Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
biru shah gaya !

good luck ranbir 😉
kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Isn't dia
too classy to play manyata. She looks like a princess.too sophisticated!!! They should have cast kangna ranaut as manyata. Kinte buee bure actresses ko le raha hai film main !!!
kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read somewhere that subhas ghai ( or he was some other director) made madhuri sign some non-pregnancy clause when he signed her for a film while she was dating sanjay. They were that close at one point of time. Its surprising the way she just dropped him considering his father was so powerful politically.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Doesn't matter what his Dad was. HE was a criminal!!! It would only have meant ruin for her career. I remember reading about this clause in some magazine too. And I totally agree with you about Dia- Much TOO classy to play Manyata!!
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
This is going to be so stupid.. What are they going to do? Show Sanjay as this guy led by circumstances and Madhuri being a witch for dumping him.. He was a criminal, allegedly involved in a terrorist attack.. Of course she will dump him.. Any sane girl would.. Not just for career but for your own safety
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Manya wants to be shown classy !! If she could, she would have casted Ash to play herself.
Kangu had a roaring affair with Sanju, Manya would cast her as a pole in SD's movie.

I guess that in the entire movie, only pure and whiter than white character would be of Manya. They can show SD as grey, but Manya would be breeze of fresh air who changed and tamed SD , gave him home and kids to come back to and suffered endlessly when SD was in jail .
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
RR: Lmao!! She's anything but! But they will show her to be the strength, pillar of support Bla Bla Bla. She comes off as a hell-ambitious woman.
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry about double post
Edited by Nikita_Smith - 7 years ago
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Yaaasss!!! Though Dia is some 50 times better looking than MD since she is fairy-beautiful!!! But I am suddenly excited on seeing her with RK, I've a feeling they'll look excellent together.

They will look so beautiful together ❤️
Edited by Nikita_Smith - 7 years ago
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suggestive

Sonam Kapoor

Neha Bajpai
Dia Mirza

Wow out of all the fine actresses in India, Raju Hirani gets the worst of the worst three terrible ones for his film. Why I wonder? I guess all these ladies will have tiny roles in the movie. It's mainly going to be about Sanjay-Sunil and Sanjay-buddies with all these ladies as flowerpots or max 10 minute roles. I don't think even Hirani would be able to make a genuinely good movie if he gives these 3 horrible actresses substantial roles. I hope they are for one or two romantic songs. That's all.

There is Tabu.i think that will be the most substantial female role.
Dia will age him which is what is needed. If there is younger actress pair will look too young. He needs to play older Dutt.