Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I think armina changed her oversized fake teeth to some what normal which matches her face more so she is not talking weird And more so talking weird. They were and are her still so called implants. I am not fan either but this makes her tolerable. Like I used to say aiza khan used to twist her mouth In between which made it very irritating to watch her while she is talking. She wasn't doing it at first and now she stopped finally. Makes it pleasant to watch her beautiful face and decent voice now.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

I think armina changed her oversized fake teeth to some what normal which matches her face more so she is not talking weird And more so talking weird. They were and are her still so called implants. I am not fan either but this makes her tolerable. Like I used to say aiza khan used to twist her mouth In between which made it very irritating to watch her while she is talking. She wasn't doing it at first and now she stopped finally. Makes it pleasant to watch her beautiful face and decent voice now.

I didn't notice any problem with her appearance

But I didn't like her expressions n dialogue delivery

But I guess she has worked on that

Before she was very thin

But recently she has put on a bit n hence looks prettier with the fuller face

N given she has worked on her dialogues n acting

I can't believe I m saying this...i m liking her with both the guys in RASM E DUNIYA

N in bin roye she was very good

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Abby, will watch it once I will decide to.. abhi I am happy with what I am watching 😆

did you just decline Abby ka hukam😲
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Danial idiot 😡 ! They could have led such a better life cuz Zoya got the job so he would also get one.. but he wasn't satisfied. It wasn't enough for him. HERE it's all his fault. He may be sincere with Zoya but here he wasn't.. he behaved cowardly in real sense.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Danial idiot 😡 ! They could have led such a better life cuz Zoya got the job so he would also get one.. but he wasn't satisfied. It wasn't enough for him. HERE it's all his fault. He may be sincere with Zoya but here he wasn't.. he behaved cowardly in real sense.

It is not Danial's fault. it is Zoya's. How could she fall in love with such a coward?! What did she see in him in the first place? How could she leave her loving family for a man? 😲 This is beyond my understanding.
And precap.😲 Danial's mom crossed her limits, she thinks that Zoya is characterless. Reyan was angry, but Danial who is Zoya's hubby, who knows her better, said nothing.😡 very disgusting.🤢
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Daniyal's this flaw did come out only when he faced financial issues.. before he had all money and no tension of living in a separate house on his own.. how could Zoya know it before lol ?

Daniyal only faced rejection, nothing that extra ordinary.. it was just not sufficient for him.. !
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Daniyal's this flaw did come out only when he faced financial issues.. before he had all money and no tension of living in a separate house on his own.. how could Zoya know it before lol ?

Daniyal only faced rejection, nothing that extra ordinary.. it was just not sufficient for him.. !

You are right Ash. we misjudge ppl because we don't see them in the critical times. But I am very disappointed because Zoya eloped with Danial. No man deserves such a sacrifise. Poor girl is going to loose everything now. 😭 can't wait to see how Reyan comes to her aid.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
In the precap Daniyal was terrible. Another reason I disliked his character.
How can you say Zoya is at fault or Daniyal is at fault...both of them left their famillies. Both of them did the wrong thing. Not only one person can be blamed here
Yes daniyal should have been patient because he knew how difficult it would be to live without his family and all the luxuries and he should have been prepared for it but Zoya should have also not expected anything good from Daniyal if a guy can leave his family for you whats can he give to you?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

How can you say Zoya is at fault or Daniyal is at fault...both of them left their famillies. Both of them did the wrong thing. Not only one person can be blamed here

Yes daniyal should have been patient because he knew how difficult it would be to live without his family and all the luxuries and he should have been prepared for it but Zoya should have also not expected anything good from Daniyal if a guy can leave his family for you whats can he give to you?

I agree with you. now after watching Dil E Jaanam Episode 2. I understand how a guy's family feel when their son chose a girl without taking their acception. I don't know why I feel it is a big deal when a girl leaves her family for a boy. and not feel the same about the boy leaving his family. maybe because men don't become badnaam after doing so, unlike the girl who puts herself and her family to shame.😕 Also if something wrong happen , and they get divorce, a woman can't live her life alone, unlike a man.
Any way. This show is becoming interesting now. Can't wait to watch today's episode.😃