Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 442
Rohit was trying to kiss Ishani holding her shoulders with his hard arms tightly were Ishani was turning her head this way and that way and trying to push him with her hand.
Ishani(pushing him): Leave me you Idiot..
Rohit(without leaving her with extra lure on her pushed her and went and made her to rest her back in the wall):See I have never seen a girl like you and I have never left a girl who I liked please you itself fall for you.
Ishani(pushed him from her with complete anger and in a shouting tone):No way..
Rohit(went back few steps as she pushed him and he stood well and saw her with a anger face):Why? You are the only girl who has failed to fall for me.(showing his face touching with his hand):See how much handsome man I am? seeing my face itself all the girl will fall in my feet to make love to her...
Ishani(in a instant bit grasping with anger):But Ishani won't.. what are you thinking in your mind that I will fall for such a creep like you? (with a love pride):Other that my Ranveer my head will never lower for any other man. (seeing him with sharp eyes):Better leave the house or else I don't know what I will do?
Rohit(with a villainous smile): Oh you are preferring RV over me..(shaking his head as no with a villain smile): But Rohit will never leave the girl he liked so better forget that you are RV's wife for sometime and have fun with me..
Ishani(with a anger came near him and gave a slap in his cheek):This is what you will get from you.
Rohit(getting her slap and holding his cheek and seeing her with a sharp eyes): oh you are to the level of slapping a man?(with a confirmed face):Then I am not at all ready to leave you today I will take your respect Ishani(he held her hand with anger face and holding her hand tightly pulled her close to him and went and pushed her in the sofa).

Ishani fell on the sofa and before she could get up Rohit came and sat in the sofa and he came above her were Ishani held his shoulders and was pushing him with all her force.
Taxi stopped in front of Ishani's house were now the day came to its darkness as it was exactly 7.15 were Ranveer got down from the Taxi and he gave the money to the taxi driver and the taxi started to move were the whole area was bit silent today and he entered the gate and he started to walk towards the door of the house.
Ishani(pushing Rohit as much as she can):Stop it Rohit I will kill you..(she tried to push him were he was holding her more tightly and was only trying to kiss her lips were Ishani didn't keep her head in a constant way she was shaking her head well to distract Rohit).
Ranveer(knocked the door and waited for Ishani to open it and to himself): Now at least I need to tell the whole truth to Ishani and make her come out of the anger..
Ishani(who hear the knock of the door and pushing Rohit with her hand with a smile):Ranveer has come...(she pushed Rohit from her hardly now)

Ranveer knocked the door again were Ishani hearing it and seeing Rohit who was now falling in her shoulders and was about to nuzzle were Ishani took the flower vase that was in the tea poi near the sofa and she held the neck part of the flower vase and before he keeps his lips in her skin she hit Rohit's back hardly with the flower vase were..
Rohit(having the pain got up from her and sitting in the sofa and holding the place Ishani beat him seeing her a anger face): How dare you?(he was about to lay on her again).
Ishani got up immediately and gave a beat in his shoulders with the flower vase were Rohit started to feel the pain were he never thought that Ishani would be this much courageous girl and Ishani stood in the floor and she was about to walk to the door were now Ranveer knocked another time and seeing Ishani not opening the door till now got tensed and he knocked well continuously. Ishani walked to the door were Rohit got up from the sofa and held her hand and got the flower vase from her hand.
Rohit(turned Ishani with anger):See you are going to the extreme level you should be blessed to sleep with me better stop all your stupid behaviour and come(he pulled her again).
Ishani (hearing the knock in the door with full force pushed Rohit were Rohit fell on the floor near her room and she seeing him fell down immediately opened the door and she saw Ranveer out with a emotional smile and tears):Ranveer..(she hugged him well).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani hugging him hugging her back):Ishani kya hua?
Ishani(taking her head from his chest and seeing him):Roh...Rohit(she started to cry well).

Ranveer got to know what has happened and he held Ishani's shoulders and brought her out of the hug and saw for Rohit were now Rohit got up from the floor and came to the entrance of the house and saw Ranveer and Ishani standing together.
Rohit(seeing Ranveer): Hey hero what you show to your wife? she is this much loyal to you?
Ranveer(seeing him with a anger):How dare you tried to harm my wife?
Rohit(seeing Ishani with a anger face): you have choose your husband over me know hmm okay from this moment I don't want you but..(seeing Ranveer with anger):For the first time I am seeing a man who was chose by a girl other than me for that itself(he went and held Ranveer's shirt collar and he started to punch Ranveer with his folded hand).

