Superbbb
Loved Nandu's surprise
Loved the paintings, specially the dad-son one
Thanks for pm
😊
chandanagimsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Damn damn awesome update.take care of your health dear...kaash update todha big hota par koi gal nahi... Changa rehna
sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
D surprise..
I luv nandu..
Luvd it.
Thnkz 4 d pm..
Waiting
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 99

Nandini's face started getting pink on this constant praises and Manik on seeing her pink face enjoyed that time a lot...

But Thank to her ayiappa a person came to her and signals her something... And after this Nandini excused from there...

Mukti saw this and commented: pakka abhi kuch aur surprise baqi hai... and yeh osi k liye gayi hai...

Cabir also looked in the direction of Nandini and said: agree with u mukti...

Navya smiled and said: to koi nahi thora aur wait kar lete haan ... Dekhte haan aur kya plan kiya hai Nandini ne...

After sometime a gang of small kids entered in that hall and came there where whole family and friends were standing...

They were holding roses in their hands and after coming there they make a circle around Mr Malhotra and then while singing a birthday song gave him those roses one by one...

Mr Malhotra was so much surprised on seeing this... He felt blessed when those small kids sang birthday song for him... it seems to him that small manik was signing for him... And this thing brought tears in his eyes...

Mr Malhotra sat down on his knees and open his arms for those kids like he wanted to hug that kid Manik at that time and those kids happily hugged him...

This scene touched all hearts there and after sometime again a huge applause was heard in that place...

Manik removed tears from his eyes and then he moved towards his dad and by holding him he made him stand back...

The first thing which Mr Malhotra said after standing was " where is Nandini"

Manik's eyes also searching for her from last few mints but she was not there...

Nikki came to Nandini and told her that Mr Malhotra is asking about you and Nandini walked towards him...

On reaching back in the hall...she saw those kids and a wide smile came on her face...

Those kids also saw her and now they ran towards her and while hugging this angle didi said Thank you...

Nandini was hugging them when she felt someone placed his hand on her head like a father... and unknowingly she felt her father's presence there and she said: Appa... And immediately turned to see her appa... But instead of her real father Mr Malhotra was there...

Tears came in her eyes Mr Malhotra heard her words and now saw her teary eyes so said: Yes Nandini your appa... Your Dad... Today u proved that you are my daughter...

Nandini looked at him and rested her head on his shoulder... And Mr Malhotra while patting her head with affection said: Thank you bacha for returning me those moments when My kid ... My Manik was not there with my on my birthdays...

Nandini confusingly looked at him and Mr Malhotra explained: Nandini(byholding her shoulders) beta ajj tum ne mujhe in bachon k roop me wo time wapis diya jab manik merey sath nahi tha... in bachon ne jab mujhe aise wish kiya... mujhe laga... mera bacha... mera wo chota sa manik... mujhe wish kar raha hai... Tumhe nahi pata Beta k main is cheez ko kitna miss karta tha... But ajj tum ne wo miserable feeling khatam kar di hai...thank you... thank you once again Nandini beta... Manik sahi kahta hai... u r really a star...

All friends have a proud and admiring look on there faces...

On this Moment Manik badly wanted to shower his love on her in return but he left from there on same moment...

He came out side and dialed Murty's resident number... he told chachi that he was sending a car for them and he want them here within half an hour ... Its urgent...

Then he instructed his driver to pick murty's family and bring them here... and after all this he left in his car for some work...

Half an hour passes like this...Nandini's eyes searched for him in all this time but didn't find him... and when She thought it's cake cutting time she arranged all the things and then gathered all the people in one corner... But before that she called on his number ... on same moment Manik also reached back... And he directly came to them...

Mr Malhotra saw him and passes a smile ...Nandini also have a sigh of relief on seeing his face... she with her eyes asked him where he was... And in reply he shrugged his shoulders...

Manik with his bright smile saw his dad then his eyes stopped on the enterence where he saw Chacha Chachi and rishab...

