Haven't seen a human like Manu Punjabi - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
What about how inhumane Rohan and Bani were on manveer? They were purely cheap evil cunning jerks themselves. Shame on them too! Infact they disgust me now.

You guys are inhumane, you guys insult and bash Manu at every chance you guys get. I have been lurking this whole time, and the hypocrisy and double standard people have on this poor guy who went through a tragic moment in his life... it's really astonishing and displeasing!  When it comes to your own favourites, they are perfect! Nothing they do can ever be wrong!

Quite frankly I'm neutral on Manu, but you guys are doing well in making me root for him now especially with all of this baseless unnecessary negativity and unfounded insults directed at him! Sickening in seeing humanity act this way! 🤢

Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tishi-

such a disgusting guy he is. the way he smashed water through Bani with full of energy, looked so much aggressive.
He can do only plotting and nothing else.

splashed on Rohan's face too.
Manu is miles ahead of Rohan. He doesn't do just plotting. he employs strategy, tactics around task, and wins in a very calm and fashion today. Like he did today. No theatrics, or any overreaction. Just plain go for the kill.

Rohan is the only disgusting guy in the show, I haven't seen who acts like he's some kind of good natured person when he's downright evil. Such a loser and jerk he is. Take off your mask, stop pretending that you are nice, Rohan!

Originally posted by: denver_diva

splashed on Rohan's face too.

Oh boohoo, poor little snobby rich brat Rohan got water on his face. is he going to cry now? what a baby 😆
When you torture a fellow contestant, be man up to take it. Rohan has the least qualities of being a winner.

Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i saw gaurav's interview after his eviction where he was asked to describe contestants in one word and for mannu he said "manipulative"

i think that's one perfect word..
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He is disgusting, a very shrewd and cunning guy. 
He is just a jerk.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manufan29

you pathetic haters even resorted to bodyshaming Manu. shame on you people for stooping to any extent for a contestant that you don't even know irl.

Yeah, chill! He gossips like an aunty and walks like a pigeon. What's so surprising in that?

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol Rohan foot was on bani platform faltu mannu ke jaise his fans r giving credit to mannu for his removing buzzer
He was not scared lol 😆
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

lol Rohan foot was on bani platform faltu mannu ke jaise his fans r giving credit to mannu for his removing buzzer
He was not scared lol 😆

true aiywayi giving credit to manu
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

He was not scared lol 😆

Exactly! Says the loser who let go off his support and then conveniently cried about it! Yaar, meri samjh mein nahin aaya and all that bull!
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The-Voice

Exactly! Says the loser who let go off his support and then conveniently cried about it! Yaar, meri samjh mein nahin aaya and all that bull!

exactly n the one who cud easily crib abt it to bani n told when they were busy bitching chose himself to go to jail too and accepted his defeat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaq_Wi0U4U
I get bani ka but Rohan was pretty soft in first task as well
That ice cold water n all he had to put what cud he do but he helped Manveer when he was released unlike m2 who left when Rohan was lying tied on the floor for quite a time
Losers