Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
I feel a family that loses their son than a daughter suffers more
I am not being sexist here but this is the truth...A son is usually the financial support of his mother especially
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I feel a family that loses their son than a daughter suffers more

I am not being sexist here but this is the truth...A son is usually the financial support of his mother especially

Yes. You have a point here. but nothing is more important than ghar ki izzat. 😆 if a girl elopes with a boy..the whole family gets affected. I think the most beautiful portrial of this is shown in Teri Bina.⭐️
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

How can you say Zoya is at fault or Daniyal is at fault...both of them left their famillies. Both of them did the wrong thing. Not only one person can be blamed here

Yes daniyal should have been patient because he knew how difficult it would be to live without his family and all the luxuries and he should have been prepared for it but Zoya should have also not expected anything good from Daniyal if a guy can leave his family for you whats can he give to you?

👏

Word Count: 1

Abby got impressed with my comment
mission accomplished
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kitna epi ka drama hain

Hope next week Agha Rabab shaadi hojaaye😆
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Such an emotional episode. felt so bad for zoya..and fetl like slapping daniyal😡
Edited by .nilu. - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Such an emotional episode. felt so bad for zoya..and fetl like slapping daniyal😡

Come let's do it together 😆
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Come let's do it together 😆

😆 lets gather some chappals too
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How can you say Zoya is at fault or Daniyal is at fault...both of them left their famillies. Both of them did the wrong thing. Not only one person can be blamed here

Yes daniyal should have been patient because he knew how difficult it would be to live without his family and all the luxuries and he should have been prepared for it but Zoya should have also not expected anything good from Daniyal if a guy can leave his family for you whats can he give to you?

I was talking about their life AFTER marriage. Of course they did wrong by running away. That's the most penible thing to do.. but once it's done it's done.. you can't go back and reset everything.. so now we had to look at what was happening later on.. in thwir married life.. they ran away .. And THIS is why only they had to show that they can never live happily ever after. BUT, here, things were getting better.. Zoya's parents were about to forgive * we can assume it* them.. they just needed more time. Zoya and Danial both tried.. but Zoya was the one who never gave up.. Danial, wasn't living a bad life.. he had a house, what to eat.. it was just not good enough for him.. so he behaved like a coward and left.. Zoya didn't. I was talking about this matter not about them being saint cuz they ran away. But here, there was this possibility to maintain and lead a successful life. He was just impatient which ruined everything.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Eh...I really wish the show would move a little faster
* gathering chappals *