Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

I found it very disgusting jab bani ne pj se kaha ki abhi inn logon ki aapse ladai huyi hai aur abhi yeh aapke bachchon se mil rahe jaise kuch hua hi nahi. Agar main hoti toh kehti don't even touch my kids

Bhai ladai maa se hui hai bachchon se nahi.Even my parents were like what is she saying?? 🀒

Thanks for this great post. πŸ‘
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dibs.on.Sid

lol she likes to fight for such petty things.
When pri and Lopas spat turned ugly she was seen consoling Lopa saying she's not worth it.
And after Lopa goes into the confession room, she's seen instigating Pri and bitching about Lopa and others behind their back. She's so selfish that she will even bitch about Gaurav to others when he doesn't dance to her tunes. She's so disgusting seriously. We had seen Lopa fighting with so many, even with her besties be it Rohan or Rahul.. but she never holds grudges, always forgives and forgets and mingles with them, having masti. Infact she has been the most consistently fighting with Baba since the beginning but always forgives him after, styles his hair feeds him unlike Bani who boycotts people if they don't turn in her favor😑

+1 πŸ‘πŸΌ
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mahiya

Thanks for this great post. πŸ‘

It's my pleasure πŸ˜ƒ