He went there and brought them in...

Mr Malhotra cuts that cake and this time he feed Nandini 1st... and then Manik...

Cabir after eating cake said to Manik: Manik beta ... abhi bhi time hai soch le... dekh na Nandini ne tera patta pahle hi saaf kar diya hai... Uncle ki list me tera 2nd number a gya hai...

Manik knew he was trying to pull his leg but with a smile he replied: That's good na...I also want such thing... coz she is so special... so special treatment bhi to banta hai na...

Cabir with puppy face : is that so...?

Manik: Hmmm

Cabir: well in that case... I am really happy... And I think ajj tujhe officially announce kar hi dena chaheye k tu Manik malhotra se Majnu Malhotra ban gya...

Manik with gritting teeth: Hahahaha... Very Funny... By the way phir to mujhe devil malhotra banne me bhi time nahi lage ga... so can i?

Cabir with fake fear: No man... I was just joking... I am really proud of her... Aik baat bolon...?

Manik: Bol

Cabir: is gem ko na bohat sambhal k rakhna...

Mnaik with smile: I will...

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
congrats guys to be a part of this long long journeyπŸ‘ and thank you for being with me throughout this trip... thanks alot...it means alot alot alot for me... hugs for all of you...

Part 100

Manik after sometime came to his dad and said something in his ear on which he gave a pat on his shoulder like encouraging him to go ahead...

Then Manik shut off the Music for sometime and hold the mike in his hand...

He huskily called her name...

Nandini...

And the whole world stopped at its place for some time after hearing his call...

Nandini in surprise turned towards him and there eyes locked for sometime... then she gave a confusing look to him...

Manik extended his hand for her and Nandini after knowing what he want walked towards him...

Now all audience there turned towards the couple...

Nandini reached near him and then Manik by holding her hand pulled her towards him...

Then he sat on his knees and deeply looked in her surprised eyes...

Other side all gang members and murty's family were also shocked on this change of event...

Manik huskily: Miss Nandini Murty once you said that you will shine for me and brightened my life like a star but today I want to tell you that you are not just a star you are that breath of fresh air which changed me and my whole life...with your freshness you removed all the darkness of my life... And now without it I ll not be able to survive ... With each passing day you are strengthening my belief that I am nothing without you... People think that love make them weak... But in my case... My love... (caressed her hand) yes you ... Nandini... You make me strong... infact I think hamare yeh relation jo itna strong hai hai... its only because of you...but today after seeing all your love for me , for my Dad and for my family jo tum janti ho k merey friends haan... I cant be able to hold myself anymore... I wanted to tell you that...

I cant think a single second of my life without YOU...I know it sounds a lil selfish if I say that I want you in my life...so today I am asking you...will you give me a chance to love you, to pamper you for the rest of your life... will you give me the honour to call you mine...will you merry me... Miss Nandini Murty...

His each and every word directly hit on her heart that's why her eyes were wet at the end of his speech... She wanted to give a bone crushing hug to him but in presence of these people she cant do it...

She was in her own world when she heard Navya and other friends cheering voice : Jawab to de Nandini... Come on... say yes...

Chacha chachi and Rishab they were also waiting for her answer with smiling face...

Nandini then once again looked in his eyes and his blinking of eyes gave her courage ...

She pulled him upward and by cupping his face from one side she said: Manik you know na for this question my answer is always a Yes... I love you ... I love you more than anything...and then she hugged him... And Manik also encircled his arms around her like protecting her from the world...

All the audience there started cheering for them... Mr Malhotra and Murty's came to them and while patting their head gave them blessings...

Manan breaks apart and then chachi said: arey wah yeh to kamal ho gya...(then she with complaining eyes said to manik) Jitni jaldi me Mnaik tum ne hamein yahan bulaya na... mujhe laga kuch serious gar barh go gayi hai... but yahan to dilwale dulhaniya le jae ga shoot chal raha tha...

