TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
I found it very disgusting jab bani ne pj se kaha ki abhi inn logon ki aapse ladai huyi hai aur abhi yeh aapke bachchon se mil rahe jaise kuch hua hi nahi. Agar main hoti toh kehti don't even touch my kids

Bhai ladai maa se hui hai bachchon se nahi.Even my parents were like what is she saying?? 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Some ppl n there hatred for Bani.
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Some ppl n there hatred for Bani.

Did you find it right?? 😕
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To some extent I agree with Bani ..why would I  to let my kids mingle with a person who has called me a s**t or a w***e?
Bani and Priyanka think alike and that is why they have become good friends on live feed 👏
namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes exactly. Why to involve kids in their fight. Bani was not only instigating Priyanka against Lopa but all the time see was discussing Lopa only with Gaurav. Judging the situation as per her convenience to justify her own deeds. And then she says mein kisi ke bare me baat nahi karti

mcvra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravenheart

To some extent I agree with Bani ..why would I  to let my kids mingle with a person who has called me a s**t or a w***e?

bani said it for manu and manveer not for lopa..also pj's children called lopa to meet with them.. Edited by mcvra - 7 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravenheart

To some extent I agree with Bani ..why would I to let my kids mingle with a person who has called me a s**t or a w***e?

Pehle kisne kaha hai sabko pata hai. Even the red sweatshirt kid behaviour towards Priyanka showed it.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For some strange reason at that point i found pri better than bani. Seriously. 🤢
pluviophile. thumbnail
And Lopa was so happy and nice towards the kids after the whole fight! I loved that hug part especially! ❤️