Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Kiddo_Star

This is so damn painful, Pari. So damn painful. Who is forcing Piya? And what was Abhay doing with Piya? W as he the one who forced her? But why would he? This is scary. 

Arav has Misha. I'm happy for that. At least someone is able to make him smile. Mish remimds me of Khushi, the bubbly girl. 

But I feel really sad for Khushi. There is no one who can comfort her. Neither her son nor her husband. It's all a mess for her. She is so depressed. 

And what is that book about? What is Khushi planning to do? Why is she so scared yet determined?

And Adi. What is he talking about? What truth about Arnav? He has misunderstood Arnav, hasn't he? Demonio did something in the past but made it look as if it was Arnav, isn't it? 

God, I'm so nervous with all this. Please make things clear soon. And this time don't kill the good ones, please. 

Update soon. Love ya. 

Love, 
Princo

Hey princo!
Next chapter will shed light on Piya state.
Oh I mean next CHAPTER not update๐Ÿ˜‰

That book is mentioned in prequel Supernatural Love.

I think you mean Arav right?
Well his life is bit complexed. 

Haha I can't promise sorry๐Ÿ˜†
Asshi... thumbnail

Thanks dear
Am glad to see you after long time๐Ÿ˜›
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update dear
Thanks for pm

Thanks dear.

Am glad you liked the update.
๐Ÿ˜›
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksen

nice update

thanks for the pm

Am glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜Š

Your welcome dear.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely chapter.. felt so bad for Armaan when his family didn't trusted him.. but the situations played against him and he is still angry with them.. hope Abhay is able to get his brother back.. He is trying to be there for Piya.. lets see how much he can do for her.. loved Arav-Misha convo.. Misha gave Arav different perspective of his thoughts and good she made him to find out the truth behind his anger or whatever feelings he have for his father.. loved the chapter.. 

thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

Lovely chapter.. felt so bad for Armaan when his family didn't trusted him.. but the situations played against him and he is still angry with them.. hope Abhay is able to get his brother back.. He is trying to be there for Piya.. lets see how much he can do for her.. loved Arav-Misha convo.. Misha gave Arav different perspective of his thoughts and good she made him to find out the truth behind his anger or whatever feelings he have for his father.. loved the chapter.. 

thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks dear. 
Armaan and Abhay situation is bit more complex than than Arav. You'll know it when I'll add the last flashback of their.
Arav needed a support from long time.
Asshi... thumbnail

Removed

Edited by Asshi... - 4 years ago
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing part.. What was meaning of things which Khushi spoke to her son? why she didn't allowed him to turn and see what she was looking at? Have Khushi got to know something about Arnav and Arnav was staring at his son.. what is happening Arnav between ArShi and their son? good to armaan getting bit loose.. His love for Mahi is bringing back Armaan Raichand back.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear
Loved it
Thanks for pm
Asshi... thumbnail
Thanks for the comments guys.
I'll post the next update soon.