Users

Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is speechless...
Amzing..fabulous... superb..
👏 👏
Ranveer slapped ishani..he wouldn't have slapped her if she would not have talked abt #RANVEERS LOVE ISHANIS RESPECT...
u gave us an Xtra doublr dhamaal pack..by doing Ranveer's accident infront of Ishani's eyes.. 👏
Nirbhay n ritika came at right time...
Plss ritika show the video now itself...bcoz if ishani sees now..then only she would realize.. she would be like lifeless right now if she comes to know the truth..right now..
Wht abt amba...pls someone tell this to amba..
Poor Ranveer.. its 3rd time..Ranveer's right hands bone broke..
Hope this would not cause a major problem for himm...
Hope he gets well soon...
Great Ranveer is fulfilling his promisses...but is not sble to do right now..
. 😭
Ranveer closing his eyes with tears..this was the most heart touching moment fr me..poor ranveer.. 😭
Want to say more...
Bt after sometimd...
Di..plss. plss. Plss update soon...
I m not able to wait... 😃
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi sakshi.first of all congratz for your 7th thread.amazing episodes.omg a slap from ranveer.but ishani deserves it.nothng should happend to ranveer.hope he will get well soon.eagerly waiting to see how is ishani going to convince ishaani.update sooon dear.cant wait to read the next. 😃 😃
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Fantastic episode. Ranveer was wandering in the evening thinking about his separation with Ishaani. Despite being very angry with Ranveer, Ishaani was worried for him. She started seeking for him everywhere. Finally Ranveer was hit by Rohit in front of her. He was bleeding, Poor RV. Ishaani realised her mistakes.
Happy that Ritika and Nirbhay have arrived on time otherwise Rohit could hurt Ishaani.
Now Ririka must reveal the truth to Ishaani
Update soon
Can't wait
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you?
Both episodes are wonderful. Ishaani slapped Rohit for molesting her. It's great. He deserves it. Ranveer has come in a good time to save Ishaani. Ranveer begged Ishaani to trust him but in vain. She asked him for divorce. Ranveer decided not to be possesive. Good decision. Let Ishaani suffer a bit.
I am so pity for RV. He was knocked down by Rohit's car. Ishaani is weeping. She decided to believe him.
Update soon.
😊 😊 😊
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

When ishani asked Ranveer to leave he asked y shud he leave her as he is her husband.that was so sweet.after that though they argued ishani was lost in his thoughts.loved it.Oh Rohit came to rape her.it was so sad.thankfully Ranveer reached there on time.Ishveer meet was such an emotional scene.Oh...Rohit attacked Ranveer .Ishani hit rohit brutally to save Ranveer.Loved Ishani saying that she can't bear anyone harming her Ranveer.duno what rohit will do now.hopefully his revenge does'nt fulfil.loved ishani taking care of the wounded ranveer.loved ranveer saying that every man wants wife 2 give 1st priority 2 him n loved him asking her if that possessiveness is a prob 4 her.loved ranveer saying that the way ragini hugs her longs 4 her kiss n affection proves that she is his daughter.Ishani still can't believe Ranveer n she wants divorce too.her tongue made ranveer slap.but never expected him to slap her.Ranveer gave her a sharp reply n she is deeply hurt.will their divorce procedure start?Ishani is really going 2 regret asking 4 divorce ishani thinking of ranveer n crying abt d slap n d song on background expressed d emotions .oh...rohit planning to kill ranveer.never expected ranveer to b d victim of d accident he caused.ishani witnessed it n got shattered.such a painful scene.rohit threatening ishani.i was worried how ishveer will escape.but surprisingly nirbhay ritika landed up there n nirbhay handled rohit  the way he deserved.ranveer taken to hospital n when he murmered her name she said she luvs him.what  a scene!Ishani's emotions were well depicted.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveermyheart

Hi sakshi
How are you?
The chapter was nice.please update the next chapter soon.
I can't wait for ishveer reunion.

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine
hope you are too doing good
glad you liked the chapter and yes let me update it dear
Ishveer reunion on the way
keep reading

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Amazing update
Rohit get a chance to rape ishani oooh my God
Ranveer is on a way to home
Ritika and nirbhay also going to reach baroda
Hope the trio save ishank from that bitch
First thing ishani realize that Ranveer said right about rohit
Now second realization is on the way
Take care
Update soon can t wait

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
yes Rohit got the chance to rape Ishani and Ranveer was on the way to homea nd
Rithika and Nirbhay too were on their way to Baroda
wish that the trio give the bitch their beating
yes Ishani realized that what Ranveer said about Rohit was right
and the next realization are on the way
take care
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Cant wait for next episode di..plss update soon..
Breath taking episode.. 👏

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
ya updated dear
keep reading
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoyaZenin

Yeah Di, my exams went well fortunately. and hoping for good results too.

hmm you will get good results Zoya

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Sakshi, the episode is fascinating, gorgeous. Thank you for giving angry Ranveer. Ishaani deserves a slap from him. I am happy that Ranveer agreed to give Ishaani divorce. Now I want Ritika to reveal the whole truth to Ishaani. Let our heroine regret her actions. After knowing the truth Ishaani must win  Ranveer's love back again. I want to see so called one - sided love of Ishaani. Please show us romantic and loving Ishaani. It will be very interesting.
Now the accident is coming, because Ranveer infuriated Rohit .
Update soon
Eagerly waiting.
PS I liked it when Ishaani protected Ranveer from Rohit.
You are a great writer.
😊😊😊

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and happy you liked the Angry Ranveer and Ishani got what she
deserved now and glad you liked the way Ranveer was ready to give divorce to her and yes
now Rithika is trying to tell the truth to Ishani but our heroin time to regreat
yes now next Ishani should win back Ranveer's love hmm let us see the one sided love of Ishani
and yes surely romantic and loving Ishani on the way
happy that story is interesting to you
accident happened because of Rohit to Ranveer
ya let me update it
glad you liked the way when Ishani protected Ranveer from Rohit
thanks for the compliement
keep reading