Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
A very very happy birthday aaliyan...may god bless him with good health and great future...happy birthday... 😃 waiting for os di...upadte soon...
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully made thread..
Belated Happy birthday aaliyaan.

Waiting for os.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHello friends atlast I m back with this OS.

HUM HO GAYE AAPKE

A black Mercedes stopped in portigo of hotel Orchid ,famous businessman Raman Kumar bhalla got down from the car wearing a black Tux with white crisp shirt ,looking handsome as always with his gelled hair flashing his cute dimples. He went towards passenger side ,opened the door and forwarded his hands ,ishita bhalla his better half kept her hand in him and came out of the car wearing a beautiful black net saree with purple border ,her hairs were tied in a beautiful bun ,she was looking breathtaking in her Lil makeup . The heavenly couple put hand in hand and went inside the hotel where a huge party was going on .

It was anniversary party of one if his business associate ,ishra went to the couple and congratulated them.The party was in full swing ,Raman was busy with some of his business clients while ishita was just standing in the corner looking to the couple dance.One person walked to her and proposed her for dance ,she denied excusing that she is looking for her husband ,the person left,Ishitas started looking for Raman but he was no where ,she scanned the whole hall but she can't found him ,she was panicking when a waiter walike to her and passed a chit to her .She opened it and found it was Ramans note ,it read .

you and me ,waiting for you in room no.119 .
Raman

Ishits looked at the waiter ,he showed her the direction ,she climbed the stairs and walked through long corridor as the room was almost in the last .She took a deep breath and opened the door ,it was not a room but honeymoon suite beautifully decorated with red and white flowers ,and rose petals, the scented candle were lighted along with dim lights giving the atmosphere a romantic ambiance, she was hesitant to enter the room ,but entered when she saw the huge congratulations card which was kept in bed with their names.
"congratulations Mr and Mrs bhalla ."

She entered the room and was looking to the decorations of the room when she heard ,"did you like this ".She closed her eyes feeling his hot breath on her neckline ,she turned to him and asked " Raman ye sab..."

Before she could complete he kept his finger on her mouth and spoke " sshh nahi ishita today let me speak , we have already wasted almost a year of our togetherness.."

He looked at ishita who signalled him to proceed ,he took her hand in his and spoke " ishita did you remember how we get married " ,ishita nodded ,both sat together and recalled their marraige .

[B]Flashback

Ishita in long veil coming to the mandap ,all friends abd relatives asked " arey why the bride in so long veil,is there any fault in brides face ".

T- no ji ,my DIL is too beautiful ,its just in them they don't show brides face before marraige .All made faces and started enjoying the marraige ,ishita sat beside the groom and at the sane time the power was gone .People waited for generator to on so that power can come but till ten minutes they didn't switched on the generator .All shouted on the hall manager for that but he apologized and said that their generator has some fault and its not working it will take some time ,they thought to wait when the panditji told " why are you actually waiting for light just arrange some lights and we will perform the rituals as the auspicious time of marraige will end in just half an hour .Some agreed with him which dome were against it ,after some debate all agreed to do the marraige in candle light itself as the manager informed that they can't arrange for generator as it's night and some big part of generator was damaged which they can only get when the shop will open . Atlast the marraige was done in candle light ,soon after the marraige, vidaai was done as no one wants to stay in dark .

It was night itself ,the marraige program was of whole night but because of power cut ,they rushed all the rituals .All reached bhalla house rituals of grih pravesh was gone in jiffy as it was late night and everybody was sleepy .Soon the girls left ishita to Ramans room and went ,after a while Raman entered the room and saw his bride sitting in the bed waiting for him .He went near her and asked sitting beside her " are you tired " .

She shook her head negatively, he slowly lifted her veil ,both saw each other and spoke in shockingly in unison " who are you ".

Ishita move little far from him and asked " aap kaun ho aur yahaan kya kar rahe ho ".

R- same question I want to ask you who are you and what are you doing in my room ,where is my wife shagun .

I- shagun ,who shagun, I don't know any shagun ,you tell me where is my husband ashok khanna .

R- ashok khanna ye kaun hai .I don't know him ,you tell me how did you come in marraige place in place of shagun.

