Bani is a victim, she is tortured ! my heart is crying for her!

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani is a victim. My heart is crying for her. I just can't deal anymore with all the torture happening to Bani. It really upsets me and makes me so sad ! 
When she did cry I was crying as well ! her crying is so genuine it breaks my heart😭 She deserves to be captain because she took mic away. It shows Bani is genuine and very honest 👏 BANI IS ABOVE BB, her honesty is so inspiring and admirable 👏 BB should be happy that they got someone like Bani on the show, who cares about doing tasks, we want to see Bani sitting there while she is all angry and abusing and attacking others ❤️

And SERIOULSY THEY DIDN'T ALLOW HER TO TALK TO GAUHAR?😭 Bani is above all these contestants, she dresses differently and is very modern so please don't compare her to the rest. The rest doesn't have family or friends, no one loves them, only Bani got closed ones. Clearly BB is jealous and insecure of Bani that's why she didn't get to meet Bani. If other housemates had family and friends then they would have demanded to get to talk with their family and friends also. Since they aren't making such demands then it shows only Bani got family and friends and she has every right to meet Gauhar ! BB SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO BANI FOR AGREEING TO BE PART OF THIS SHOW, SHE GOT ALL THE QUALTIES OF A WINNER 👏

I request BB to be fair and make Bani captain tomorrow and then next evict Lopa, Manveer, Manu, Nithiba, Mona and Rohan and declare Bani as winner this week 😳

and they so jealous that Bani can speak english ! who cares for hindi ! hindi is below Bani 😳 English is cool and that goes so well with Bani ! those who can't speak english need to learn to speak english because Bani is a trendsetter and hindi is out dated time to reach Bani's level and learn some english you all 🤢

Please BB don't torture Bani anymore, don't make her a victim, she is so amazing and strong, she is brilliant in all tasks, she is so happy, sweet and cares so much for others and like bani always says she never talks bad about anyone ☺️

Edited by Meherbaan - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All I know I can't stand her 🤢
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Bani is a victim. My heart is crying for her. I just can't deal anymore with all the torture happening to Bani. It really upsets me and makes me so sad !

When she did cry I was crying as well ! her crying is so genuine it breaks my heart😭She deserves to be captain because she took mic away. It shows Bani is genuine and very honest👏BANI IS ABOVE BB, her honesty is so inspiring and admirable👏BB should be happy that they got someone like Bani on the show, who cares about doing tasks, we want to see Bani sitting there while she is all angry and abusing and attacking others❤️

And SERIOULSY THEY DIDN'T ALLOW HER TO TALK TO GAUHAR?😭Bani is above all these contestants, she dresses differently and is very modern so please don't compare her to the rest. The rest doesn't have family or friends, no one loves them, only Bani got closed ones. Clearly BB is jealous and insecure of Bani that's why she didn't get to meet Bani. If other housemates had family and friends then they would have demanded to get to talk with their family and friends also. Since they aren't making such demands then it shows only Bani got family and friends and she has every right to meet Gauhar ! BB SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO BANI FOR AGREEING TO BE PART OF THIS SHOW, SHE GOT ALL THE QUALTIES OF A WINNER👏

I request BB to be fair and make Bani captain tomorrow and then next evict Lopa, Manveer, Manu, Nithiba, Mona and Rohan and declare Bani as winner this week😳

and they so jealous that Bani can speak english ! who cares for hindi ! hindi is below Bani😳English is cool and that goes so well with Bani ! those who can't speak english need to learn to speak english because Bani is a trendsetter and hindi is out dated time to reach Bani's level and learn some english you all🤢

Please BB don't torture Bani anymore, don't make her a victim, she is so amazing and strong, she is brilliant in all tasks, she is so happy, sweet and cares so much for others and like bani always says she never talks bad about anyone☺️

I second you..😭
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Bani deserves a spinoff channel of her own Bani Boss.. where her one expression will be shown with 20 different camera angles
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Her attitude is like my way or highway. 😆

She wants to play on her terms. Go get your own TV channel girl. 😉

Criminal had been evicted then why exhibiting childish behaviour? She doesn't respect BB. Why did she want to speack to Gauhar Khan?? She is a cry baby and hungry for footage.    😆

She wants to eat Om's left over eggs, LOL 😆 😆 She has not tasted eggs for ages. 😆
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

All I know I can't stand her 🤢

as simple as that.Edited by shumi. - 7 years ago
shanisha thumbnail
Why is she getting special treatment...is she a princess or what? If other contestant would talk like that, Salman would throw them out.. here he is talking sweetly and calling her sweatheart! Just dont like this partiality of Bigg Boss
Misfit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And after all the drama what did she get 'nothing '. That's not fair BB. No captaincy for the precious English speaking  Bani. How could you😲Bani wants everything and she wants it now😆
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Misfit

And after all the drama what did she get 'nothing '. That's not fair BB. No captaincy for the precious English speaking  Bani. How could you😲Bani wants everything and she wants it now😆

Her BFF was her season's Veruca Salt..

now Bani is garibon ka Karishma Tanna who was garibon ka Gauhar

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol i agree BB needs to show bani how special she is and evict her lol.