Haven't seen a human like Manu Punjabi

Posted: 7 years ago
Im amazed and can't even watch when hes on screen...he's unbelievably shrewd & pure evil. He disgusts me. They paired cheap & dirty human beings on one side of the team- Lola, Manu & manveer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: -tishi-

such a disgusting guy he is. the way he smashed water through Bani with full of energy, looked so much aggressive.
He can do only plotting and nothing else.

Plotting is still ok but he's stoops to a inhuman levels. But anyways the show seems scripted, one can clearly see that they are making manveer winner

Originally posted by: -tishi-

yeah..and by doing these cheap things they are representing common people of India.
shame on manu panjabi a jerk.

True!! Plus he keeps saying India wale 
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I cant put it more perfectly, he reeks of negativity. There r some people who the moment they enter a place, they bring negativity into it, Manu is that person.
Cunning, ihated the way he manipulated Mona twice and had no regrets abt it. He will use every situation to his benefit .

He capitalised on Manveer win by adding indiawale and commoner and then shedding crocodile tears . 

Gosh he just gives me the creeps. Worst part is Bb keeps saving him and am sure he will walk away with the money bag as well if offered
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 I thought he was a decent guy, but the way he performed this task was pathetic. He was yelling about not throwing water on the mic or their expensive shoes, and then he did exactly that.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
His body language, his verbal language, the way he presents and projects himself is way beyond disgusting!

He's extremely shrewd, just like Rishabh...

Btw, is it just me or are his legs twisted apart or something?! It's like his legs from knee down are jointed to his thighs.
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
yesterday he was crying when manveer was in the task.. tabhi he was reacting like koi atyachaar ho raha hai un par(commoners par). they themselves do much worse than what Bani or Rohan did. And It was just a task
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manu is the biggest manipulator and smallest person... not a friend or loyal to anyone..

He reached here by BB.. he has not come in nominations since after week 5.

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tbh with you i agree with you sounds like angels TEam Rohan verses Team munu devil 
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Are you kidding me guys! Didnt you all see how inhuman were Rohan and Bani when Manveer was shivering and hurt on his hand and leg still they both bullys' were throwing ice cold water in him. And the most sad part was Manu who could only watch the torture and couldnt do anything to save his friend was unable to even hide his emotions and cried! Lopa who is Rohan's friend couldnt even see the torture and left!

Compared to all this, what Manu did was quick with results just like he did in solar task without hurting anyone. The task started after 4:30 and BB announced at 5:30 Bani and Rohan lost the task, so in less than an hour Manu' strategy worked. He had already psychologically defeated them before the task started (amazing done btw! and hilarious too) and he used the technique to throw water in perfect way Bani's hands slipped and if you would have episode carefully, before throwing water Manu was making eye contact with Rohan, Rohan was totally scared and just like a ripple effect he got both of them out of the task in just one shot! Manu was the star of the task today! He didnt have to stoop to their level that happened on the previous day, he just used his mind like always and nailed it! Manu finished this whole thing in less than an hour, hardly any discomfort to the other team.