Awesome update dear
Love manik's cute antics
Cont soon...
chandanagimsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome..loved it
Yaar loved the mAdini convo
And cute father son MOMENTS missed in childhood...
Loved the update
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww such a cute adorable update
Manik and father combination... duo love for each other
Manan nd der cuteness overloaded...:
Lovely update
Plzzz update new update
Crazy8000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
loved it totally
the father son bonding u showed was fab
thanks for pm
n continue soon
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😊

Part 94

Here Nandini called his gang (maddy, aryaman and nikki) and explained them what they have to do...

After coming out of Mr Malhotra's room Manik called Nandini but her line was busy...

He tried again after sometime but same reply...

His temperature started rising bit by bit...

At night once again he tried but again same reply so in anger he talk with himself: Kis se itni baat kar rahe hai yeh... aik to pahle hi is ka behavior kuch ajeeb tha... then car me bhi bina sahi se bye bole chali gayi... peechey murh kar bhi nahi dekha aur ab itnay time se main try kar raha hoon and phone busy a raha hai... yeh Nandini kar kya rahe hai...

Then he dialed Murty s landline number... And Chachi picked his call.

Mnaik: Hello Chachi... Main Manik...

Chachi: Haan haan pata hai k mera sohna munda hi bol raha hai...

Manik: Chachi Nandini hai kya?

Chachi: arey abhi to tu os se phone pe baat kar raha tha... kya hoa os ne phone band kar diya kya... kahein tum dono k beech jhagra to nahi ho gya...

Manik in his thoughts: Mujh se baat kab...Nandini ne yeh kyo bola...

Mnaik to chachi: arey nahi chachi koi jhagra nahi hoa... Wo actually mujhe Nandini ko batana yaad nahi raha kal shopping k liye jana hai... engagement ki...

Chachi : arey wah... tu ruk main abhi Nandu ko bulati hoon.

Chachi called Nandini downstairs and told her that Manik is on line...

Nandini's face turned pale for a sec but then she gathered her courage and picked receiver... and chachi left from there.

Nandini: Hello Manik... kya hoa... Kuch kam tha kya...

Manik: tumhara phone kyo busy jar aha hai...

Nandini s eyes became wide and then she said abruptly: Mera phone busy... kahan ... kab... nahi to...

Manik: Nandiniii

Nandini: oh acha... Wo actually main tumhe hi call kar rahe thi to may be hum dono aik time pe hi aik dosrey ko call kar rahe hoon to bus isiliye tumhe laga k mera phone busy hai...

Mnaik was not convinced with her words but he thought to ask her tomorrow... so said: Wo mujhe batana tha k kal 10 am ready rahna...

Nandini cut him in haste: haan I know tum ne car me bola tha na...

Manik : Ya but tum ne bhi bola tha k night me confirm karo gi... but now I am not asking you... I am just informing you... k be ready at 10... otherwise u have to face the old Monster Manik Malhotra... Ok...

Nandini strangely looked at receiver in unbelievable state and then said: Why are you saying like this... r u angry...

Manik irritatingly: Bye Nandini see u tomorrow...

And he cut his call...

Nandini with disappointed face said to himself: Nandu tu to gayi...Romeo Manik... Monstar Manik me change ho gya... ab itney sare kam me tujhe osey bhi manana pare ga...

Next Morning

At breakfast table Mr Malhotra once again remind Manik about his visit to designer...

Manik while munching his breakfast: I know Dad ... I'll just leave after breakfast...

Mr Malhotra: and I have decided k engagement function hum apney Farmhouse me rakhein gay... Is it ok...?

Manik with a smile: Its perfect Dad...

Mr Malhotra: Ok then I'll send our event management team there for arrangement and ya mujhe murty's ko bhi to inform karna hai...

Manik after finishing his breakfast: Ok Dad I'll take my leave...

And with this he left from there...

He picked Nandini and in car...

Nandini: Mnaik hum akele ja rahe haan... baqi sub friends... wo nahi aye...

Mnaik who was still miffed with her said: Y tumhe merey sath akele jane me dar lag raha hai...