I- (angrily )- I told you na ,I don't know any shagun ,it was my marraige, wo meri hi shaadi thi .

R- what the hell ,it was my marraige also but not with you.

I- it was my marraige too but not with you,I don't what this confusion is.

Saying so she started crying ,he was also too confused but looking to her state he was not able to blame her for all this mess as she was looking as innocent as he is in all this .He looked at the time it was almost morning ,so he thought to wait for some time till the family members woke .Raman then tried to dial Shaguns number but line was busy always .Then told ishita to rest for sometimes while settled himself in couch ,though both were laying in the bed but sleep was far from both pair of eyes ,he just had closed his eyes when his phone buzzed ,he saw the screen ,it was some unknown number ,he ignored the call for first the but it kept on ringing again and again ,atlast getting irritated he picked the call abd got shock listening to shaguns voice .Raman was surprised to listen her ,he worriedly asked " shagun where are you ,you are alright na ".

S(laughing )- meri chodo ,you tell how is your wife beautiful na .

R- you know about it .

S- of course ,it was us ,me and ashok whose plan is all this .

Raman recalled that he had listened ashok name from ishita ,he went to her in jiffy and asked " your would be husband name was ashok na ".

She just nodded not getting why he is asking this ,she was about to speak when he turned speaker of his phone ,both listened together to shagun " yeah Raman me and ashok love each other but my parents wanted me to marry you as they had fixed my marraige with you where as ashoks parents wanted him to marry that middle class girl because they don't like me .So we decided to get you two married to each other instead of us .We decided everything ,remember I told you that I will be in veil through out the marraige ".

R- humm.

S- it was a part of our plan ,we booked sane marraige hall for both the marriages, both the brides me and ishita were in long veil ,so that nobody can witness bride swap ,then the power cut and generator broke down that was also a part of our plan so that every body get busy in power instead of seeing the face of bride .now you are married to ishita and I m married to my love ashok .happy married life Raman bhalla .

Ishra were shocked listening to this ,Raman told angrily " where is that ashok khanna ,coward at least you should have talked to us ."

A- arey why you people are panicking ,waise bhi you both were having arrange marraige to issue kya farq padta hai if its me or Raman ,ya shagun or ishita ,enjoy your life man while we are flying to our honeymoon .

Before ishra can speak anything they hung the call leaving confused ishra behind .They waited till morning ,next day ishra told everything to their family, ishita's parents were called , all sat together to sort this problem together .
Toshiji saw ishita and she liked her a lot though she was against inter cultural marraige but she didn't have any problem with ishita ,Iyers were sad yo listen this ,they told that if they will take ishita along with them ,they will be defamed in front of whole society moreover her marraige has been done in front of whole society ,then non will marry her again .

In all this ishita was in very vulnerable condition ,atlast their parents left it on ishra as it was their life .Ishra went to Ramans room to talk ,both were quite not understanding what to talk ,where to start .Raman was in deep thinking while ishita was sobbing silently . Atlast Raman asked her " what do you want ".

I- aap jo decide karein .

R- you mean to say ,if I decide that we should part you will divorce me .

Ishita looked at him with teary eyes nodded and said " I don't want me to be a burden on you .its ok if you don't like me ".

R- I didn't told that I don't like you ,I was just asking .achcha tell me what you will do after divorce.

I- kuch nahi ,will join my job again and continue it .

R- and marraige ,shadi nahi karogi .

I(laughing sarcastically)- ek baar kar like ,that's enough for me .baar baar dokha khaane ki himmat nahi hai .

R- and if I tell that we should start from friendship and will gradually move in our life as a couple .

Ishita looked at him with questioning eyes with a spark of happiness .He nodded and spoke " they are happy in their life then why we will spoil our life .are you ready to start a new journey with me .Ishita nodded happily .
Then they informed their family member that they are not going to part but will continue this marraige ,all got happy.

Flashback ends

Days started passing ,ishra became friends while ishita raised a beautiful bond with all his family members . Slowly and gradually they started liking each other and today was the day when Raman has planned to confess his love.

