Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Bani is a victim. My heart is crying for her. I just can't deal anymore with all the torture happening to Bani. It really upsets me and makes me so sad ! 

When she did cry I was crying as well ! her crying is so genuine it breaks my heart😭 She deserves to be captain because she took mic away. It shows Bani is genuine and very honest 👏 BANI IS ABOVE BB, her honesty is so inspiring and admirable 👏 BB should be happy that they got someone like Bani on the show, who cares about doing tasks, we want to see Bani sitting there while she is all angry and abusing and attacking others ❤️

And SERIOULSY THEY DIDN'T ALLOW HER TO TALK TO GAUHAR?😭 Bani is above all these contestants, she dresses differently and is very modern so please don't compare her to the rest. The rest doesn't have family or friends, no one loves them, only Bani got closed ones. Clearly BB is jealous and insecure of Bani that's why she didn't get to meet Bani. If other housemates had family and friends then they would have demanded to get to talk with their family and friends also. Since they aren't making such demands then it shows only Bani got family and friends and she has every right to meet Gauhar ! BB SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO BANI FOR AGREEING TO BE PART OF THIS SHOW, SHE GOT ALL THE QUALTIES OF A WINNER 👏

I request BB to be fair and make Bani captain tomorrow and then next evict Lopa, Manveer, Manu, Nithiba, Mona and Rohan and declare Bani as winner this week 😳

and they so jealous that Bani can speak english ! who cares for hindi ! hindi is below Bani 😳 English is cool and that goes so well with Bani ! those who can't speak english need to learn to speak english because Bani is a trendsetter and hindi is out dated time to reach Bani's level and learn some english you all 🤢

Please BB don't torture Bani anymore, don't make her a victim, she is so amazing and strong, she is brilliant in all tasks, she is so happy, sweet and cares so much for others and like bani always says she never talks bad about anyone ☺️

You have been a critic of Bani.This piece is dripping of SARCASM.
Without getting personal,you have written a good note.

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Bani is a victim. My heart is crying for her. I just can't deal anymore with all the torture happening to Bani. It really upsets me and makes me so sad ! 

When she did cry I was crying as well ! her crying is so genuine it breaks my heart😭 She deserves to be captain because she took mic away. It shows Bani is genuine and very honest 👏 BANI IS ABOVE BB, her honesty is so inspiring and admirable 👏 BB should be happy that they got someone like Bani on the show, who cares about doing tasks, we want to see Bani sitting there while she is all angry and abusing and attacking others ❤️

And SERIOULSY THEY DIDN'T ALLOW HER TO TALK TO GAUHAR?😭 Bani is above all these contestants, she dresses differently and is very modern so please don't compare her to the rest. The rest doesn't have family or friends, no one loves them, only Bani got closed ones. Clearly BB is jealous and insecure of Bani that's why she didn't get to meet Bani. If other housemates had family and friends then they would have demanded to get to talk with their family and friends also. Since they aren't making such demands then it shows only Bani got family and friends and she has every right to meet Gauhar ! BB SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO BANI FOR AGREEING TO BE PART OF THIS SHOW, SHE GOT ALL THE QUALTIES OF A WINNER 👏

I request BB to be fair and make Bani captain tomorrow and then next evict Lopa, Manveer, Manu, Nithiba, Mona and Rohan and declare Bani as winner this week 😳

and they so jealous that Bani can speak english ! who cares for hindi ! hindi is below Bani 😳 English is cool and that goes so well with Bani ! those who can't speak english need to learn to speak english because Bani is a trendsetter and hindi is out dated time to reach Bani's level and learn some english you all 🤢

Please BB don't torture Bani anymore, don't make her a victim, she is so amazing and strong, she is brilliant in all tasks, she is so happy, sweet and cares so much for others and like bani always says she never talks bad about anyone ☺️

Pyar se li Biggboss ki pyari ki class ...bole to bade aaram se amul macho 

Posted this on twitter 

https://twitter.com/ravibans/status/817582227080888321
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not LOL
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😊😆🤣 Edited by So-Sweet - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanisha

Why is she getting special treatment...is she a princess or what? If other contestant would talk like that, Salman would throw them out.. here he is talking sweetly and calling her sweatheart! Just dont like this partiality of Bigg Boss

princess of 'Pagleestan'. 👏 🤪
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ppor bani shes so misunderstood😭. No one ever understands her. Sirf immunity toh maangi na wih bhi nhi dere. Ofcourse she should get immunity she always gives her 100% in task.😭
Sallu targetted her where as she was so polite to him😭
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Ppor bani shes so misunderstood😭. No one ever understands her. Sirf immunity toh maangi na wih bhi nhi dere. Ofcourse she should get immunity she always gives her 100% in task.😭

Sallu targetted her where as she was so polite to him😭

😭