Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
UNRESERVED MY POST. GO SEE.  PAGE 2. EVERYONE NOW. I AM ORDERING YOU.

BAAIII Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gonna miss these days badly :(
the way we all have been together for bani <3
hope she brings the trophy!!!

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Aww...I am really flattered getting an award for intelligence in my Bani's AT...Thank you so much my fellow Bani lovers for it...Its been an amazing time spending here with you all right from the first AT with Jiya, Manali, Amiyah, Sayli (and sorry if I miss any) and many more who joined afterwards as our Bani's AT kept on increasing..and now I'm in 17th AT of Bani, its been a real pleasure talking about our common favorite, for whom we share our common love. Becoming happy seeing her happy, getting angry seeing her getting attacked by others and defending her for everything is undoubtedly my best time in IF till date. Dunno what will be the result, but Bani is a true winner to me in all respects as she won my hearts with her personality and honesty which is not very easy to. And Congos to all the other winner who got the awards and all the Bani lovers here.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bani J AT Rocks!!! U guys are da best!!!!
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
UNRESERVED MY POST. GO SEE.  PAGE 2. EVERYONE NOW. I AM ORDERING YOU.
I WILL POST THIS 100 TIMES UNTIL ALL OF YOU SEE. CUS I AM STUBBORN. 

BAAIII 

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

UNRESERVED MY POST. GO SEE. PAGE 2. EVERYONE NOW. I AM ORDERING YOU.
I WILL POST THIS 100 TIMES UNTIL ALL OF YOU SEE. CUS I AM STUBBORN.

BAAIII

Good one T.. Great write up and witty as usual..and the best thing is that I got an award and I luv it..

I luv u too 🤗 ❤️

But I luv Hedwig more.. 😉
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BB10

OKAAAYYY *does some random awkward awww'ing*
So thank you one and all, dost, mitron, friends, gals, buddies, sakhiyon saheliyon, guys.
Since I got this cute award of the: Spontaneous Member
Allow me to be a little spontaneous and add my tipinis to some of the awards winners/or some of them which are missing as of yet. The rest are SO GOOD that I have nothing much to add!
Great job guys.❤️

P.S: This content might contain some personal bias, as I am taking the liberty of adding to the awards of people I've got to know a little bit better.
No favorite order of preference (though it could be hehhh jk lelz).

StinsonIsHere: Queen of Wit
Smolderhalder: Talented Techie
Meghan11: Outspoken
Oneside Obsess: Dedicated Episode Updater
LostnFound: Khabari/Closeted Rohan Fan
TheBrillz: Hyper Devi
Khamossshhh: Super Sincere
Palkix: Nice As Pie

REMEMBER these are additions because just why not.

Now on a Sirius Black note, there so many of you who post on the AT, regularly or irregularly and I have loved reading and appreciating all of your opinions. Thank you for making me laugh too.
<font size="2">Pari117, Ctrl-Alt-Del, Frozen, saga.twilight, Dracarys, Goldie, Dev, Jenny156, Planck, Melfns, tinaaa, Shahzur, Opsora, Smoldy, Stinson, LnF, O2, Khamosssh, Palki, Brilzz, Maheen55, Meghan11,Yawfeh,simplypurple, Priya. You all rock!</font>
Okay now I am already regretting writing this post, but if I missed anyone, hey I am sorry kya karun- blame the sleepy owl brain. Maaf kardo.😔
Since I am new, I am remembering people whose posts I have seen on the AT. But tum sab rock karte ho like Janardhan Jakhar.

The AT members who do not post regularly. Y U NO POSTTT??!!!😡
The silent appreciators of the AT: thank you for supporting Bani!😊

How can I forget the admin? THANK YOU, K? Where would we post our opinions if not for the beautiful AT you worked on and keeping a strict check on everyone.😊

I am a new member on IF, thank you for welcoming me here, I've loved sharing this journey (almost half) with you guys, and I have truly enjoyed it. Since I have joined IF, watching Bigg Boss has been a very different experience, it is an emotional roller coaster ride I have shared with the Bani Fandom.
But I should stop before I start shedding some glycerin tears.

Signing off
BB10

aa rahi hoon
next year
as BB11

❤️ ❤️
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for giving me award i  am so happy 😊 i took  screen shot  and save it in my cellphone  as a best memory of Bani AT  i am very happy to b part of Bani ATs conversatons i am going to miss u alll because of these AT i get chance to intouch with old friends and  make new friends as well     and thanks once again  we had lot of fun on these ATs 
Congrstulations to every member who got awards and the best member award goes to biryanikideg  😊   
I am really praying bani will also going to give   winning speech tonight  inshaAllah  
Edited by maheen55 - 7 years ago
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! So glad to get this award. 😊

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ❤️

So much hatred for Bani and illogical bashing was enough to make my blood boil and force me to become a warrior.

Bani FTW ⭐️
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DeepVeerPhoenix

Yay! Yay! I got the bukkad award

Thanks for the amazing siggy Amiyah🤗 Will use it soon
And congratulations to all Bani fans, whether you got an award or no
I had a blast on this AT and I remember how we used to forget the time and keep talking about Bani till 3AM😛
I got a less active off late due to exams and stuff, but Bani's AT is one of my fav on IF
Keep rocking and keep eating. Coz food is very important🤣

🤗manali...
i have missed u all so damn much...
i remeember the 3AM chats...😆