Yami Gautam the prettiest face in recent times?

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Very very very pretty. Prettiest can't say.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeutralBitiya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she is beautiful but bland Edited by NeutralBitiya - 7 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail

Used to be exquisite , but her off screen life and shennanigans has told on her face, she has lost the innocent charm she had which added to her beauty. Now, she is pretty. It so are lots of other girls. 
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NeutralBitiya

I think she is beautiful but bland

I agree. When I first saw her I thought she was gorge, but she is boring and instead of growing on you, she grows away from you. 😆

Boring personality means you get bored of the face. Same thing happened with Tamannah for me and now I don't see that je ne sais quoi in her.
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
No. Never found her that pretty.
And I always had an aversion towards her since the time of her irritating fair & lovely ads.
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she is very pretty still lacks something
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I used to find her really pretty in the beginning but these in your face fair & lovely ads overexposed her like anything. Even the actresses endorsing 10-15 brands aren't that exposed like Yami, she appears once in every 2-3 minutes on one channel or the other.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely, yes!!! She has much more charm on her face than even Shraddha & Tamanah who are bland. But not Yaami. She has doll-like, chiselled features & a stunning eye-colour! She's so beautiful! Ash-DP-Dia & Yami! I think she can very easily play Dia's sister because they've the same template of looks. Idc about her skin colour but she has a helping
glowing radiant complexion. <3 Yes, definitely one of the most beautiful faces since DP.Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 7 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very pretty indeed but boring and one-dimensional. Edited by Lilac_N_Maple - 7 years ago
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
She is gorgeous. Not sure why she doesn't get more films.