Ranveer getting the beating and immediately with anger on Rohit for touching Ishani in wrong motive and for beating him folded his right hand well and with anger held the hand of Rohit that was about to give the next punch with his left hand and Ranveer gave a heavy punch with his right hand on Rohit that made Rohit to fall in front of the house door. Ranveer was having a anger face were Ishani saw him with a worried face for putting Ranveer in such a situation without listening to his precaution that he gave about Rohit.
Ishani(going near Ranveer):Ranveer leave him...
Ranveer(seeing her with anger): I won't how dare he tried to touch you?
Rohit got up and came and started to fight with Ranveer again were Ranveer too started to fight with him both were fighting with each other were Ishani cried and was calling Ranveer and telling him to stop but they were only fight were she was about to go and call for neighbor people to help at that time Rohit punched Ranveer well in his cheek were the blood came from the corner of the lips of Ranveer were this made Ishani to get anger and she entered the home and she went and got a lamp and she took the lamp and light and took the Lamp stand alone in her hand and she started to walk out were Rohit has now kept Ranveer's back on the wall and was beating Ranveer well now Ranveer's hands too was having some scratches were Ishani seeing the back of Rohit with full anger on him for beating Ranveer hit his head with the lamp stand.
Rohit(feeling the beating in the head):Ouch(he left Ranveer and turned and saw Ishani and now saw a furious Ishani holding the lamp stand in her hand).
Ishani(seeing him with anger): Leave Ranveer now..or else..(she hit his shoulders well with the lamp stand).
Rohit(getting the heavy beating):See stop Ishani..
Ishani:(hitting him with anger):Did you stop?(stopping and seeing Rohit and going and standing near Ranveer and holding his hand):How dare you beat my Ranveer? I have saved my Ranveer and prevented him like a mother preventing a child in her womb you will beat that Ranveer?..(she took the lamp and hit Rohit in his hip so hard that made Rohit to fall on the ground):I will bear anything but I can't see anybody who is harming my Ranveer I am Ishani Vaghela wife of Ranveer Vaghela got that now get out..

Rohit:(seeing Ishani's furious face got up slowly and seeing them a anger face and seeing Ranveer):Be safe Mr.RV your wife has done a very big wrong my choosing you over me so anything can happen to you.(he started to walk to the gate and he came out of the gate and walked opposite direction to this house)
Ranveer(saw Ishani's anger on seeing him getting beating and he touched her shoulders):Ishani..
Ishani(turned to him and cried well and she left the lamp stand down and hugged him): I am sorry...(crying well): I am really sorry Ranveer..
Ranveer(hugging her back); Tk its okay now come inside the house
Ishani(came out of the hug and seeing the blood that was coming down in his lips corner and that was oozing out like anything held his hand):Come in..(she started to walk were Ranveer too started to walk behind her and she made Ranveer to sit in the sofa of the hall and she went and closed the door of the hall and she entered her room and she took the first aid box from her cupboard and she came out of her room and she sat next to Ranveer and saw his wound with tears and she kept the first aid box in the tea poi and took the cotton and cleaned the blood and took the ointment from the box and she opened the cap of the tube and she took the ointment in her finger and she applied it to Ranveer's wound).

Ranveer saw her with a silent face were he was able to see his wound pain in Ishani's eyes that clearly told him that she is loving him so much. Ishani was having tears were she was not able to bear the pain that Ranveer was undergoing because of her.
Rohit ran and came to the main road from the street of Ishani's house and he had a anger face thinking the things happened now. Rohit put his hand in his pocket and took the phone and dialed to Madhan and waited for the call to be picked were Madhan picked the call in the next two rings.
Madhan(with a worried tone): I was waiting for your call and was seeing Ishani's house only sitting in our house and I saw what happened in front of the house Rohit Ishani beat you so much.
Rohit(with anger):Come and see me in the bar we used to meet often..
Madhan: Haan(he cut the call).

