Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
A wee the poetry was heart warming ...
Loved the way you held the main part wrapped up so beautifully ...
Its hard to find love like this in the real world but not impossible ..
This was so different refreshing lovely ...
Thanks for sharing ...
Sobia
Endgame thumbnail
Totally speechless..its so beautiful..almost cried reading his heart break but then again he got love that too from his wife who actually understand him well and love him madly..totally loved it
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The poem is beautifully pen'd.. Felt a flow in it.
It didn't click me at all that Maan's dumb. That's the reason he wasn't able to emote or confess his feelings for his first wife.  I only realise it "Let me love you... he signed with his hand"
Maan just hoped that his first wife will love him back just like how deeply he loves him. He was only able to express his feeling by writing and action.
But poor thing she was in love with another person . That must be really heart wrenching to know your wife loves someone else, worst part she's already forced into the marriage to him.

Glad finally he found a soulmate for himself now. And blessed with little pumpkin.
It was really sweet gesture where Geet secretly enjoys reading Maan's diary. And she start an entry in his diary as well to express her happiness.
At the end, Maan came back again to share his joy of life with the diary, blessed with another baby boy and he is happily settled with his little family. 

The best part of this whole update is the poem. Really too beautiful...
Aditi.kesari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Short and sweet story 
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I read it twice...

First time i started readin it as a normal.OS..
nd i was blank...after reading it
actually confused..
i thought he was writinh to geet..
so read again...

Tanya... Dis was totally diffrent ...story told in a way journal.. notes...
types...

so maan had lost his first wife as he didn't express his love to her..dat pain..
whch was healed cmpltly wit geet ka entry..he got his lost love in double measure..

loved der cute gesture..
dis was unique..
lovly..nd diffrent style..nd approch..msst OS..

patikaddi1976 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super, fantabulous, marvellous, I can't find words to appraise your writing. I am feeling extremely happy that I got to read this and also your other works. thank you thank you so much. with few words you have expressed a lot of emotions. tq once again, keep writing and bless us with your writings.
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
See whoever said 'love happens just the once' is wrong, love happens in every light, in every speck. ok maybe not that frequently 😆 but you what i mean right, if theres space then love would find its way.

Yes, there's the unrequited love, which Maan felt and got hurt but then he opened the door to his other love, who loved and cherished him. Finally helping him accept everything beautiful in life again.

the way you worded his pain was beautifully depressing, yep depressing 😆
he's a nice guy and good things happen to good people. I believe the first woman came to him as a test then the second as a reward. Geet herself was an understanding wife. His own healer.

Beautifully told and quite simply laid out, and that's what makes this OS all the more special i believe

And now for confession, honestly when i read the title i thought of Shaggy and his ever famous voice rapping out 'I didn't know' lol like the 'It wasn't me' way 😆

thank you for a lovely story
Edited by sophiexx - 7 years ago
maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely one shot, beautifully written and great idea to portray all the story in mans journal. I would say maan has done great job by letting his love go though he had a chance to tie her down with him. That's why he got his happiness in the form of geet and kids.
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
superb os maan luv some one but she didnt he left her for her happinnes becoz she luv someone else
he marred geet n start fallling in luv again with now have two child geet read maan diary je cant speaj but his eyes n word s speak more
nice os dear
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You made me cry wid this story it was sooo beautiful . Love our maaneet ki magical love ðŸ˜³