Manik with sheepish expression rubbed his hairs and said: Wo Chachi...Actually I want k jab main Nandini ko propose karon to app sub bhi yahan hoon... I know in her life ... u all means a lot to her... bus isi liye... Main chahta tha k jab kabhi bhi aisa kuch ho ... to aise moment me Nandini k sath o ski puri family ho...

Chachi came fwd and piched his cheeks in love: Awww Mera Sohna muda... main na kahti thi yeh pura Shahrukh hai...

Rishab intervene and said: But Jeejz Di ki puri family to ab bhi nahi hai...Amms yahan nahi haan ...

Manik gave his famous smirk to all of them due to which all got confused...

Manik then looked in some specific direction and with his finger's movement called someone near them...

All of them saw in same direction due to extreme curiosity...

And then find a man holding a Tab in his hand...

He gave that tab to Manik... and Manik said: so u all are missing Amms in this moment hai na...?

All: hmmm

Manik: Amms app bhi in sub se milna chah rahe haan...

His talk gain others attention and then they heard her voice: arey nahi... Mujhe to sirf apni Nandini ka happy face dekhna hai...

Manik at once turned the direction of Tab in his hand ...and others saw the face of Amms...

Nandini in surprise looked at Manik and said: Manik... amms...

Amms cut her words and told her: Haan kanna main... Manik ne to bohat pahle mujhe video call kar k rakha hai... main ne sub dekha bhi aur suna bhi... jab Meri Nandu ki happiness o ski life me ane ki permission mang rahe thi... Kanna I am very happy for you... very very happy... May God bless you both...

Nandini with admiring gaze looked deep in his eyes... Manik also notice that look and a sweet smile spread over his face...

next
Teri aadat hai

ok friends i know update bht long nahi haan... but the reason is same... (read the note)... i hope yahan tak ki journey app sub ne enjoy ki ho gi... plzzz tell me yahan tak ka safar merey aur is manan story (pyaar ka imtehaan) app sub ka kaisa raha... i am eagerly waiting for this answer... i hope u can support me in future also... take very good care of yourself...

do leave your comment and press like button
Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Note

hello dear fellows...Kaise ho app sub...ok... guys now i ned you support very badly... pahle meri baat dehan se read kar lo... coz suna to main aese nahi sakti

Mujhe apney seniors ki taraf se aik bht important project mila hai... jis ki time duration 3 to 4 months haa...πŸ˜•... oye hello dont panic... stories na to khatam ho rahe haan au na onhold ja rahe haan baqi sub ki tarhan... okyyy...

haan to baat yeh hai k wo project bht time consuming hai so may be update dene me aur late ho jaon... kabhi week baad to kabhi 2 week baad...coz project important bhi hai aur tough bhi... aur time utna hi limited hai merey liye... so subha 8 - raat 9 ya 10...ufff is k baad kuch karne ki himmat nahi ho gi... so plzzz ab is time pe mujhe apney cuteee se friends + readers ki support chahaye... but agar app log chahte ho to main after 4 month bhi yeh continue kar sakti hoon... mujhe koi problem nahi ho gi

do leave your comments regarding this
elsaanna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me first..πŸ˜ƒ
awesome update dear..
surpize was beautiful..
appa is back for nandu in form of dad malhotra..
excellent..
koi baat nehi.
aapna work pw dhayan do..
baki we will miss you.
take your tym
will be waiting for your update.
God bless you
cute-aly thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsaanna

me first..πŸ˜ƒ

awesome update dear..
surpize was beautiful..
appa is back for nandu in form of dad malhotra..
excellent..
koi baat nehi.
aapna work pw dhayan do..
baki we will miss you.
take your tym
will be waiting for your update.
God bless you

so agar update me late ho jae to problem nahi hai na...? i'll also miss you alll and my manan land... coz ab time bhi bohat short hoga...😭