Nandini: No main ne aisa to nahi kaha... but wo last kafi time se hum sub sath me hi shopping pe ja rahe they to bus isi liye pocha...

Manik takes a deep breath to relax his nerves and then said in slow voice: Yeh visit mera plan nahi hai... main ne plan kiya hota to hum sub jate but yeh Dad k kahne pe hai...

Nandini: Hmmm Ok...

After this both remain silent for sometime...

Then Nandini said to herself in mind: Kuch kar Nandu yeh Monster Manik to really me ghuse me hai...

And Manik said to himself: Ab bhi yeh kuch nahi bata rahe...

They reached at their desired place and that designer himself showed them their attire which was specially designed for them...

Nandini looked at Manik and he with his eyes told her to try it...

Nandini went towards the changing room whereas Manik was eagerly waiting for her...

Manik then saw another outfit which he thinks look sexy on Nandini...

Nandini came out after 15 mints and Manik saw her in her own dress so he asked: U didn't try it...

Nandini: No ... Main ne try kar liya and its perfect...

Manik with disappointed pout: but mujhe bhi dekhna tha...

Nandini in naughtyness showed her tongue out to him and said: Patience Mr Manik Malhotra engagement pe dekhna na...

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 95 😉

Manik saw that naughty glint on her face and his grumpy mood change instantly ... he at once told the designer to bring the other dress for her...

And Nandini's eyes popped out... She objected: Manik another no ways... Aik hi dress kafi hai na...

Mnaik like a monster: No Miss murty u have to try this also... And with this he shift that dress in her hand...

Nandini with bad face: Please...

Mnaik: Go ... and please change mat karna mujhe is me tumhe dekhna hai... and Mind it agar tum ne mujhe dikhae bina isey change kiya then be ready... is shop k sabhi dresses tumhe try karne paren gey... understand...and wo bhi merey samne (wink at her)

Nandini shouted: Manik r u mad...

Manik with a smile: No I am your Monster Manik... now goo...

Nandini changed in that dress and open the door for him...

Mnaik who was waiting outside when didn't see her he moved towards changing room and then entered in...

After that he locked that door and turned to see the beauty which belongs only to him

That dress fitted on her body perfectly... her curvy body looks more sexy in this dress...

In the flow of that moment Manik moved near her... and she who was still observing his action through mirror when saw that intense look on his face a hue creeps on her cheeks...

Manik came near her and his hands moved on her either sides... his fingers automatically moved up and stopped on her arms skin...

His fingers of both hands started tracing lines on her bare arms...

And his intense touch started raising the proximity between them...

Manik shifted her hairs on her right shoulder and leaned his face towards her shoulder...

While massaging her arms he started kissing and nibbling her shoulder... and here Nandini shudder in her place on feeling his hot lips on her skin...

Manik saw her condition through the mirror and found her in a lost state...

So he at once asked while continuing his torture: Nandini ... why are u hiding your secret from me...hmmm

Nandini in her lost state told him : coz I want to give u a surprise...

A smile appear on Manik face and he stopped his kissing torture and turned her to himself to face him...

Nandini on his sudden action came back to reality then read his face... and then rewind her words in her mind...

She nudged herself in her mind for telling him and while removing his hands from her arms moved at one side with sad face...

Manik saw her and he once again turned her towards him and while looking in her eyes he said: sorry but I have to do it to make sure that u are not in some trouble... ab jab mujhe pata hai to main aur kuch nahi pochon ga... Promise... infact Nandini promise...

And with this her smile came back on her lips and she immediately hug him .

After their shopping Manan spent some quality time with each other while roaming on different site . and on the way back when Manik stopped his car on a signal ... Thats when she saw her...

Her eyes popped out in extreme shock and she clinched her shirt with her hand and with a great difficulty stopped herself from shouting...

In that shock she turned towards Manik but on seeing his smiling face she stopped herself from telling him...