Rohit cut the call and he started to walk towards the bar with a anger face.
Ishani was now putting the ointment on the hands of Ranveer that were having light scratches due to involving in the fight with Rohit.
Ishani was having so much tears now were she finished putting the ointment and she kept the ointment back in the first aid box.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was wiping her tears now):You are not able to bear my pain that is clearly showing me that you love me but why are you this much stubborn Ishani?
Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent face and without answering him got up and she was about to go to her room were Ranveer got up and he came behind her and he held her hand and turned her to him.
Ranveer(without leaving her hand): I want your answer today tell me why are you this much angry on me?
Ishani was seeing him with a silent face..
Ranveer(making his hold tight in her hand and shaking her): I am asking you only Ishani tell me speak out what is in your heart why are you this much angry? I know you from your 6 years but this time only I came to know that My Ishani too will get this much anger..why are you this much angry now?(in a shouting tone):Tell me..
Ishani(with the same anger seeing him): Because of you only..(she saw him with a emotional eyes now were Ranveer too saw her with a silent face she started to cry now): Because of you only (seeing him with tear filled eyes): I trusted you the most in my life but what you did to me finally? I never minded when ever you was angry with me or whenever you showed you sadistic love to me. You never like me in the other man's hand and that thought itself has brought you to the level of doing DNA check up Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing her with a what to tell face and seeing her and leaving his hand from her hand):See its all the men's need that his wife should give priority to him only that is what is my case too Ishani and I want my Ishani only for me Is that possessiveness a problem to you?
Ishani(seeing him with anger): Haan really that is your problem that over possessiveness on me is your problem Ranveer. That over possessiveness first made you to see whether any man is coming behind me or not, Then fighting with Shikhar, then always keeping me near you without allowing me to go anywhere alone and finally that made you to doubt whether I gave birth to Raagini keeping you as her biological father or not and that only made you to test it through DNA test.
Ranveer(in a anger tone): Ishani..(he saw her with a anger face and held her shoulder with both the hands):Haan I was possessive on me because I loved you madly and deeply and wanted to have you only for me. (with a questioning anger face):what did you ask me that I am doubting you whether Raagini is my child or not?(leaving her shoulders): The way Raagini hugs you will tell that Raagini is my beti, the way Raagini longs for your kiss will tell that Raagini can be definitely only my beti, The way Raagini has affection towards you from the core of her heart will tell the world that Raagini is (showing his chest with his index finger):this Ranveer's beti. (seeing her with a fade smile):Even the DNA test will get confused seeing the exact characters of me and Raagini.There is no need for me to test whether Raagini is my child or not because each and every element in her like standing, walking, sleeping everything is mine only.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a fade smile): I know seeing Raagini you never need to test whether Raagini is your child or not but you are testing me and my respect in that DNA test Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing her with a impossible look):see let me tell you that I didn't do any DNA test I don't know how I came in that Video and I don't know anything about that DNA report that came to our home.(with a questioning face): How you are thinking that I will doubt you? Am I am mistrusting person towards you?
Ishani(with a questioning face):oh you forgot how you behaved with me when you came to know I went to Chiraag's place?
Ranveer(thinking of his past mistake went close to her):Haan I was wrong that time I behaved rude to you and I hurt you so much but for that what I didn't accept you back? (went more close to her):Let me tell you a man who doubts his wife with other man will never touch her in his life.But was that our case? no after many problems we united with each other and we ourselves know how many times we shared love in bed. Did any time I was not willing to touch you?
Ishani(seeing him with a moist eyes now moving two steps back):What are you about to tell now?
Ranveer: I didn't do any DNA test that is it.
Ishani(seeing him shaking her head as no): No way I saw that video and it was you only how cheap your thoughts were about me you were doubting me with Shikhar too. I was really fed up with it Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her with anger now):Tk you are fed up with me so now what should I do with you? that also you itself tell me..
Ishani(in a instant):Give Divorce to me..
Ranveer(was shocked were he didn't know what to react hearing it were he made himself calm knowing the way Ishani is in anger on him and seeing her): So even after explaining to you to this extreme you didn't trust me know?
Ishani(seeing him with a painful eyes):I trusted you like anything but finally you have played your cheap game behind my back. I can never ever trust you even If I come back to you again you will be good to me only but also your possessiveness will always give doubts on me. (with a worried anger face):Do you know how much I was hurt seeing that video? The cheap words you talked about me is still heard in my ears I am not able to forget it and forgetting it I can never get back with the husband who will always have doubt in my respect so better Divorce me and marry a girl who you think will be more trustful to you.
Ranveer(seeing tears in Ishani's eyes now with a what to react face):Ishani I can understand that you are hurt but..(he went and held her shoulders):trust me please sit and think surely you will be able to overcome the hurt you are having in your heart..
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face): How can I over come the doubt you had on me? When I saw that video(with a new tears):Do you know how I felt I felt like a woman who is used by all the man and I was hurt that (seeing Ranveer well with anger taking the breath in): It showed me that my Ranveer is thinking that I am woman to sleep with all the man...
Ranveer(hearing it with anger): Ishani..(he raised his hand and slapped the fair cheek of Ishani)
Ishani lowered her head getting the slap from Ranveer and she touched her cheek with her hand and raised her head and moved her hand up and down in the cheek and took her hand from her cheek and saw the hand with a doubtful face whether it was Ranveer who slapped her. Ishani saw Ranveer's face were he was seeing her with a anger face were his eyes were coming out with his original anger.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in a stammering tone):Ran..Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a anger seeing her): I know you are hurt in that DNA matter fine you are trusting that video more than me and my words know? Believe that itself don't want to believe me. (took a deep breath and seeing her with a confirmed face):According to you my possessiveness is only is your problem know? Okay fine I promise you that I will never be possessive on you here after and I will never try to be a husband to you at any moment of my life and you don't want to live a life with the husband who don't trust you and check your respect behind you and I swear let me give Divorce to you..(he gave a confirmed face to her).

