What happens to Vaani Kapoor now?

Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Her debut film was with Yash Raj and despite being a third lead was appreciated, Adi made her sit on her ass for three years for this role in Befikre which turned out to be pretty dissapointing...where does this leave her now? Do you think she'll be getting any offers, cause as of now it doesn't seem like she has anything signed...feel bad for her, she can actually act.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She was AMAZING in Befikre 👏

This woman is enormously talented and has a lot of confidence! She better get work 🥳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
She should do what Anushka did ie ass lick everyone she can find for films...preferably hit machines like Salman or Aamir. Or like Parineeti whine about something and invest on her PR. Kuch na kuch toh mil hi jayega...atleast Akki's films. If they click she is set.
colossial.mega thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

She should do what Anushka did ie ass lick everyone she can find for films...preferably hit machines like Salman or Aamir. Or like Parineeti whine about something and invest on her PR. Kuch na kuch toh mil hi jayega...atleast Akki's films. If they click she is set.

Or have an affair with an established actor like Sharddha did for Rock On 2. She should dump Aditya Chopra soon.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
She will get offers I am sure
ptolemy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Idk I hope she gets offers, but I don't think she will. The only flat out rave she got was in the Hollywood Reporter review, and she's still getting trolled as a deterrent to watch Befikre. :( Her face is settling, so hopefully she gets another YRF project and kills it.