A war starts in her mind ... That is it her illusion or reality... She... how come she is here...and that too on our engagement time... (she prayed in her heart) Ayiappa plzzz ab kuch ghalat nahi hone dena ...plzz... (then thought) kya karon Manik ko bataon...nahi nahi... Manik ko bataya to wo phir se ghusa kare ga... and osay dekh k phir se nyonika k betrayals yaad ayen gey... and then uncle... no no... main itney sub logon ko dukhi nahi kar sakti... But agar yeh yahan hai to mujhe to zaror yeh kuch plan kare gi... mujhe is pe nazar rakhni pare gi... but pahle aryaman... haan aryaman se baat karni ho gi...

Her thinking process broke when Manik stop his car infront of her home...

He smilingly looked at her face but on seeing her he got surprise...

Her face looks a lil pale in worry...

Manik in worry cupped her face and asked panicly: Nandini... what... What happened... r u alright... tum aise kyo... kya hoa...?

Nandini without saying anything gazed his face and then at once hug him in some uncertain fear...

Manik worriedly patted her back to make her relax... and his soothing effect did its magic and Nandini's mind relax a bit and started working in proper manner...

Nandini thought: Shit Nandini what are you doing...Manik must be worried on seeing you like this... tu osey abhi yeh nahi bata sakti

Manik while massaging her back asked once again: Nandu tell me na... kya hoa... abhi kuch time pahle tak sub thek tha to phir yeh ...?

Nandini breaks apart and then while looking at him said: wo... wo Manik sorry...( she tried to smile for him) wo actually na jab tum ne signal pe car stop ki ne to wahan samne parking wali side pe wo aik choti se bachi ko aik bike ne hit kiya... aur wo bike wala osay aise hi chor k bhag gya... Mnaik tumhe pata hai wo bachi kitni thi...

Manik shoftly while caressing her cheek: hmmm

Nandini: I think 3 to 4 years ki hogi... ( in this helpless state her tears came out of her eyes...she don't know what is gonna happen if she is alive... last time she tried to kill me, due to her our relationship broke... )

Manik heard her emotional talk and encircled his arms around her and massaged her back to make her relax: Relax jaan... and don't worry os bachi ko kuch nahi hoga... wo bike wala bhag gya to kya hoa... Ab tak koi na koi osey hospital le gya hoga... and if u want we can go there to check her...

Nandini while resting her head on his heart said: Nahi Manik... I think u r right... is world me Tumhari tarhan k bht se sweet and pure soul people bhi haan ... To koi na koi osey zaror le gya ho ga...

Manik to make her feel better said teasingly: O hello miss Murty if u forgot then I ll remind you... I am not that sweet type person... I am a monster... Remember... Monster Manik Malhotra...

Nandini with a chuckle: Ya I remember you are a Monster... Infact You are My sweet Monster Manik Malhotra...

Manik raised his eyebrow while eyeing her and asked doubtingly : Really sweet Monster huh?

Nandini with a relax smile: Hmmm

Manik: Ohk then... and he started ticking her to make her laugh... while asking... now tell me who is sweet ...

Nandini while laughing shouted: Manik... stop... ahahahhaha... Manik... log dekh rahe haan... plzzz...

Manik continuing his work: No pahle accept karo that I am the real Monster wo bhi dangerous wala... Bolo...

Nandini while laughing: Ok ok... you are the one...

Manik stop tickling her and she at once open her door and after coming out she looked back and while showing her tongue out she said: you are the one... my sweet , cute, adorable monster... and then ran inside Murty residence leaving a smiling Manik Behind...

Mnaik in his mind: O god I love her antics...she is sooo adorable...But Manik put a break on this fun and think: Kuch to hai jis se Nandini itni disturbe hoe... Os ne jo Bola I don't think woo s baat se itni disturbe ho sakti hai... matter kuch aur hai...pata lagana parey ga...

From his car he dialed Murty's number and when rishab picked his call he instructed him to be with Nandini coz she is a lil disturbe with something and if he sees anything wrong with her then do call him ...

Rishab : Ok...

After that he left from there with same thoughts...

Teri aadat hai

pyaar ka imtehaan

leave your comments and press like button...

Buddy me if you want pm

Edited by cute-aly - 6 years ago