Ishani saw him with a silent face were she was now getting hurt in all the words Ranveer was speaking to her.
Ranveer(seeing her the final look):Let me do what all you asked me to do but never talk rubbish about your respect because I very well know how pure you are that pureness can never be tested with any technology advancement too. (telling it he took her phone out of his pocket and he kept the phone in the tea poi and he went to the door of the hall and opened the door and he came out of the house with anger face and he started to walk towards the gate).
Ishani hearing it and the slap she got from Ranveer made her to sit in the sofa with a tears in her eyes.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sakshi, the episode is fascinating, gorgeous. Thank you for giving angry Ranveer. Ishaani deserves a slap from him. I am happy that Ranveer agreed to give Ishaani divorce. Now I want Ritika to reveal the whole truth to Ishaani. Let our heroine regret her actions. After knowing the truth Ishaani must win  Ranveer's love back again. I want to see so called one - sided love of Ishaani. Please show us romantic and loving Ishaani. It will be very interesting.
Now the accident is coming, because Ranveer infuriated Rohit .
Update soon
Eagerly waiting.
PS I liked it when Ishaani protected Ranveer from Rohit.
You are a great writer.
😊😊😊
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Ohhh great ...that's a fantastically marvelous slap that Ishaani got frm Ranveer...I'd prefer Ranveer to give another blockbuster slap in the left cheek of Ishaani... & I'm very much worried for Ranveer...rohit will do anything to harm Ranveer...yea finally the time has come for that gutless stupid Ishaani to learn a perfect lesson...Ranveer saved Ishaani frm the evil clutches of rohit & madhan...& she still doubting Ranveer...how ridiculous!!!... Heart throbbing episode didu...waiting for the next eagerly
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 443
Nirbhay drove the car were now Rithika was hearing the songs wearing her head phones to her ears and that was connected to her phone.Nirbhay entered Baroda were Baroda board welcomed them to the city.
Nirbhay(saw Rithika who was enjoying the song):Rithika
Rithika lost in the song didn't hear Nirbhay calling her due to the head phones that was in her ears.
Nirbhay(driving the car slowly in the traffic of Baroda he touched Rithika's shoulders):Rithika..
Rithika(feeling Nirbhay hand in her shoulders and she took the head phones from her ears and seeing Nirbhay): Haan Nirbhay
Nirbhay:We came to Baroda let us see some Taxi or Auto driver and ask for the route for Ishani's house.
Rithika: hmm okay..

