Users

Frequent Posters

spreaddsmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I m still stuck on Niti's innocent and baby face 'Too good
aamuda thumbnail
Awesome n niti Wat a come back,  super.  All the best hope the journey  kickstarted  continue,love niti
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
She is gonna nail it. PERIOD!
Glimpse was enough to tell. β€οΈ
northNsouth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was bliss watching her on-screen after so long. Even though she was crying throughout the episode, all i could do was to smile and go see. Shivani is going to be another milestone for her. Feeling happy.
zara2124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So good to see ppl from kyy here.. Though i was not very active ter .. But still.. Watching the show 4 niti..
I hvnt watched the 2nd epi yet.. But am seeing such good reviews abt niti s perfomance.. So happy to see her doing so well..:) cnt wait 2 get home n watch her ..:) 
manan_lovelife thumbnail
Finally watched second episode...nitis entry was simple n superb...her cute Hindi was cherry on top..she was simply gorgeous in dat simple outfit..her voice reflects how much pure n innocent she s..rangeela shivani scenes were so blissful to watch..niti can form chemistry with NY good actor..precap s also awesome hw cutely she complains to god about rangeela...now looking forward for shivani veer scenes...nw its difficult to choose between #ShiRa n #ShiVeer
jyotib24 thumbnail
It seems I am back to the old KYY forum...🀒

Neways the character of Veer was good yesterday and today..he seems to be a tyrant..self righteous but they believe in God tht was surprising coming from such a thick headed n rash community...his mom ws wicked and scary..the bhabhi was blah...πŸ₯± 

Rangeela today seemed to be soo helpless...😭 we got to know a bit about his past with the creepy rulers of berhampur..I was πŸ₯Ί he has two sides in the show n I like him better wn he's being all helpful and helpless...

Will comment on the waterworks later...πŸ˜† but Taylor looked reallyyy pretty 😳❀️...there wr shots of her wn she was shining..hopefully I can get those shots from the best editor over here..πŸ˜‰

Ciao...😊
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Partholic_Girl

Niti 's babies sounds so cute 😳
Heyaa πŸ˜ƒ

awww.. hahah☺️

I guess I know you from KYY forum... do you remember me?😳

Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Finally saw Niti today