Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotib24 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So much of hardwork dish baby...U are truly a ⭐️ 
Dint watch the first episode but gotta know from valli that rangeela is a Shiva bhakt...*crying* becomes my default favorite but it seems that will change today after the ridiculous choice. '''''

Hellooo every one...!! Have a great day 😃
Partholic_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now the show will officially begin for us 😃
Anyone there????
sri0k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi 
Shivani is so cute, sweet  and rothulu (cry baby). Niti expressions are soo cute. 
I can't stop myself to see niti as Shivani so 
valliraghu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey lovely ppl!!!  Yayyy finally our wait have been answered. Finally watched Niti after a gap of one year. She was good! Innocent. Cute. Naive and a lost girl to be precise in the very first episode of her's. She's lost in a new city and she kind of reminded me of myself ;))). While crossing road. Tho I have improved my motor skills recently :p. And ShiRa does have some spark in between them. Thoroughly loved their scene and the whole episode likewise. It was nice watching her after so many days and all other cast are on point as well.  And the precap was *_*  someone's smitten already ;p. Waiting for tomorrow's episode eagerly. Tho I'll be late tom. Waiting to read others take on the episode and our shivani of course. :***
SHYPN thumbnail
loved shivani today... NITI TAYLOR ,u rocked it 😉 ... Shivani Nd rangeela scene was cute...Nd vikas was also good... waiting to see more shades of shivani
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally Shivanis entry...it was simple.
Niti was totally adorable as Shivani..n I liked their interactions. They have got chemistry for sure
sherapP thumbnail
Niti nailed the emotionl scene like alwys..
#Shivani got me emotionl at d same time left me wd a smile..!
Veer ws good too..loved rangeela n shivani scene..
Cnt wait to wtch nxt episode ..
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Finallyyy
The wait was completely worth it!! Loved the episode!! 
The whole episode was so intense that shivani 's entry made me relax,  gave positivity and brought a big smile on my face!!
It was so good to see Niti on my screen after one year and what a comeback!! She was in the character completely!! I saw Shivani not Niti!! This girl is authentic!! Shivani' s character is too innocent and it got conveyed beautifully how she is unaware of her situations and fast moving life of Delhi!! I loved it!!
Precap was so cute!!
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It felt like Shivanis charctr is written seeing Niti in mind.
spreaddsmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@nititaylor What an applaudable comeback' I hope this turn out to be game changer for whole cast and crew and everyone involved and even for @lifeok Everything is just so on point. It's something beyond telly, just like a film with everything almost perfect! It's so intriguing and exciting yet so emotional and painful! Can't just get over it, can't just take out ur innocent , simple face out of our mind and heart. So real! Ur and rangeela's scene were so cute and good. Just brilliant. Looking forward to see u more and more and show progressing in good terms. And #Ghulaam be the big one for everyone. And as u say Shivji ki kasam, u made Shivani so much more real and connectable to us. And we r gng to cry with her as we did with Nandini. All the very best. And kudos to whole #Ghulaam team for such a brilliant and aaamazzinggg start!!