefully next episode is good.

---------------

we have Chandni meeting Sammi,

Naheed leaving the house,

Rashid's house might burn down again

Salima's pregnant with a girl again

and Chandni thinks Sammi and Salar were married so..

see you next week! πŸ˜†

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Bahahahahaha
This is hilarious TABS

The BEST part was adnan siddiqui n sana saeed reunion 

They hv so much CHEMISTRY already 
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

'Sammi' continues to be engaging as ever.

Eighteen episodes down the story penned down by Noor-ul-Huda Shah continues to keep us hooked. 

A play with the potential to be a classic is Sammi staring Mawra Hocane, Adnan Siddiqui and Sania Saeed to name a few. With eighteen episodes down the one thing we continue to love about the drama is how it keeps on reinventing itself. Seems there is never a dull moment in the city of Rahim Yar Khan all thanks to Sammi and everyone associated with her!

With Sunday nights devoted to the show, we tuned in to see what was happening in Sammi's life. We were pleased to see the story is moving ahead at a steady pace. Let us fill you in with all the details of last night's episode.

Chaudhry Rab Nawaz (Rehan Sheikh) continues to act as an arrogant landlord, and this time he wants Waqas (Haris Waheed) to kill Rashid (Adnan Siddiqui). But since Waqas did not commit his first murder by choice, he has a hard time accepting Chaudhry's demands and prefers walking away ,contemplating with the idea. Since we know Nawaz never takes anything lying down, he decides to tell Rashid to kill Waqas before he kills him! A clever person who is about to take part in the elections and does not want the talk of Vani out in the open, he tells his wife (Madiha Rizvi) to talk to the people and clarify that Sammi was staying with them out of choice, since they wanted to help a girl out in need.

Quite furious with her husband's suggestion, she has no choice but to stay quiet. With Chaudhry away for a few days the Chaudrain goes to see Sammi and tells her to marry the tutor Aalyan (Bilal Khan), as he is her only option out of the haveli, since she does not want her husband to marry her, which he keeps on threatening to do from time to time.

The best scene last night was the conversation between Sammi and Aalyan, where he makes her realize her self-worth. This was an eye opener and we do hope that Sammi gathers some courage, because constantly wanting to go home and being ready to be killed by her so called precious Veer is slowly becoming annoying.

Besides Sammi, the drama also showed Chadni (Sania Saeed) back in Rahim Yar Khan, as well as Naheed (Nadia Afgan) being pregnant and not wanting to abort the baby. She finally decides to leave her brother's house for good and find her own path, but since Aalyan is very fond of her we have a feeling phuppo and nephew will act as each others strength. With quite a lot happening in Sammi, the most interesting bit was the end, in Chaudhry sahab's house where she comes to work for the Chaudrain, Chadni sees Sammi. Now what the beautician will do is what makes us excited for next week.

One of the most talented finds of recent years is Haris Waheed, who loses himself in the character he's playing, making him a delight to watch. Bilal Khan was good this time and perhaps appearing in a drama and shooting a lot, he seems to have grasped the role of Aalyan pretty well. Sania Saeed, Madiha Rizvi, Nadia Afgan, Adnan Siddiqui, Mawra Hocane and Rehan Sheikh under the superb direction of Saife Hassan make Sammi a must watch.

So don't miss out on the next episode which we are sure will be a gripping one, every Sunday at 8 pm only on Hum TV.

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Image result for bollywood reaction gifs
let today me known as the day Sammi finally spoke up πŸ€£
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Adnan siddiqi is coming in a movie along with sajjal Ali  in Bollywood flick with shridevi and akshay khanna.  I saw side pose of shridevi On the poster Which reminded me of Michael Jackson. Oh ...boy so much work done on face that she is looking like Michael jackson ... ouch ... 
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Can't find the episodeπŸ˜• did it not air?
cimba thumbnail
I was looking for last episode too??
Hum TV posted that last  episode will come this Sunday 25th June.
cimba thumbnail
Loved the way older guy of the meeting said that how would men like an older women for them selves in compare to marrying much younger women to older men??  It's great that they opened up social norm which is sickness of society. What is vani?? Girl is not a property?? Don't talk your ill intentions in name of traditions and god. Wise man of the society.    Loved the way Amma stood up for her grand daughter also.   Terrible ending that Chandani died for no reason. Poor woman was heart broken but she could live on for betterment for society. 
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Watched last episode but second last is not available here πŸ˜²