Ishita has tears in her eyes recalling their marraige which was actually a coincidence, Raman saw this and spoke wiping tears from her eyes " yahan main apne dil ki baat batane ja raha hoon aur tu to rahi hai ".

Ishita shocked her head negatively and spoke " no Raman its happy tears ,happiness to get you as my husband ".

R- khush to mujhe hona chahiye ,to get you as my better half .

Ishita smiled and kept her head on his shoulder while he patted her head and spoke " ishita I wanted to tell you something from many days ".

I- humm bolo .

Raman make her look at him and spoke looking into her eyes " ishita I love you ".

Her eyes again got teary while she smiled between the tears .He wiped them and continued " yeah ishita I wanted to tell you this from last many days but was not able to tell you .do you..."

He don't need to speak more as her nod and beautiful wide smile gave the answer .He kissed her forehead lovingly ,she closed her eyes to feel his touch ,he then move down and kissed her eyes ,she took a long breath then he kissed both her cheeks and then made his way towards her lips ,he saw them and then pressed his lips on her .He started chewing them slowly while ishita slowly wrang her arms around his neck and starting caressing his hairs giving him courage to move forward. He realized she was not responding , nor opening her mouth ,he slightly bite her lips ,in result she moaned in pain and opened her mouth ,inviting him inside her .He didn't waste time and entered her mouth in jiffy ,soon their tongue met and relished each others flavor ,it was a slow gentle kiss which lasted for long ,after kissing each other for long time ,they parted ,both looked at each other and then again raman took her lips in his for another kiss ,this time it was passionate one .After breaking the kiss ,Raman took her to bed and settled themselves in bed ,he turned ishita to him on both were panting heavily, his lips were touching her bare skin and she was shivering under his touches while he felt excited feeling ups and down of her chest due to panting .

Raman then got up and kissed her neckline , she turned her head to other side giving him more access while he took his hands on her back and loosed the Dori of her saree .He then slid the cloth from her shoulder and started dropping wet kisses over there ,she wounded her arms around him and pulled him more into her ,soon their awkwardness was gone and they were fully lost in each other .Raman make her sit and slowly removed her blouse ,she hided herself in him ,while he moved her hairs on one side making her bare back visible ,he caressed her back lovingly and then opened hook of her undercloth ,making her half naked ,she closed her eyes shyly while he again layed her and covered her fully with him . He then started knealding her orbs soflty making her moan in pleasure ,then he pecked her erected peaks ,she can't hold herself and moaned his name ,he then started sucking her bosom one by one while her hands were roaming freely on his back ,now both were responding each others touches fully ,he then went down and sucked her nape and dropped kisses on her bare body ,she was all lost in his assaults and pulled his hairs in pleasure ,then he went down and started removing her remaining cloths and also directed her towards his buttons ,she then started unbuttoning his shirt and soon all their cloths were removed and their bare body was covered with white silk sheet .Raman then layed on his front and pulled her on him ,he captured her lips sliding his fingers in her long hairs and pulled her more into him ,this time she took the charge and entered into his mouth ,he let her lead ,both kissed each other passionately then parted ,she then chewed his earlob now it was his turn to moan ,she then bend down and started dropping kisses all over his bare body ,he couldn't control and turned in jiffy ,now ishita was again beneath him ,he didn't wait and entered into her ,both rocked together in sync till they reach their ecstasy.Raman layed beside ishita and pulled her into him.She kept her head on his chest and both closed their eyes feeling contended .Raman covered themselves fully and spoke snaking her with him
" are you happy ".

Ishita just hummed and cocooned herself in him ,soon both slept peacefully in each others arms .

The end

That's all for now friends ,hope you like this .Enjoy reading and do comment.

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

THANKS FOR PM DI
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What a coincidental marriage.
Ashgun planned the same.

But glad they gave their relationship a chance
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ishra had a coincidental marriage
As usual ashgun unknowingly did the best for ishra
Loved his confession
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome ishra marriage was a coincidence at least now they are happy with each other
Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part waiting for next
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hehehe. lovely os. its a bit different - i loved this swapping idea. good job ashgun. very well written di. superb.
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome. Super romantic. Lovely os. Ishra romance amazing. Update soon