Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Asshi...

I said that because you started to explain. So I explained myself too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes I am! I usually skip romantic parts in story. That's why I end my stories after the mystery ends or lover confesses and got no more problems.

Well I do even read stories with sad endings. It occupies my brain later and saddens too but there's something unique in them something different from happy endings. 

OMG! 
I though you were like girls who love romance!
That's a revelation about you!!

I can't tolerate sad endings!
Though I do read sad endings.. sometimes.. But I don't prefer them...
They just bring pain.. and then my minds is completely occupied by the possible endings...
I don't like to be Sad since it doesn't goes well with my character!!

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

OMG! 
I though you were like girls who love romance!
That's a revelation about you!!

I can't tolerate sad endings!
Though I do read sad endings.. sometimes.. But I don't prefer them...
They just bring pain.. and then my minds is completely occupied by the possible endings...
I don't like to be Sad since it doesn't goes well with my character!!

Hehe no I don't like romance like most. I even read books having fight like real fights crime fiction kinda. But sadly for me every story contains love story in between so I don't mind it much now. Gosh am a love story writer. I find it unbelievable myself๐Ÿคฃ 
You can say a story can't tell about writer mindset eh๐Ÿ˜‰

I highly prefer sad stories. I love the element of impossible in story and the 670 volt jolt. Its just amazing even if I have to cry later.

I just realize I have more than one story having sadness in start in end or somewhere always. I'm becoming sadist with time๐Ÿ˜†
Kiddo_Star thumbnail
Hey Pari, 
Surprised? Even I am. :p I can't believe I came back to IF and that too to read this story. Only one exam is left for me to write and yet I couldn't hold myself back from waiting for a day more to read this. I waited long. 

Coming to the story, baby you are making me cry. Everything is hurting so much. Everyone is in pain. No one is happy. Even Arnav has changed. Khushi is as if slipping into depression. Neither is she close to her husband nor is she close to her son. She is stuck. Why always her? 

Piya and Arav's recent fight is disturbing. Did Piya do it purposely? I mean, was she forced? What was that in the woods? And what is Piya trying to do? 

When will Arav accept Arnav as his father? And who is this devil who says, "Arnav now you will have fun." Idiot, he is hurting Arnav and then even passing sarcastic comments .Everything is making me so worried. Please update soon, Pari. 

I am eagerly waiting for the next part. 

Love, 
Yours, 
Starro
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiddo_Star

Hey Pari, 

Surprised? Even I am. :p I can't believe I came back to IF and that too to read this story. Only one exam is left for me to write and yet I couldn't hold myself back from waiting for a day more to read this. I waited long. 

Coming to the story, baby you are making me cry. Everything is hurting so much. Everyone is in pain. No one is happy. Even Arnav has changed. Khushi is as if slipping into depression. Neither is she close to her husband nor is she close to her son. She is stuck. Why always her? 

Piya and Arav's recent fight is disturbing. Did Piya do it purposely? I mean, was she forced? What was that in the woods? And what is Piya trying to do? 

When will Arav accept Arnav as his father? And who is this devil who says, "Arnav now you will have fun." Idiot, he is hurting Arnav and then even passing sarcastic comments .Everything is making me so worried. Please update soon, Pari. 

I am eagerly waiting for the next part. 

Love, 
Yours, 
Starro

WOAH!!!!!
Princo here?
Am I dreaming? Someone pinch me please... No actually am fine without pinch ๐Ÿ˜†
But seriously am really surprise and so happy to see you back.๐Ÿ˜›

Awie do your best in exam.

Ah... Khushi! Well she'll come up strong but yes I'll say she is in worst situation than anyone else but the fight to get back everything is worth it.

Piya and Arav had a loving relationship that suddenly got a little bit sour but hey wait next update will bring little bit light on Piya and then the other update is complete shocking. Oh yes next update is complete I don't know when will you read but am going to update the story today.

Now now and now you are close to gettingyo ur answers. Only revelations are left that will unfold slowly some will come with whole bunch and some in pieces. Story is on its last phase according to my estimation maximum five chapters remaining so you'll be getting answers of lot.

Your comment made my day. Thank you so much princo. I really missed you a lot ๐Ÿค—

Do come back soon๐Ÿ˜›
Asshi... thumbnail
Hey everyone 
I took lot of time right? Well update was complete but I was being lazyy in putting it in forum. Sorry huh but I will give next update quickly okay?

Oh well stupid me I forgot to say that the next update in a few seconds.
Asshi... thumbnail

Removed

Edited by Asshi... - 4 years ago
Kiddo_Star thumbnail
This is so damn painful, Pari. So damn painful. Who is forcing Piya? And what was Abhay doing with Piya? W as he the one who forced her? But why would he? This is scary. 
Arav has Misha. I'm happy for that. At least someone is able to make him smile. Mish remimds me of Khushi, the bubbly girl. 

But I feel really sad for Khushi. There is no one who can comfort her. Neither her son nor her husband. It's all a mess for her. She is so depressed. 

And what is that book about? What is Khushi planning to do? Why is she so scared yet determined?

And Adi. What is he talking about? What truth about Arnav? He has misunderstood Arnav, hasn't he? Demonio did something in the past but made it look as if it was Arnav, isn't it? 

God, I'm so nervous with all this. Please make things clear soon. And this time don't kill the good ones, please. 

Update soon. Love ya. 

Love, 
Princo
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
Thanks for pm
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update