Nirbhay drove the car to some distance and they found a Taxi stand were Nirbhay drove the car to Taxi stand and he saw a Taxi driver through the window and called him and Taxi driver came near their car. Rithika took the message from her phone and gave it to Nirbhay were Nirbhay got it and showed the address to Taxi Driver were Taxi driver told the way they should go were Nirbhay got the route and shook his head as okay and thanked the Taxi driver and he started to drive the car towards the direction Taxi driver said.
Rohit was sitting in the bar and drinking the whiskey from the glass were Madhan was sitting opposite to him. Rohit drinking each sip was thinking the way Ishani chose Ranveer over him and the way he got slap and beat from a woman hand made him so much anger he really wanted to kill Ranveer as he won in the race of getting the girl he wanted.
Rohit(drinking a gulp of Whiskey in the glass and seeing Madhan):See call Purab and tell him to bring a car without registration number to this bar now.
Madhan(drinking the whiskey slowly and hearing it with a shocked face saw Rohit):Rohit for what you want car without registration number now?
Rohit: I have lost in a race to win that Ishani that Ishani has chose her husband over me so I don't want that Ishani here after but I want to kill that Ranveer here after Ranveer should not live with Ishani and Ishani should not live with Ranveer.
Madhan(with a shocked face);Till today you used to tell us that If a girl chose another man over you means you will leave that girl but you will kill that man but today you are trying to make it practical are you sure?
Rohit(drinking the whiskey from the glass):What did you think? I was telling it for playing I am sure that I need to kill Ranveer and its fully because of that Ishani only she should have chose me but she choose RV so no way I am not going to leave her..
Madhan:But If you get caught to police means?
Rohit:Wo..(before he could tell his phone rang being in the table were he saw the display and got to know its his father and he made himself okay to talk the phone call and he picked the call):Hello Daddy..
Rohit's father:Thank god at least now you took the call almost more than one week I am calling you but you were not picking my call fine anyways Rohit we received the Passport and Visa with tickets for you to go to USA and your job permit is too ready and the job I applied for you in USA is ready and you need to join in the job by next week but you need to start to USA by tomorrow morning. We got all the documents last week itself for telling that only I called you but as usual you went somewhere to stay with your friends anyways come home today night and get ready to leave to US by tomorrow morning.
Rohit(had a smile as he got the way to escape after killing Ranveer): hmm okay Daddy I will come home today..(he cut the call and saw Madhan):See Madhan call Purab and tell him to bring the car without registration number now itself after killing Ranveer I can leave to US tomorrow morning as I have got my passports, Visa and work permit and job ready there..
Madhan(with a smile):Then okay(he took his phone and called to Purab and told him to bring the car were their range friend Purab told he will).

Rohit and Madhan drank for sometime and they got the call from Purab that he is ready with the car out of the bar. Rohit and Madhan got up and paid for the drinks in the bar counter and took the whiskey bottle in their hand and they came out of the bar and they got Purab with the car and then Rohit got the car key from Purab and telling him he will leave the car to his house after finishing the work and he got in the car and kept the whiskey bottle in one hand and he started the car and he started to drive the car towards Ishani's house. Purab and Madhan again started to enter the bar to drink more.
Ranveer was walking in one of the sub cut of that street with a worried face were he was thinking the promises he gave to Ishani now that he will divorce her and he will never do any husband duty to her and he will never be possessive on her were his heart very well know that he can never do any of these things he promised her and he thought about the way Ishani was not at all ready to trust him were he had tears in his eyes and he went and sat in the slap of the corner of a shop and started to get worried thinking the misunderstanding between them going to separate them.
Ishani was sitting in the sofa with a silent face were she touched her cheek with her hand again and thought about Ranveer slapping her for the first time and She thought about their divorce now and she was the one ready to accept it when she thinks through her mind but she was not ready to accept it when it comes to heart. She was struggling now whether to cry or not..
BG SONG..

Lafz kitne hi tere pairon se lipte honge
Tune jab aakhiri khat mera jalaaya hoga(Ranveer was sitting with a worried face and tears were coming in his eyes thinking about slapping Ishani for her the first time)
Tune jab phool, kitaabon se nikaale honge
Dene waala bhi tujhe yaad to aaya hoga(Ishani was sitting with a moment of whether to cry for her decision or not were the DNA test made her to be okay for this Divorce)

Teri aankhon ke dariya ka
utarna bhi zaroori tha
Mohabbat bhi zaroori thi
Bichhadna bhi zaroori tha
Zaroori tha ki(Ranveer started to cry well thinking the promises he gave to Ishani against his heart but some where he was making himself strong to fulfill the promise he gave to her).
Hum dono tawaaf-e-aarzoo karte
Magar phir aarzuon ka
bikharna bhi zaroori tha
utarna bhi zaroori tha(Ishani thinking all the DNA test problem and Ranveer speaking in the video made her feel that she is right at her decision).

