Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Dietcoke1: Neha Bhasin is a singer, you mean Neha Dhupia. Maybe Dia is playing Richa.. Though even Richa wasn't as beautiful as Dia.. So maybe she's playing Madhuri then loool.

'Madhuri' is not in the film officially
Sonam is playing the actress who embodies all the actresses Sanjay has dated..
Sanjay was young when he met Richa..so Sonam is fine if she is playing Richa
Dia should be someone part of his mature life

I read Anu is playing journalist. Another version (twitter) says she is playing Rhea Pillai
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dietcoke1: Neha Bhasin is a singer, you mean Neha Dhupia. Maybe Dia is playing Richa.. Though even Richa wasn't as beautiful as Dia.. So maybe she's playing Madhuri then loool.

Not neha bhasin or dhupia. Neha who was there in Kareeb, fiza and is manoj's wife was rumored to be playing manyata
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Ah ok so that's another Neha then. She looks quite like Richa, but more like Rhea Pillai. Wasn't he with her too?

Aaah ok so Sonam is pretty much essaying MD since they'll focus more on her seeing how much masala they had & how ruthless she was to Dutt!!

What I won't ever understand is WHY they require someone like him to have a whole movie on his life. W*F has he done to deserve this?!??!
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Drugs, females, underworld, law, fame, fortune, cancer, illness (Dutt has part of his lung removed), politics, fitness freak, friendships, Bollywood relations, legendary mom who was in affair with another legend and was part of RK symbol and actor - politician father.
His life is Bollywood pot boiler masala movie.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
After Ash -RK, it would be exciting to see Dia-RK. Dia is beautiful, don't know how she couldn't make it big in BW. Great casting .

Minu - Since VVC is confirming it, Neha Bajpayi rumor seems to be false. She may be playing some other character .

MEB - Movie is being made, so those questions about the need to make that movie are irrelevant now.
VVC said that it's a movie that it's a movie where people can learn something from . It would highlight how someone who had it all can go so wrong in life that he ends up in jail. Premise is interesting.
222149 thumbnail

^^ Ah ok so that's another Neha then. She looks quite like Richa, but more like Rhea Pillai. Wasn't he with her too?

Aaah ok so Sonam is pretty much essaying MD since they'll focus more on her seeing how much masala they had & how ruthless she was to Dutt!!

What I won't ever understand is WHY they require someone like him to have a whole movie on his life. W*F has he done to deserve this?!??!

Neha is Manoj Bajpai's wife..she made her debut opposite Bobby deol in 'Kareeb'
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dietcoke1

no neha bhasin is playing manyatta..not sure who dia is playing

That's old news 😆 means today's Mrng

Not Neha Bajpayee, Dia Mirza will play Maanyata in Ranbir Kapoor's Sanjay Dutt biopic, reveals Vidhu Vinod Chopra
Actress-producer Dia Mirza will play the role of Sanjay Dutt's wife Maanyata in the actor's biopic.
By IANS | Published: January 21, 2017 6:45 pm
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
CP: I know his life is, but more on the lines of, it's so creepy when a man is alive to have his life on the screen!!!!

R2: But why should that I stop me from still asking these Qs. Loool.
Suggestive thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonam Kapoor
Neha Bajpai
Dia Mirza

Wow out of all the fine actresses in India, Raju Hirani gets the worst of the worst three terrible ones for his film. Why I wonder? I guess all these ladies will have tiny roles in the movie. It's mainly going to be about Sanjay-Sunil and Sanjay-buddies with all these ladies as flowerpots or max 10 minute roles. I don't think even Hirani would be able to make a genuinely good movie if he gives these 3 horrible actresses substantial roles. I hope they are for one or two romantic songs. That's all.
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a miscast . Manyata is younger to Sanju and Dia is older than RK. How will they show age difference? Anu should be cast as Manyata.
Chalo good for us, TZH will find it easy if the cast isn't convincing coz Tiger and Zoya are perfect casting😉