Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BB10

OKAAAYYY *does some random awkward awww'ing*
So thank you one and all, dost, mitron, friends, gals, buddies, sakhiyon saheliyon, guys. 
Since I got  this cute award of the: Spontaneous Member 
Allow me to be a little spontaneous and add my tipinis to some of the awards winners/or some of them which are missing as of yet.  The rest are SO GOOD that I have nothing much to add!
Great job guys. β€οΈ

P.S: This content might contain some personal bias, as I am taking the liberty of adding to the awards of people I've got to know a little bit better. 
No favorite order of preference (though it could be hehhh jk lelz). 

StinsonIsHere: Queen of Wit
Smolderhalder: Talented Techie
Meghan11: Outspoken  
Oneside Obsess: Dedicated Episode Updater 
LostnFound: Khabari/Closeted Rohan Fan 
TheBrillz: Hyper Devi
Khamossshhh: Super Sincere 
Palkix: Nice As Pie

REMEMBER these are additions because just why not.  

Now on a Sirius Black note, there so many of you who post on the AT, regularly or irregularly and I have loved reading and appreciating all of your opinions. Thank you for making me laugh too.
Pari117, Ctrl-Alt-Del, Frozen, saga.twilight, Dracarys, Goldie, Dev, Jenny156, Planck, Melfns, tinaaa, Shahzur, Opsora, Smoldy, Stinson, LnF, O2, Khamosssh, Palki, Brilzz, Maheen55, Meghan11, Yawfeh, simplypurple, Priya. You all rock!
Okay now I am already regretting writing this post, but if I missed anyone, hey I am sorry kya karun- blame the sleepy owl brain. Maaf kardo. πŸ˜”
Since I am new, I am remembering people whose posts I have seen on the AT. But tum sab rock karte ho like Janardhan Jakhar.

The AT members who do not post regularly. Y U NO POSTTT??!!! πŸ˜‘
The silent appreciators of the AT: thank you for supporting Bani! πŸ˜Š

How can I forget the admin? THANK YOU, K? Where would we post our opinions if not for the beautiful AT you worked on and keeping a strict check on everyone.😊

I am a new member on IF, thank you for welcoming me here, I've loved sharing this journey (almost half) with you guys, and I have truly enjoyed it. Since I have joined IF, watching Bigg Boss has been a very different experience, it is an emotional roller coaster ride I have shared with the Bani Fandom. 
But I should stop before I start shedding some glycerin tears. 

Signing off 
BB10 

aa rahi hoon 
next year 
as BB11 

Aww Owlie. You're so sweet. β€οΈ
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Where's my award . But it doesn't matter . 
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Kash pehele se AT Mai reheti to mujhe bhi award milti... But koyi bat nehi hai... Congress all
.. Hum bani fandom hamesha united hai iyeahi Bari bat hai πŸ‘
asya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Allah if I was came earlier than mujhe bhi award milta but no worries congratulations to all who got award πŸ˜ƒ
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Guys please finish #16 AT too.
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow m awarded tooo... eid ka chand!!!
Thnksss!!!!!!
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BB10

OKAAAYYY *does some random awkward awww'ing*
So thank you one and all, dost, mitron, friends, gals, buddies, sakhiyon saheliyon, guys. 
Since I got  this cute award of the: Spontaneous Member 
Allow me to be a little spontaneous and add my tipinis to some of the awards winners/or some of them which are missing as of yet.  The rest are SO GOOD that I have nothing much to add!
Great job guys. β€οΈ

P.S: This content might contain some personal bias, as I am taking the liberty of adding to the awards of people I've got to know a little bit better. 
No favorite order of preference (though it could be hehhh jk lelz). 

StinsonIsHere: Queen of Wit
Smolderhalder: Talented Techie
Meghan11: Outspoken  
Oneside Obsess: Dedicated Episode Updater 
LostnFound: Khabari/Closeted Rohan Fan 
TheBrillz: Hyper Devi
Khamossshhh: Super Sincere 
Palkix: Nice As Pie

REMEMBER these are additions because just why not.  

Now on a Sirius Black note, there so many of you who post on the AT, regularly or irregularly and I have loved reading and appreciating all of your opinions. Thank you for making me laugh too.
Pari117, Ctrl-Alt-Del, Frozen, saga.twilight, Dracarys, Goldie, Dev, Jenny156, Planck, Melfns, tinaaa, Shahzur, Opsora, Smoldy, Stinson, LnF, O2, Khamosssh, Palki, Brilzz, Maheen55, Meghan11, Yawfeh, simplypurple, Priya. You all rock!
Okay now I am already regretting writing this post, but if I missed anyone, hey I am sorry kya karun- blame the sleepy owl brain. Maaf kardo. πŸ˜”
Since I am new, I am remembering people whose posts I have seen on the AT. But tum sab rock karte ho like Janardhan Jakhar.

The AT members who do not post regularly. Y U NO POSTTT??!!! πŸ˜‘
The silent appreciators of the AT: thank you for supporting Bani! πŸ˜Š

How can I forget the admin? THANK YOU, K? Where would we post our opinions if not for the beautiful AT you worked on and keeping a strict check on everyone.😊

I am a new member on IF, thank you for welcoming me here, I've loved sharing this journey (almost half) with you guys, and I have truly enjoyed it. Since I have joined IF, watching Bigg Boss has been a very different experience, it is an emotional roller coaster ride I have shared with the Bani Fandom. 
But I should stop before I start shedding some glycerin tears. 

Signing off 
BB10 

aa rahi hoon 
next year 
as BB11 

Aw
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This gif made me so emotional. I wonder how will owlie feel after seeing this πŸ˜†
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now Hedwig is gonna be very happy Palki❀️
obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Today we are going to have awards forour AT

we had blast in our AT. BaniJ AT crossed 16 ATsπŸ‘which is applaud worthy. All these awards are made by DeepVeer and Somerhalder/Amiyah
so here we start.Bani J you are winner for US.No matter whatever happen U will an inspiration for us and a sunshine. Our AT was saviorfor all of us.
⭐️ We Banilovers Rocked the At and Outside the forum too .This is small token for love and remembrance before Leaving this place
So we start Awards now... 

[

Thankyou so much for this and congratulations everyone ..😊
I will  miss this AT and each and every member .. πŸ˜”
This season is my most fav cz of Bani..⭐️
Hope next year we all have the same fav cz it was so much fun supporting Bani with you all ..πŸ˜‰
Bani's win will be the perfect ending of this season..πŸ₯³
love u BaniFam ..πŸ˜³πŸ€—