Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
I must say AGHA ALI is doing an amazing job here
His dialogue delivery n emotions ...be it with Rabab or Sarah or Daniyal or his mom or rabab sis or his own parents

AGHA single handedly owns each n every scene he is in in today's epi

He is an excellent actor
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree, he is acting really well and carrying the show forward. He was soo mature and responsible today, loved his acting
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think I am the only one but I don't enjoy watching Agha Sarah scenes. I feel there is zero chemistry between the two. *no chappals please*
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Today's episode made me cry. Especially the last scene where Zoya calls Danial and talked to him.. I am glad she talked to him the way he deserved. But when she said wapis aajao.. I CRIED LITERALLY ! Omgg that scene was soo good ! Sad episodes hain yeh :(
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Oh and I just love the OST.

Murr k dekho hamein hum toh ab bhi, tumhare hain

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I was talking about their life AFTER marriage. Of course they did wrong by running away. That's the most penible thing to do.. but once it's done it's done.. you can't go back and reset everything.. so now we had to look at what was happening later on.. in thwir married life.. they ran away .. And THIS is why only they had to show that they can never live happily ever after. BUT, here, things were getting better.. Zoya's parents were about to forgive * we can assume it* them.. they just needed more time. Zoya and Danial both tried.. but Zoya was the one who never gave up.. Danial, wasn't living a bad life.. he had a house, what to eat.. it was just not good enough for him.. so he behaved like a coward and left.. Zoya didn't. I was talking about this matter not about them being saint cuz they ran away. But here, there was this possibility to maintain and lead a successful life. He was just impatient which ruined everything.

i wasnt talking to you in particular...it was a general comment๐Ÿ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think I am the only one but I don't enjoy watching Agha Sarah scenes. I feel there is zero chemistry between the two. *no chappals please*

In the show it's a bit boring now...but their morning show chemistry is good ๐Ÿ˜† it was also their in the initial wedding episodes but now..thoda peeka peeka hai ( a bit bland , if you know what I mean?)
Now they just meet at coffee shops/ juice bars that's it...there isn't much development
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Agree u are the ONLY one
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

In the show it's a bit boring now...but their morning show chemistry is good ๐Ÿ˜† it was also their in the initial wedding episodes but now..thoda peeka peeka hai ( a bit bland , if you know what I mean?)

Now they just meet at coffee shops/ juice bars that's it...there isn't much development

On the contrary in the coffee shop scenes they actually show the development from being just friends to lovers to discussing parents consent n m finally making both sides agree

The convos of the coffee shops r not always mushy mushy neither is Sarah shown typically getting jealous of zoya ...which is a relief

A beautiful understanding is shown between them thru the coffee shop convos which is beautiful
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Oh and I just love the OST.

Murr k dekho hamein hum toh ab bhi, tumhare hain

Only wish the singer was different

Who made it seem like a roltu song

Whereas the lyrics n composition is pretty good