#2 AsYaFF ~ The 1st of April [Ch14-36 UndrCons] *Updt 10/1/21FFSection - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Will an update of 2550+ words do? @all readers? πŸ˜›
coolphool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Will an update of 2550+ words do? @all readers? πŸ˜›

yess update soon waiting😭
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Shall update today. Small update compared to the ones I generally do but then an update is better than no update right! Some hours more. And I shall be at your service. :D
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Reserving for the update.  
WaqtZaya thumbnail
There is going to be a HUGEEE NOTE before I start with the update. 

First things First 
The PAGES/ PAGE NUMBERS have changed. I will update them, but it is going to take some time. Many of you are confused and thinking how did your posts reduce and more than 1K+ comments of yours are missing?!To elaborate on this, here's an useful link --->  IMPORTANT: Cleaning up +1 posts from all Forums   Which means "Thanks for the update" and 1 LINE comments will not be entertained. Hence if you dont want to lose your posts PLEASE COMMENT PROPERLY or else a LIKE on the update/post link will suffice. 

Second
Last two months have been a roller-coaster. On the personally front I am STILL recovering but everyday I am getting better so In'Sha'Allah in few months i will be completely back to before again. Most of the days I do feel like a RUSTED TRUCK but then there are good days too! πŸ˜†. Do keep me in your prayers! Its more than 8 months that I have stepped outside the house on a daily basis. πŸ˜­

Third 
As a writer I really dont find the motivation to write out updates unless the muse is hammering me only because the LIKES are so very LESS. Forget comments baring a countable few, I DONT FIND THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE THE STORY OUT because if you dont appreciate the writer, how can he/she can continue to write? I know its only a handful of people left in this forum but PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND EVERYONE ELSE to read this story that YOU CLAIM to LOVE SO MUCH. If all falls in its place, I assure you I will post long updates like THE BLOCKBUSTER one. I hope you are going to do your bit, and I promise, I'll do mine. 

Thats all from my side. Update is on the post below. 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 5 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Forgot to edit this. πŸ˜†
Let your friends, neighbors, relatives, friends, their friends and friends of friends and exes and their friends and pretty much everyone you know about the FF and ask them to follow it and you ill get regular updates Oky? 

Take care Bye! 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 5 years ago
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read the complete story till now πŸ˜Š
Loved the story πŸ˜³
Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz update soon πŸ˜ƒ
krits67 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thnk god