Bataao yaad hai tumko
Wo jab dil ko churaya tha(Ranveer thought about he saw Ishani for the first time standing behind the pillar)
Churaai cheez ko tumne
Khuda ka ghar banaya tha
Woh jab kehte thhe
Mera naam tum tasbih mein padhte ho
Mohabbat ki Namaazo ko
qara karne se darte ho
Magar ab yaad aata hai
Woh baatein thi mahaz baatein
Kahin baaton hi baaton mein
Mukarna bhi zaroori tha(Ishani feeling that their promises were broken into pieces due to the DNA problem).
Utarna bhi zaroori tha
Ranveer(wiped his tears well and to himself):I told you that I will give divorce and will never be possessive on you (he got down from the slap and he started to walk in the road) I will never be possessive Ishani I will never be(his face now changed to serious face now).
The time was almost 8.30 were Ishani who was walking in the hall right and left thought about Ranveer and she opened the door and saw were she didn't see Ranveer there.
Ishani(to herself): I thought he is out of the house and be in the veranda but where Ranveer went..(her mind immediately thought about Rohit's words of harming Ranveer and to herself): oh no ...Ranveer said his phone is damaged so..(she went in and took her phone from the tea poi and took the key of the house and she closed the door and she locked the door with key and she started to walk to the gate and coming out of the gate she saw both the sides of the street were she didn't find Ranveer there. The Area got silent by now were to the extreme Ishani was able to see there was hardly one or two securities of some houses were speaking in a distance.Ishani started to walk on the right side of her house and she was searching for Ranveer)
Ishani(to herself):What is this Ranveer? Already that Rohit went in anger now If that Rohit sees Ranveer means he will fight with Ranveer for that at least Ranveer should have not gone out. I thought he is sitting in the veranda but..
Rohit(driving the car and drinking came towards the main road and parked the car at a side of the road and he drank the complete whiskey in the bottle and he dropped the bottle below the car and he thought for a idea to bring Ranveer out of the house to himself): I want to bring that RV out of the house some how and when he comes out I will finish him. (he was thinking some way).

The time started to run were it was almost 9.30 were all the shops were getting closed in main road too and Ranveer was walking slowly in the street one by one thinking the things happening in their life. Ishani was searching for Ranveer in each sub streets one by one and she was not finding Ranveer anywhere..
Nirbhay and Rithika were asking for address to each and every person possible without able to find the right direction were struggling and was some how coming towards Ishani's house now.
Rohit was still thinking to make Ranveer come out of the house were in a casual look out of the car glass to his luck Ranveer was coming out of one of the street and was walking slowly in the main road now with a sad face towards the car of Rohit.
Rohit(had a happy smile):Not bad he is itself coming to me..(he saw the whole main road were now almost all have gone after closing the shop only few vehicles were moving in the road that too they all were going in a great speed): hmm surely your dead is in my hand only..(he started the car and was accelerating it seeing Ranveer who was walking slowly with a sad face).
Ishani searching for Ranveer in all the sub streets came to the main road as the road does not have any rush and it was free Ishani was able to spot Ranveer and she saw the back of Ranveer well and she took a deep breath. Rohit put the gear at the top and he accelerated the car and the car was running at high speed were Ranveer who was heart broken didn't notice the car at all were Rohit thinking about the beating he got from Ishani and the way Ishani chose RV over him and with all his anger for Ranveer with a force in car went towards RV. Now Ishani seeing Ranveer's back to call him started to walk towards him were Rohit coming in full force hit Ranveer's right leg heavily in a micro second..
Ranveer(got hit in the car and due to force the car came flying in the air with a loud tone): Maa...
Ishani(seeing Ranveer hit by the car almost lost her life in a high tone):Ranveer...

