Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: a day ago

Aamir's son is more handsome than Aamir.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I have no idea. Sometimes movies don’t release in the order they were shot. It may release after this one next year. Unless it’s a smaller film and they’ll release it some time in between all the biggies in the last quarter of the year. 🤷🏽‍♀️

https://youtu.be/ueBcBWrwR0o?si=9qpT_QOW40-ecxkY

The movie is apparently a remake of this film. I feel the character suits Junaid and I trust Aamir's production more than anything else.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Aamir's son is more handsome than Aamir.

Do you mean Aamir now or Aamir in the late 80s/early 90s when he debuted?

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Do you mean Aamir now or Aamir in the late 80s/early 90s when he debuted?

Both😂 I never found him handsome. Cute maybe when he was young.

Aamir's son is handsome. I would even say he is kinda 'hot'.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Both😂 I never found him handsome. Cute maybe when he was young.

Aamir's son is handsome. I would even say he is kinda 'hot'.

Wow, I think you're the first person I've heard who didn't find Aamir handsome in his youth! I have a big crush on him from his 90s films.

However, I think he aged really quickly because by the time of Sarfarosh and Mela when the 90s was over, there was a hardness to his features and lost his chocolate boy looks. And by the mid-2000s with Fanaa and Rang De Bastani, he looks really old imo and completely lost his looks. So I agree with you based on how he's looked for most of his career.

Honestly Junaid looks really old to me. I looked up his age and realized it's because he's already in his 30s. I've become so used to the current generation of star kids debuting in their 20s and really early on that it's jarring to see one already in his 30s, which was more the norm in previous generations like with Hrithik who debuted around that age. I feel like Junaid will look a lot older than Khushi.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

https://youtu.be/ueBcBWrwR0o?si=9qpT_QOW40-ecxkY

The movie is apparently a remake of this film. I feel the character suits Junaid and I trust Aamir's production more than anything else.

This looks like a very cute movie, though concept is not original. Yea I can see both Junaid and Sai Pallavi fitting into these characters.

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Wow, I think you're the first person I've heard who didn't find Aamir handsome in his youth! I have a big crush on him from his 90s films.

However, I think he aged really quickly because by the time of Sarfarosh and Mela when the 90s was over, there was a hardness to his features and lost his chocolate boy looks. And by the mid-2000s with Fanaa and Rang De Bastani, he looks really old imo and completely lost his looks. So I agree with you based on how he's looked for most of his career.

Honestly Junaid looks really old to me. I looked up his age and realized it's because he's already in his 30s. I've become so used to the current generation of star kids debuting in their 20s and really early on that it's jarring to see one already in his 30s, which was more the norm in previous generations like with Hrithik who debuted around that age. I feel like Junaid will look a lot older than Khushi.

He is in his 30s??smiley3 he does look a bit older than usual starkids. Maybe thats why I find him hot. Because he is mature and not a baby faced starkid.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

What's the dob of Junaid?

1987 or 1993?