Ranveer came down from the air and he fell over the divider of the road were his hand's elbow hit in the divider well and was almost broken his bones of his right hand and he fell on the road then were he hit his forehead in the road heavily were the forehead now started to shed blood were Ranveer's eyes were moving right and left and grasping for air. Ishani started to run towards Ranveer with tears in her eyes..
Ishani(came running and she came and held Ranveer's shoulders):Ranveer...Ranveer(her eyes were shedding tears).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani touching him thinking about his promises held her hand with his left hand and moved her hand from him):Don't..(he was breathing heavily).
Ishani(seeing him pushing her):Ranveer you are hurt(she saw the blood that came in the forehead of Ranveer were his cheek bones too were got hurt and the blood was oozing out everywhere possible were his hands were too having more wounds and blood were coming):Ranveer please... don't give up..(she saw the whole road were no one were spotted now);some body help...(she took her phone and was about to dial to ambulance were a car was coming towards her she made Ranveer to lay in the road and she got up and showed her hand towards the car): please stop help us...
The car was stopped were Ishani was somewhat okay that they got the car for help were the car door was opened were Rohit got down the car and saw Ishani with a smile.
Rohit:Oh Ishani this car only hit your husband you didn't see that..oh seeing your loving husband got accident you forgot to see notice the car. (he came near Ishani and held her hair and pulled her close to him and saw Ranveer who was seeing them with anger eyes and breathing for air): Did you see your husband? (seeing Ishani):This is due to you chosing your husband over me only anyways See to that you are not complaining to police about me then I will kill your child too..
Ishani(seeing Rohit with pain due to he holding her hair): I won't compliant leave us please(she joined hands to Rohit with her phone and house key in her hand).

Ranveer seeing Ishani joining hands to Rohit with anger was about to talk were he was not able to talk as he was losing excessive blood. He was about to get up were his right hand was paining like anything and his right leg too was paining so much.. he saw Ishani feeling the pain due to Rohit holding her hair were he was feeling so bad as he could not save Ishani.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay):Finally know we ate all the time by searching for Ishani's house address itself. We reached Baroda so early but searching for Ishani's house took this much time.
Nirbhay: Arrey what am I to do I am also new to Baroad know?so its obvious we will take some time but we came to that road the Taxi driver who we asked few minutes from now told this route only this cut only(he was about to turn the car towards that road)..
Rithika(before the car turns seeing through the car glass saw a man holding a woman near him and a car and feeling something fishy seeing Nirbhay): Nirbhay..(showing the car and the woman with man):See there..
Nirbhay(without turning stopped the car and seeing the direction Rithika showed and seeing a woman hold by a man):Oh no somebody is in trouble I think..
Rithika:hmm go towards them..
Nirbhay: Haan

Nirbhay started to drive the car towards that place were as coming near itself they came to know its Ishani.
Rithika(with a shocked face): Ishani..
Nirbhay(stopped the car and seeing Rohit with anger): Ishani is in trouble Rithika..(he got down from the car and getting his attitude came to Rohit who was holding Ishani's hair and he held the shirt of Rohit well and started to beat him with his own style)
Ishani feeling that she is out of Rohit clutches were Rithika got down from the car and came to Ishani..
Ishani(ran to Ranveer and took him were now Ranveer was closing his eyes with tears):Ranveer..
Rithika(with a not understanding face sat next to Ishani and seeing Ranveer):RV...(seeing Ishani):What happen Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Rithika):Rithika please help us let me tell you everything Ranveer need to be taken to hospital please help me(she joined her hands to her).
Rithika(seeing Ishani):Arrey why are you joining your hands and all(seeing Ranveer who was completely closed his eyes now and seeing Nirbhay who was beating Rohit): Nirbhay.
Nirbhay hearing Rithika's voice turned were Rohit who got heavy beating from Nirbhay without able to bear it in the minute Nirbhay turned to Rithika left himself from Nirbhay's hand and he ran to his car and he got in his car.
Nirbhay(seeing Rohit):hey you(he was about to go to Rohit's car were Rohit started to drive the car in a high speed and getting he is not able to catch Rohit and seeing Ranveer's state came to them and seeing Ranveer):Rithika let us take him to hospital(he bend himself and took Ranveer in his hand and came to Rithika's car and he laid Ranveer in the back seat were Ishani came and sat on one side and made Ranveer to keep his head in her lap).
Nirbhay went to the driving seat were Rithika sat in the seat next to Nirbhay. Nirbhay started to drive fast..
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Is there any hospital nearby?
Rithika: I don't know(turning to Ishani who was crying seeing Ranveer):Ishani Is there any hospital here..?
Ishani(crying and seeing Rithika):There is GK hospital by next half kilometer..
Nirbhay: okay.(he started to drive fast).
Ishani(held Ranveer's cheek and moving him were Ranveer breathing heavily opened his eyes and saw Ishani seeing his eyes that had pain due to her): Ranveer(held his cheek well) please...
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Isha...Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a tears in her eyes): Ranveer please come back to me I can't see you in pain please..(held his cheek well): I trust you and I love you..I do Ranveer I really really do (she cried and lowered her head to him): Please don't do this to me I want you back..please..

Ranveer breathed heavily were Rithika felt so sad for Ranveer's situation Nirbhay driving came to GK hopital were it was a Multi specialty 24/7 hospital were Rithika and Nirbhay got down from the car and went and got the stretcher were the hospital staffs brought it and they shifted Ranveer to the stretcher and they stared to take Ranveer inside the hospital and Nirbhay tells in the reception about him and RV as a businessman and they took Ranveer towards the emergency room were Ishani too walked alone with the stretcher were Ranveer was feeling half unconscious were Ishani was crying seeing the state of Ranveer because of her. She held his hand were Ranveer feeling her hand and thinking all his promises tried to take his hand from her hand were Ishani held his hand well.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Ranveer I know because of my mistrust you are trying to give this punishment to me please I don't want anything I don't mind whatever that DNA test is I trust you I trust your words..
Ranveer hearing it took a deep breath and closed his eyes were the stretcher was taken into the emergency ward were Ishani saw Ranveer and the door was closed and he went out from her sight. Nirbhay and Rithika were coming behind them and now they too stopped seeing Ishani and Ishani feeling for her deeds cried well and she sat in the chair and closed her face with her hands and started to cry well.
To be continued 😉
Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome episodes.  Ranveer's explanations were superb.   For the first time ranveer slapped ishani and she really deserved it.  Hope ranveer should get well soon.  Day by day I am getting addicted to your story. Awaiting for your next update.  Thank you sakshiji.
Mayashelly thumbnail
Speechless episodes.. 👏
Ranveer for the first time slapped ishani and she deserves it.
That rohit hit him and ranveer accident was in front of ishani's eyes. That itself a abig punishment to her.
She can't see ranveer in pain
But hope ranveer get well soon. He was now hurt more physically and emotionally. Rithika and nirbhay entered a correct time.
Now ranveer is firm in his promises 😕 ishani will now regret for everything.
Ishani is crying fr deeds now. Wih rithika say the truth now. She gonna cry more after the revelation for her behavior towards ranveer.
After knowing it, how will be she? She won't be able to face ranveer again.
Waiting for next dr. Can't wait for it.
Update soon
Keep smiling and take care dr. Love you dr 😳 Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congrats dear for new thread
Perfect episode :) thx for giving accident and hospital drama...

Now its time to regret for ishu

Will amba again start hating her since again she's the cause of his accident? Or will she be mahaan enough and run away from ranveer assuming she's the cause of his pain?

Waiting for the upcoming scenes... Tc dear
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Di.. Awesome update. Thank u so much Di for fulfiling our wish of hospital scene. Thanks a lot. Now it's time for ishani to regret as she will come to know the truth of DNA report. can't wait for next update. Plz update early. PLZ😉😉😉
Love u di
amirthaa thumbnail
Hai sakahi...really grt episodes liked ranveer slapping ishani...hope ranverr gets well soon...now ishani will know d truth and she will regret...hope ranverr allows ishani to be near him and accepts her as such...atleast he should be with ishani as now everyone will be against ishani...update soon dr...
PrinceAsif thumbnail
I wish i could take an interview of Ishaani in the hospital about how's she feeling by seeing her loved one in the hospital bed...it's time for payback...aww I'm literally enjoying Ishaani's every single tear...now she'll knw the real meaning of pain...but hope that Ranveer will get well soon... & Ishaani will knw the truth behind the DNA mystery...absolutely stunning update didu...b safe & stay heathy